IxkB119.gif

もっと so crazy your love
IxkB119.gif

DenizESC

Banned
::hyp 183
giphy.gif

all the live dance performances xheat @SaladBreak @DenizESC jgvwcjjnqthkjus
Yasss the world went wild with that one k-pop taking over the world properly uniting us with slutty dance moves, with ofc Indonesian hijabis leading us, teaching us how a girl properly shakes her booty : life lessons

and the French girls slayed it too!
Those were SOME of my faves but of course all k-pop dance covers are the best k-pop dance covers! Everyone is perfect.

iowacorn

Cygo 75, I was entranced and it changed my life. [I'm being dramatic, but because of this song I went on to fall in love with Caribou and see them live.]

The original video submitted no longer exists, at least at its orginal address or anywhere I can access online. It contained this horrific anime. @Sean do you have any idea where that clip came from?

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Cygo 75, I was entranced and it changed my life. [I'm being dramatic, but because of this song I went on to fall in love with Caribou and see them live.]

The original video submitted no longer exists, at least at its orginal address or anywhere I can access online. It contained this horrific anime. @Sean do you have any idea where that clip came from?
Honestly I have no idea, it was just a fan made video for the song I think. It's a shame, even though it wasn't an easy watch it really fit the song!

Top Bottom