Contact us

NSC Chat Box

Ewigkeit

Veteran
Are EMA FREŠ acts eligible to compete at NSC?

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member

Schlagerman1

I'm not familiar with EMA FREŠ, how does it work? Are those artists created specifically for the national final or were they already established beforehand?

If I got the thing right, they compete in first an online contest, which ends in a televised final, where two songs got selected to the EMA final the last night.

Romeo

Right can someone help me?

Because the database isn't updated instantly I used to use the search bar thing to check if a song has been used recently. I cannot find how to search now - Do we have one?

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Right can someone help me?

Because the database isn't updated instantly I used to use the search bar thing to check if a song has been used recently. I cannot find how to search now - Do we have one?
There is a search feature, it's in the very top left corner of the top gray bar. It doesn't work as well as with the previous forum system, but it's better than nothing I suppose.

You can also use the wiki:

Romeo

There is a search feature, it's in the very top left corner of the top gray bar. It doesn't work as well as with the previous forum system, but it's better than nothing I suppose.

You can also use the wiki:

Thank you!!! I see it now! I should probably just open my eyes when looking for something haha

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
To all WLers and former WLers, did you often found a song begging you to send it to NSC, but being torn between chosing it for WLSC or patientally waiting for when you'll be on the main roaster ? (Without knowing how long you'll be stuck in WL)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
To all WLers and former WLers, did you often found a song begging you to send it to NSC, but being torn between chosing it for WLSC or patientally waiting for when you'll be on the main roaster ? (Without knowing how long you'll be stuck in WL)

Tbh when i first joined i knew it would be a long time so i just sent what i wanted to send, and if need be i could send it again to NSC if i really desperately wanted to. Generally though i only had 1 song i had set aside as my debut, but that didn't become a potential entry until i was closer to joining. It's up to you, but I'm certain you'll come across another song at some point you'll desperately want to send and change your mind.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Tbh when i first joined i knew it would be a long time so i just sent what i wanted to send, and if need be i could send it again to NSC if i really desperately wanted to. Generally though i only had 1 song i had set aside as my debut, but that didn't become a potential entry until i was closer to joining. It's up to you, but I'm certain you'll come across another song at some point you'll desperately want to send and change your mind.
I have a list with 100+ potential entries that is growing a little more every other day, so I have plenty to chose from. I asked anyway because while I don't know what to do with some songs, I have a few carefully chosen ones that will wait for NSC (e.g I know already with which one I'm going to debut with)

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
i just reserved bomb from nsc and was praying to get into the roster asap because i thought it would represent the idea of my country quite well. i'm using wlsc to send other songs that i like but that doesn't necessarily fit into the futuristic branding

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
i just reserved bomb from nsc and was praying to get into the roster asap because i thought it would represent the idea of my country quite well. i'm using wlsc to send other songs that i like but that doesn't necessarily fit into the futuristic branding
So you follow more or less a theme. I know I won't be doing the same otherwise I would be sending rock songs every edition.
If i don't chnage my mind you're gonna love my debut entry btw

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
So you follow more or less a theme. I know I won't be doing the same otherwise I would be sending rock songs every edition.
If i don't chnage my mind you're gonna love my debut entry btw
it's about time pyreica debuted in nsc IOTAP can't wait sis sounds like asian bop

Top Bottom