Contact us

NSC 98 Freaknique DL 28.06 22:59

SpZ

Welcome to Freaknique Zombira

BigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofran domtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwa llofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomte xtBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofr andomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBig wallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandom textBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallo frandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextB igwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrand omtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwal lofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtex tBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofra ndomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigw allofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomt extBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallof randomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBi gwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrando mtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwall ofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtext BigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtext

Prequalifiers who have to vote in this semi:

People in this semi can send their votes to me, people who want to vote in reju, please send your votes to pyryniemi

Yoni

The Cherniyak delegation finds it rude that the Zombiran hosts put them in the other semi, away from the beloved AKA island.

P.S. great show! :D

Simon87

I just noticed Ugaly link isnt correct

pyryniemi

Vote in reju everyone wuup wuup xcheer deadline is the same as the normal one

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
::bal has voted. This is definitely the best semi I've been in for quite a while. Actually had to leave out good songs this time. :eek:

Also, 2 time ::bal representative Da Tweekaz joined a small gathering called Defqon.1 on A Kay A Island a few days ago, and threw in the world premiere of their new remix of DJ Phil Ty - A Kay A:

I'm really looking forward to a HQ studio version of this... ;)

Tinchey

::ill has voted in REJU. This semi was really nice, semi 1 as well, but I prefer this one to the other. Good luck everyone! :D

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Zaprya will vote tomorrow :D

Sry for being more away for last 6 - 10 days, I'm having some issues :/

Paper7

::pap voted!

Awesome semi! Some very close decisions and a Top5 who all could have a good change for my 12 points in weaker editions.

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Recap

If you are unable to watch the video, check again in a few minutes, as YouTube may still be processing it

Also, a reminder: Zombira is not only hosting, they won the last edition. You cannot vote for them, no matter how much you want to

Top Bottom