Contact us

NSC Chat Box

Sean

Second in command
Myself and @Schlagerman1 had a re-listen of a classic NSC final on Skype last night and it was a lot of fun! So I've decided to make #NSCAgain a thing.

If you want to join us and re-listen to a classic NSC final song by song then come join us on Skype next Sunday 12th July at 19:00 CEST!

Sean

Second in command
Don't forget this evening we will hold our first #NSCAgain on Skype at 19:00 CEST!

Your first hint is that the edition was held no later than 2012...

Sean

Second in command
Second hint: only six of the current roster made it to this final 😳

Sean

Second in command
Less than half an hour to go! Come join us on Skype now!

theditz83

Any other NSC hosts find themselves spending hours and hours hitting F5 like crazy waiting for those votes... this is actually my job right now, so keep a brother consistently busy plz :lol:

Me rn....

Last edited:

theditz83

Hi everyone
I'm back after many years, if there's anyone left who remembers Effiland :D
Welcome back! Are you rejoining the waiting list? You definitely had some iconic entries way back when ;)

Baris

Yes I am! I'm just familiarizing myself with everything.

I don't know if I had, I was browsing the NSC.fandom wiki and there were some questionable "choices" as tatianna would say lol. I miss this whole thing a lot! and now I'll be harder, better, faster, stronger ;)

Fearnavigatr

As most of us are painfully aware, most recaps throughout NSC's long history have since disappeared from YouTube due to copyright claims. A lot of them are probably lost forever, but we at Lurkovision are doing as much digital archaeology as we can to at least bring back the works of our recap studio!

I've hit the free user limit for now, but at the moment you can once again enjoy all the recaps from NSCs 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10 and 16!

Last edited:

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Brilliant idea. I've started doing the same with my recaps. NSC 39, 54, and 70 are up so far, more to come next week. (I'll upload the novelty recaps eventually too.)

FYI two of the NSC 70 recaps are at the bottom of my profile, idk how to reorder them unfortunately.

Top Bottom