Contact us

NSC entry stuck in my head today

Leaf

Vorhota

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Bokia 42

I keep hearing this all of a sudden on the radio at work, out and about etc. Since it's apparently become a meme we're interested. :lol:

Ewigkeit

Veteran
^ Well, I meant that “in the NSC context” cause Solentoya’s entry last edition reminded me of Little Braveheart and see how well Solentoya’s entry could do but Little Braveheart couldn’t. ^^

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
I dunno... In NSC 152 ::bal and ::bif both sent songs in the same pretty specific subgenre (euphoric vocal hardstyle), with artists from the same country (Norwegian producers, Canadian vocalists), and I have no idea how people could separate them, but some nations gave one high points and the other no points, and this went both ways. :?

::bal

::bif

So no, I don't really think Little Braveheart would have won now either. But you never know, NSC is confusing. :p

Ewigkeit

Veteran
I dunno... In NSC 152 ::bal and ::bif both sent songs in the same pretty specific subgenre (euphoric vocal hardstyle), with artists from the same country (Norwegian producers, Canadian vocalists), and I have no idea how people could separate them, but some nations gave one high points and the other no points, and this went both ways. :?

So no, I don't really think Little Braveheart would have won now either. But you never know, NSC is confusing. :p

You never know indeed. Sometimes they don't give you any points for no reason. For example, a nation is currently boycotting me hasn't given my entries any single point at the finals since NSC 135. I should tell mods about it sometime. ^^

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
You never know indeed. Sometimes they don't give you any points for no reason. For example, a nation is currently boycotting me hasn't given my entries any single point at the finals since NSC 135. I should tell mods about it sometime. ^^

I know the feeling. There's one old nation that has never given me a single point in any final I've ever been in, and it's hard to not take it personal sometimes. But, on the other hand, there are a few nations I've never given final points to as well, and there is nothing personal about it from my side, so I guess it's simply a matter of different taste. :)

dogmeat

I counted points given to those two songs by nations participating in both editions. There's much overlap, but I'm not the only one who voted for one and did not for the other.

Dal Riata 114 got 79 points. Solentoya 174 got 104 points.
Their full scores were 131 and 172 respectively.

79 / 104 = 0.76
131 / 172 = 0.76

Conclusion: Little Braveheart would get the same score today as it did in NSC 114.

btw [MENTION=5511]Ewigkeit[/MENTION] you didn't vote for either of them :confused:

Top Bottom