Contact us

NSC CONGRATULATIONS 7 - confirmation thread

94ayd

It's time to celebrate a new decade of our fave on-line contest, namely NSC. :D For the 1st time ever we're meeting in ::qdq and it's a great honour to greet everyone in our capital KlodenMFÖ. Let's get down to the serious part. Nations that have taken part between NSC 61 and NSC 70 can send me their fave entries or just the one they feel deserves a second chanse, or maybe represents them in the best way in the following 7 days, so I guess the deadline is gonna be 21st July, 23:59 CET. If there are any objections to this, let they be heard now. Oh, and I'll need a recapper, so are there any volunteers? Now that we've got everything sorted out, let the celebrations BEGIN! :mrgreen:

94ayd

OK, just the last one was only a week and I did ask someone with more experience who told me I could open it right now. If I remember correctly, NSC 60 wasn't over, either, when the confirmation began. ;) And by the way, we have our first entrant - ::moo. :) You could maybe also help me by telling me what edition your entry was, even though I could, of course, find that out on my own.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Zaprya is maybe in (30 - 40% chances), depends on time / vacation

Emreign

Here is the Reignland entry for Cong. 7

Victoria S - ONE IN A MILLION

Scorpion

:sc:o will take part, after 2-3 absence from this spinoff :)
The entry is yet to be decided - it'll be either In punta di piedi, Tonight, or Me río de ti (waiting for the current NSC to end, and then decide :mrgreen: )

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
If Zaprya will be in, I'm sending J.Lo feat. Pitbull - On The Floor:
34qk2kp.png

And if I'll be in, I'll confirm via PM :p

Sean

Admin
Staff member
::cyd Cydoni-Gibberia is in. Not necessarily with the most popular of our entries, or the most remembered and unique, but we're in with the song this decade that best represents "Cygo".

94ayd

Now that more than half of the time for confirming has passed, let's hear what the definite entries sound like:

::moo
::pii
::kos
::rld
:be:r
::ros
:ba:c
::rgn
::kam
::wal
::rum
::vir
::cyd
:10:r
::zoi
::noi
::akk
::adb
::nuk

That means 19 participants, 20 together with ::qdq. ;)

Top Bottom