Contact us

NSC Chat Box

Eulaliya

The NSC database is not working rn, so I was forced to use the NSC wiki as an alternative

Yoni

Charly

Per request, the rest of the roster nations and what ESC entry most fits:
::aim - :is:
::ari - :cz:
::bel - :bg:
::cal - :cz:
::dal - :pl:
::doi - :uk: (this is barely in my top 10 but it has the most Doire feel of all the entries)
::fer - :dk:
::kam - :bg:
::lac - :au: but if it was somehow even screamier and shouted by a woman
::luz - :de:
::mor - :ge:
::nbs - :fi:
::red - :ee:
::rum - :fr:
::sun - :gr:
::svo - :es:
::tch - :be:
::ugl - :rs:
::ufe - :is:
You hit the nail with Estonia,

Could been Iceland too!

Thunderhammer

Hi everyone, it’s a bit awkward but I re-discovered the NSC forum after 13 years!! 😂 I used to run Instir and I think I debuted in NSC 6 and was active up until 34-5-6 I think. Wow, it’s amazing that it’s still running! I recall all the MSN messenger convos we had!! 🤡 incredible that some of you guys still do this - Begonia, Belvist, Comino, Calypso… wow! 😍😍

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Hi everyone, it’s a bit awkward but I re-discovered the NSC forum after 13 years!! 😂 I used to run Instir and I think I debuted in NSC 6 and was active up until 34-5-6 I think. Wow, it’s amazing that it’s still running! I recall all the MSN messenger convos we had!! 🤡 incredible that some of you guys still do this - Begonia, Belvist, Comino, Calypso… wow! 😍😍
Peter o_O Hello! Yes, NSC is still going after 15 years! Some of us left and returned, some of us have been here the whole time, a lot has changed but the spirit of NSC is still alive :D Is Instir making a comeback??

Fearnavigatr

Yay, hello Instir! ...sorry, I mean Peter! xheart xcheer

NSC entry stuck in my head right now, best of Instir IMO:

(Also "I'm Peter" of course. I have the audio from that entry saved, but the video is lost. Do you happen to still have that?)

Thunderhammer

Peter o_O Hello! Yes, NSC is still going after 15 years! Some of us left and returned, some of us have been here the whole time, a lot has changed but the spirit of NSC is still alive :D Is Instir making a comeback??
Amazing! Well, I have to see :D I had such a blast of nostalgia yesterday evening that I might consider :D

Yay, hello Instir! ...sorry, I mean Peter! xheart xcheer

NSC entry stuck in my head right now, best of Instir IMO:

(Also "I'm Peter" of course. I have the audio from that entry saved, but the video is lost. Do you happen to still have that?)

Hahaha, I think you were the only one who actually liked that Tankcsapda song!! :D You have the audio for that? I think I don't have anything of that anymore :( But I still recall the melody...oh well...I wouldn't call it a melody either... :D

Milos-BC

Now that was a blast from the past! Nice to see you here and I hope this means that Instir is coming back as well. I sure have fond memories of your NSC entries and indeed.......all those MSN convos that you've mentioned :D

Belvist was absent from NSC for a while (for private reasons), but I used the first possible occasion to return. And yes, even though things are different now, everything is different........the good old NSC spirit is alive and kicking as always.

We managed to build an incredibly strong community back in 2007, and the fact that we are still going strong 15 years later really speaks for itself :D

No other song contest has this kind of community that NSC has xheart And I proudly say that as someone who now has decades of experience of participating in different online song contests. NSC is one of a kind.

Fearnavigatr

Hahaha, I think you were the only one who actually liked that Tankcsapda song!! :D
Typical old NSC, absolutely upside down results. xcookie

You have the audio for that?
Oh yes! Saved it for the MP3 collection, definitely regretting today that I didn't save the whole video.

(For those who don't know, this is the audio of Instir's legendary NSC 25 entry, one of the very earliest homemade entries!)

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Posting here for extra visibility:

Tuzi was mistakenly removed from the roster and replaced with Effiland. Tuzi will be re-added to the roster, but that means we have 61 nations in the roster. We need to decide how to deal with that.

I have opened a poll in the NSC Private Forum where you can vote for your preferred option: https://www.escunited.com/forum/threads/the-61-nation-roster-poll.25706/

Fearnavigatr

RlB0mY.jpg

Left to right: Yaponesia, Zombira, Begonia, Ugaly, Mrs. Ugaly, Cydoni-Gibberia, Doire, Fervorosia, MatiMati

An undescribably amazing time yesterday when me and my dear Mafalda officially tied the knot, and this whole bunch of assorted NSCers from all over the globe bravely made it all the way to Sweden to share our moment! Courageously overcoming the language barrier of the ceremony, keeping the dance floor alive and making confused Swedes dance along enthusiastically to several NSC deep cuts, and not too surprisingly being the very final guests to leave the venue out of over 100!

I wish of course that I could've invited the whole community, but space was limited and I had to prioritize the ones I've had the most real life interactions with previously.

Whether you were there in person or in spirit, we love you and wish to see you again in a not too distant future! xheart

Last edited:

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Congratulations Jochen!! It's heartwarming to see so many familiar faces from over the years come together for your weddingxlove I hope you and Mafalda have a wonderful life together!

Top Bottom