Contact us

NSC Chat Box

Steffan

Hi, sorry, quick question.
What is the current state of the database and is there anywhere we can see a full list of entries?

Brandt

I have always been neutral towards Romanian language. But today I met a young Romanian couple in the hospital I work for and I heard them speaking while they had conversation and when they called the insurance company. It is such a beautiful language to my ears. I couldn't help but realise it sounds very similar to Italian at times, and they have very similar words.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Hi, sorry, quick question.
What is the current state of the database and is there anywhere we can see a full list of entries?
I don't have access to edit it, so it's stuck the way it is for now. To search for entries to see whether they've been used, I suggest using a combination of the database, the wiki and the NSC forum itself. Since practically every NSC edition has added a text version of each show, it means those song titles are searchable.

Steffan

I don't have access to edit it, so it's stuck the way it is for now. To search for entries to see whether they've been used, I suggest using a combination of the database, the wiki and the NSC forum itself. Since practically every NSC edition has added a text version of each show, it means those song titles are searchable.

Thanks Anna.
Any possibility some of the mods (not sure who all is a mod) could assemble an excel file for starts? Would be super helpful.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Thanks Anna.
Any possibility some of the mods (not sure who all is a mod) could assemble an excel file for starts? Would be super helpful.
It's basically just me for now and has been for some time, and I don't have the time to do so. But anyone is welcome to make one. :)

Schlagerman1

Thanks Anna.

I can try making one, would probably only be made within a few days, if not someone else has something in saved from it to make things easier. :)

renzo

Just updated the NSC Database up until NSC 173 for anyone looking for the full list of entries (and maybe it helps those who still need to pick their entry for Congrats 17 :p). Whoever spots any mistakes can list them here.

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Guys, the tagline for the NSC forum from Heartbreak (Make Me a Dancer) has been on for about 150 editions now. Should we discuss whether we want to change to a new slogan for our contest?

Top Bottom