Contact us

NSC Congratulations 21 - The Results!

Fearnavigatr

We say goodbye to Solentoya with these votes!

P63gCx.png

Two voters left, and Emsfrynt is still holding on to the lead, but Hypjø is inching very close! What might happen?!​

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks for 9 ::hyp xheart

Matching our NSC position would be a nice result without a doubt.

How can anyone else win this? I'm intrigued by Joch's post xthink

esc87fan

Congrats Emsfrynt! And thank you for all the points for Maymay, I do believe that this is my best points total in NSC Congrats. I'm very pleased

Thanks Fearnavigatr for a fantastic hosting job

And with that, Sakuralia officially begins its break. See you in the new year, NSC community! :)

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats Emre and ::ems - wasn't my bag tbh, but that's a convincing victory no doubt xclap

Great hosting Jochen - really enjoyed looking back at the themes from the 21st decade - nice memories for sure xlove

Thank you for 4th place for ::moi - matching our NSC 203 final placement is awesome, and I'm still so impressed at the broader appeal this big-room trance song has. Got me through some tough times over the past year or so, and great that it connected with many of you too xhug

:2::0: Szimbaya Kingdom
:1::7: Tanoiro, Solentoya
:1::1: Rahasia-Diati
:10: Biflovatia, Sakuralia, Roseland
9 Hypjø
:8: Svobodnia, Emsfrynt
:7: Tamausia & Deltannor, Fervorosia
:6: Effiland
:5: Tuzi
:4: Cydoni-Gibberia, Belvist
:2: Bigicia, New Bander State

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Congrats Emsfrynt!

And also... 3rd place is unexpected and really amazing, thanks everyone for your votes! I would've loved to share my memories and favorites from all the editions, but unfortunately right now I'm too busy with my real life obligations. :( So I'll basically just thank everyone.

Thanks Jochen for such a great and heartfelt hosting! :)

doctormalisimo

Congrats ::ems xcheer

Thank you for 8th place for Doire - an improvement on the entry's original placement (12th) which is always nice to see at Congrats

And tusen tack to our generous host ::ugl for taking us down memory lane for what felt like the dawning of a new NSC era this decade

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Thank you to Effiland, MatiMati, and Calypso for your points xlove (I think I thanked everyone else already!) I had to dash off before the end of the results, but Emsfrynt's win never really seemed to be in question! Congrats Emre!

P.S. The scoreboard graphics were divine :love: The best scoreboards I have seen in a long time, possibly ever. The colour scheme is beautiful and very easy on the eye in terms of readability, and I love the idea of putting the big numbers gently in the background as a reminder of where we're up to in the voting.

Milos-BC

I am super late, but nonetheless, congratulations on the well-deserved victory Emsfrynt!

Thank you everyone who voted for Belvist!

And thank you Jochen for such an amazing show. You always manage to outperform yourself, and this time it's no exception :D Well done once again!

Top Bottom