Contact us

NSC growers

aletem

What are some of the songs that you've heard editions ago and have grown on you? Doesn't have to be lately, just in general.

I can count maybe 3-4 songs at the moment, but there are probably more.

St.Lotus: Polarkreis 18 - Allein Allein
Bokia - Nelly Furtado ft. James Morison - Broken strings
Shamitri - Katy Perry - Hot 'n cold (gave it only 1 point)
NSC 37 Calypso: 3OH!3 - Don't trust me (I know I gave it few points back when I was in the WL list, but should have given more points)
NSC 39 Adamsburg: Laleh - Big city love (Huge grower! Now I really like it)
NSC 38 Scorpionia: Rebeca - Se me olvido (I love it more than before)
NSC 39 Bokia: Esmee Denters - Outta here (The chorus is stuck in my head )

No Name

My general NSC-knowledge is highly limited as I joined the WL at NSC 39. Therefore my list will only consist of entries within NSC 39 and NSC 42. I'll leave out the current edition in order not to give away the slightest glimpse of how I voted, hence spoiling some of the excitement.

Some of the huge growers(which I can memorize right now) are following entries:

NSC 40 Adamsburg: Garmen - Vulture
NSC 40 Halito: I.D.A - Armageddon ready
NSC 41 Gozitania: Basement Jaxx - Raindrops
NSC 42 Vegetaria: Space Cowboy - Falling Down (I love now, but at the time I disliked it)

twister

Something à la mod

I know I have alot of growers, but I cant go threw every nsc entry, would take days, but yeah I have many growers :mrgreen:

94ayd

The last two winners, Nightwishia and Mysticland this edition (that doesn't mean they've received points in their respective semi-finals or the final). :) These are the ones that came to my mind at first.

anselm

No Name said:
My general NSC-knowledge is highly limited as I joined the WL at NSC 39. Therefore my list will only consist of entries within NSC 39 and NSC 42. I'll leave out the current edition in order not to give away the slightest glimpse of how I voted, hence spoiling some of the excitement.

NSC 40 Adamsburg: Garmarna - Vulture
NSC 41 Calypso: Basement Jaxx - Raindrops
NSC 42 Vegetaria: Space Cowboy - Falling Down (I love now, but at the time I disliked it)

The Garmana song is called Gamen and Raindrops was entered by Gozitania :p :ugeek:

No Name

anselm said:
No Name said:

NSC 40 Adamsburg: Garmarna - Vulture
NSC 41 Calypso: Basement Jaxx - Raindrops

The Garmana song is called Gamen and Raindrops was entered by Gozitania :p :ugeek:

Oohps.. :oops: Minor, excusable errors. Apparently I couldn't memorize them that clearly, in spite of the fact that I have them all stored in iTunes, and listen to them on a regular basis.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Yaponesia 31, Halito 40, Fervorosia 32, Giggshood 39, Lyapunovia 39, Orovoda 40, Bokia 34 (RIP Toše :( ), etc.

aletem

I gotta add two more:

Calypso (NSC ??) - Britney Spears - Womanizer
Vorhota NSC 43 - Bori Peterfy - Teged nem (grew a lot from the semi through the final and a lot more after the final)

Top Bottom