Contact us

NSC ESC 2016 Spinoff #IllumiaGO #RESULTS 22:23 CET

Yoni

This was biiiitiful, when will your faves score 67 points from 8 voters only??? queen michaela.
so glad Ukraine won.

Tinchey don't go </3

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks for those who voted for Moisantia and :ru: - 26th was kinda expected but I'm still in love with it!

Congrats to the winner - although from my angle it's way overhyped this year and not even factoring in my top 20... xshrug

Luke

EDIT: what was here was in the wrong thread pretend this doesnt exist

here is the new episode of #IvanGO instead

Salmon

Now :ar:t will not only bash the Eurovision fans taste but also the NSCers' taste. :lol:

Plis, I would do that if I didn’t already know that inferior people such as all of you (except [MENTION=14724]Karhu[/MENTION] [MENTION=4597]Stargazer[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6816]doctormalisimo[/MENTION] of course) simply aren’t worthy enough of being scoffed at by a godly being like me. xqueenbitch

Seriously though, thanks for preventing a nul-pointer, and congratulations Hypjamala! Can’t say I’m too fond of the winner, but it’s among the better half of this year’s contest anyway. (:

daniels1000

Plis, I would do that if I didn’t already know that inferior people such as all of you (except [MENTION=14724]Karhu[/MENTION] [MENTION=4597]Stargazer[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6816]doctormalisimo[/MENTION] of course) simply aren’t worthy enough of being scoffed at by a godly being like me. xqueenbitch

Seriously though, thanks for preventing a nul-pointer, and congratulations Hypjamala! Can’t say I’m too fond of the winner, but it’s among the better half of this year’s contest anyway. (:

Speaking of that, I'm slightly surprised that Anna likes the Montenegrin dubstep. :lol: [MENTION=4597]Stargazer[/MENTION]

---

Forgot to say; congrats ::hyp and :ua:! I thought the song was dull af but it grew on me a bit so it's not the worst possible winner, but still pretty meh.

Thanks for the 7th place for Blackmere!

Top Bottom