Contact us

NSC-COnG-19⠀⠀ᶜᵒⁿᵍʳᵃᵗᵘˡᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ¹⁹ | The show | Voting deadline ! EXTENDED ! 👉 MON 5/4/2021 @23.59 CET 📢📢

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congratulations-19-Banner.png

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀T U Z I⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1-1.png

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Y A P O N E S I A⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀H A L I T O⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀H Y P J Ø
1-2.png

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀V Y L K U Z E M E⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀T R O L L H E I M R⠀⠀⠀⠀B I F L O V A T I A⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Q U I É N D Q⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀F E R V O R O S I A⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀D O I R E ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀CYGO⠀⠀⠀
1-3.png

M O I S A N T I A⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀U J E D I NJ E N I⠀G V O Z D⠀⠀⠀K A D I S⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀K A M A N D É⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀B I G I C I A⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀T A M A U S I A⠀&⠀D L T N R.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀S E R E N E S
1-4.png
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀R O S E L A N D⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀E M S F R Y N T⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀R A H A S I A--D I A T I⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀C O M I N O⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀U G A L Y⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀N U R D I A⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀B L A C K M E R E
1-5.png

A R I R A N G⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀S O L E N T O Y A⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I L-B I D U⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀K I M M Y S T A N⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀M A T I M A T I⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀N B S⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀B A L E A R I C A⠀I S L
1-6.png

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀P E R R Y F O R N I A⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀T A N O I R O⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Z E C H O N I A⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀L U Z I N I A⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀R E D W O O D⠀R E P⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀O U S S O U⠀E M P⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀S V O B O D N I A
1-7.png

S A K U R A L I A⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀O R A N G U A L I A⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀R U M I A⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀K O R D A V I A N⠀I S L⠀⠀⠀C H E R N I Y A⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀C A L Y P S O⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀R E C A P
1-8.png

⚠ T E X T⠀⠀⠀⠀S H O W ⚠

🛑 R E C A P 🛑

Voting system:

👇👇👇

20⠀⠀17⠀⠀15⠀⠀13⠀⠀11⠀⠀10⠀⠀9⠀⠀8⠀⠀7⠀⠀6⠀⠀5⠀⠀4⠀⠀3⠀⠀2⠀⠀1

‼⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀‼⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀‼

Voting deadline: Sunday 4/4/21 23.59 CET
please vote by either PM (👈click) or preferably e-mail: [email protected], Skype, Discord, Facebook etc. xrunhug

Mask up and keep your distance! :)

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
After the 50s, 90s, and 160s, the 180s was the 4th decade where ::bal only got 1 final, so there's a lot of entries that deserve a second chance. But it's an easy choice, given the year most of the 180s happened in. FCK 2020.

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
@whiteshoes @MARCOMEN @Kimrt @Mattan
Here's an invitation for you to submit your entries. Please clear your inboxes! ;)

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
I appreciate your lovely invitation, but I'm going through some big life changes over the next month and I'm afraid I won't be able to commit enough of my time to participate. Hope you get a good turnout though!

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I appreciate your lovely invitation, but I'm going through some big life changes over the next month and I'm afraid I won't be able to commit enough of my time to participate. Hope you get a good turnout though!
Thank you and good luck handling and pulling through whatever you're anticipating! xkiss

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
15 entries confirmed with a bit more than 2 days left to go until the deadline..

Guys, should I extend it by 2-3 days?

Also, everyone hestitating to join - I assure you the voting deadline will last 9-10 days !

Fearnavigatr

Here's my regular reminder that Congrats should be seen as a celebration and not be taken too seriously as a competition. People may disagree with me on this, but since the enjoyment of Congrats is getting to enjoy a selection of the past decade's entries anew, I'd rather have more entries and a few non-voters than fewer entries from only the most active players.

So do send your entries, busy people! :love:

Last edited:

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Here's my regular reminder that Congrats should be seen as a celebration and not be taken too seriously as a competition. People may disagree with me on this, but since the enjoyment of Congrats is getting to enjoy a selection of the past decade's entries anew, I'd rather have more entries and a few non-voters than fewer entries from only the most active players.

So do send your entries, busy people! :love:

That's an interesting point, I hadn't considered it from that angle. I'll confirm an entry in that case, even if there's a good chance I won't be able to vote.

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's an interesting point, I hadn't considered it from that angle. I'll confirm an entry in that case, even if there's a good chance I won't be able to vote.
I can provide you with entries before the deadline as they come in if you think that may be convenient for you. We're here to consolidate and find solutions to everyone's circumstances. Not just to you but everyone.

Please give us circa. 1.5-2 hours of your time and I promise it will be worth it. ;)

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
I can provide you with entries before the deadline as they come in if you think that may be convenient for you. We're here to consolidate and find solutions to everyone's circumstances. Not just to you but everyone.

Please give us circa. 1.5-2 hours of your time and I promise it will be worth it. ;)

No need for that, but thanks for the offer

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member

Current decade distribution (20 entries in):​

181__2
182__3
183__2
184__2
185__2
186__1
187__1
188__2
189__2
190__3

Romeo

Seriously... I would send an entry but I haven't kept a list of songs for quite a few editions so I have no idea what I could sent haha

Top Bottom