Contact us

NSC Chat Box

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Well, thankfully not NSC. :mrgreen:
As for ESC, we'll get through this somehow. :)

Sabrewulf238

I don't know if this was a knee jerk reaction but when I saw Eurovision was cancelled I sent in an application for Dalisska to be added to the waiting list. :p

Eurovision being cancelled is definitely a bummer, since I really loved Icelands entry and I think it would have been a great result for them....and of course everyone who worked so hard to organise and compete in this years contest must be upset. There's just nothing that can be done about it I guess.

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Well, thankfully not NSC. :mrgreen:
As for ESC, we'll get through this somehow. :)

Maybe we can do a special edition of NSC ESC this year with semi-finals and everything, and try to get all of the countries represented :D I know interest in spinoffs hasn't been the highest lately, but I think we can do it. I would definitely take part.

TAFKAJ

I don't know if this was a knee jerk reaction but when I saw Eurovision was cancelled I sent in an application for Dalisska to be added to the waiting list. :p

Eurovision being cancelled is definitely a bummer, since I really loved Icelands entry and I think it would have been a great result for them....and of course everyone who worked so hard to organise and compete in this years contest must be upset. There's just nothing that can be done about it I guess.

Let me join you in the knee jerk reaction, I am not going a year without music contests, - So I am adding Cefiya back in the mix. Hope you all are doing well! :)

dogmeat

Let me join you in the knee jerk reaction, I am not going a year without music contests, - So I am adding Cefiya back in the mix. Hope you all are doing well! :)

Now I'm happy they cancelled it.

theditz83

Veteran

Well if Dalisska and Cefiya would like to take part in the upcoming WLSC 194 contest (which has the theme of Rotterdam Preview, but will more than likely be renamed "Rotterdam Tribute" :( ) feel free to check out the reservation thread and get involved xlove

TAFKAJ

Well count me in, I am sure some of you still have me added somehow somewhere on skype even after 5-6 years? - if not PM me.

Last edited:

dogmeat

The MSN Messenger gang are back together 10 years later! hahaha
Speaking of, I found out MSN is actually accessible. I mean, some nostalgic nerds created a custom server and made the old software work. https://escargot.log1p.xyz I tried it, it's legit. So who's up for MSN NSC? We could call it "Last Ever MSN NSC 3*".

* A little bit of history: when Microsoft announced MSN to be shut down in favor of Skype, we held a commemorative Last Ever MSN NSC**. Later, some of us, unwilling to let go, managed to access Chinese server, which was still operating for some time after shutdown, and held Last Ever MSN NSC 2. It's one of my favorite bits of NSC history.

** MSN NSC - a quick mini NSC held in a messenger convo

Lenalite

Speaking of, I found out MSN is actually accessible. I mean, some nostalgic nerds created a custom server and made the old software work. https://escargot.log1p.xyz I tried it, it's legit. So who's up for MSN NSC? We could call it "Last Ever MSN NSC 3*".

* A little bit of history: when Microsoft announced MSN to be shut down in favor of Skype, we held a commemorative Last Ever MSN NSC**. Later, some of us, unwilling to let go, managed to access Chinese server, which was still operating for some time after shutdown, and held Last Ever MSN NSC 2. It's one of my favorite bits of NSC history.

Does this work on Mac as well?

doctormalisimo

So since everyone is at home 24/7 (what's changed?) I thought I'd share my Best of NSC playlist - the definitive list of the best* NSC songs since I joined 9 years ago. Contains about 800 songs from most nations that have overlapped on my NSC journey. There's a lot of songs too that should be on here but that aren't on Spotify.

*subjective, but I won't be taking opinions at this time.

My Star

That'd be hilarious, would love to do this at some point hahaha

Top Bottom