Contact us

nsc 92 @ Sunland. final results. #purification, today 19.30 CET

spiluke

It's a shame you didn't do as well as you, or I'd hoped. I really expected top 10 at least :( The moment I heard it, I fell in love and knew I would give it 12 in the semi AND the final xheart

so glad to hear that... Thanks :)

spiluke

Thanks Luke.. Now I can finally use this

LtvOkpX.gif
:D

This is not drama. Drama would be if I write a 1000 word long post saying stuff against LSL. Which is something that I won't do since it is their decision after all and I accept it.

Steffan

Pfff top15 and 100+ points... Take that odd-makers! XD

No, really, I am really happy with my result as I expected to end near the bottom so being 15th is more than enough :) Big thanks to all the peeps who voted for Celine! Also congrats to the winner and Akka for doing so well ^^

Also I'm with Liam on the "omgthefinalscoreboardhasbeenpostedgottasendmypmnownownow!!!orsomeonemighttakemysongomgomgsendsendspeedoflightnow" thing... It's kinda boog xD

aletem

Wait...what...3rd-place you tell me?! YOU GUYS ARE MENTAL! And I love it! Never in my life thought I'd PQ this edition, so this is an epic surprise to come home to. Thank you so much to everyone who voted for Zoidiac! xcheer1
I loved it! It was an awesome song! :D And I am not mental... yet (but soon :lol:)

Keko

9th place is fantastic! Massive thanks to everyone who voted for Shiny Toy Guns. =D And winning the semi for the first time is even more awesome! And special thanks to EurovisionSmile for his continuing support throughout the results! XD

Congratulations to the winner as well! It was an amazing song, thank you for introducing me to it!

zechhh

:eek:

I was hoping for a top 10 result but a win came totally unexpected. :eek:

Thx to the WL, Aspirinia, Perryfornia, Prasia & Xanadu and Rumia for 12. xheartxheartxheart
To Anselmsmumonia and Illumia for 10. xheartxheart
To 10ROM, Dal Riata and VPS for 8. xheartxheart
To Bigicia, Comino, Serenate & Clair and Sunland for 7. xheartxheart
To Paperland and TaA for 6. xheartxheart
To Canedonia, Chessland and Cy-Go for 5. xheart
To Ujedinjeni Gvozd for 4. xheart
To Cherniya, Eterland and Noizeland for 3. xheart
To Carpatina, Orangualia and Ugaly for 2. xheart
And to Fervorosia for 1 point. xheart

Grats to my podium colleagues Akkaville, Zoidiac and Doire as well and thx to Sunland for the great hosting. :mrgreen:

I have to disappoint you if you expected a long speech now. I'm not good at these kind of things. :p

And now comes the bad part: I will have to pass the hosting privileges on again. :(
I do this for 2 reasons. I don't have that much time to organize a big contest like this and, more importantly, I don't have any graphical editing skills at all so I couldn't compete with the recent amazing shows in that regard and it would instead be just a boring text-only show. :oops:

So I'd understand it if you never vote for me again so that I'll never win again because I don't host anyway. :mrgreen:

So thx a lot again for the massive amount of points xheart and sorry for not hosting again. :(

Congrats Zechonia. Your habit of random wins is just insane o__0

Yeah, I thought the same. I now have 3 wins and my best positions after that are 10 and 12. :lol:

Not for long :lol:

Congrats Zech!! Well deserved win... but I must say, I know some people are already PMing Zech their entries, notably someone involved in a song battle drama well-known about on MSN, and I think it's selfish to ruin this surprise for him. I wouldn't be surprised if he refuses to confirm that entry and rightly so. I always wait for the thread to open, that way I KNOW the winner/host knows the result, and sometimes, especially due to my timezone, I end up losing a song I really want to send. That's just part of the game, and I will say when I'm annoyed, but I wouldn't dream of ruining it for someone else.

Some of you really need to confirm fairly, and I think we need to readdress this issue of people spoiling things for the winners by confirming early. The excuse is "the host decides if we can do that", but how can the host decide when they don't even know the result themselves? We posted links in the chat box for a while, but they don't really work when you have to log in and the PM box flashes up automatically. Zech might not even host anyway!

Hate to sound like a spoilsport, but things like this really piss me off in the rush to confirm.

I agree with your point since I obviously did see the PMs and could add 1 and 1 together since the result show was yesterday evening and I normally don't get that many PMs. But I don't feel as strongly about it. No hard feelings. :cool:

They will have to confirm again anyway since I indeed do not host. ;)

Jeffie

:eek:

I was hoping for a top 10 result but a win came totally unexpected. :eek:

Thx to the WL, Aspirinia, Perryfornia, Prasia & Xanadu and Rumia for 12. xheartxheartxheart
To Anselmsmumonia and Illumia for 10. xheartxheart
To 10ROM, Dal Riata and VPS for 8. xheartxheart
To Bigicia, Comino, Serenate & Clair and Sunland for 7. xheartxheart
To Paperland and TaA for 6. xheartxheart
To Canedonia, Chessland and Cy-Go for 5. xheart
To Ujedinjeni Gvozd for 4. xheart
To Cherniya, Eterland and Noizeland for 3. xheart
To Carpatina, Orangualia and Ugaly for 2. xheart
And to Fervorosia for 1 point. xheart

Grats to my podium colleagues Akkaville, Zoidiac and Doire as well and thx to Sunland for the great hosting. :mrgreen:

I have to disappoint you if you expected a long speech now. I'm not good at these kind of things. :p

And now comes the bad part: I will have to pass the hosting privileges on again. :(
I do this for 2 reasons. I don't have that much time to organize a big contest like this and, more importantly, I don't have any graphical editing skills at all so I couldn't compete with the recent amazing shows in that regard and it would instead be just a boring text-only show. :oops:

So I'd understand it if you never vote for me again so that I'll never win again because I don't host anyway. :mrgreen:

So thx a lot again for the massive amount of points xheart and sorry for not hosting again. :(

Yeah, I thought the same. I now have 3 wins and my best positions after that are 10 and 12. :lol:

I agree with your point since I obviously did see the PMs and could add 1 and 1 together since the result show was yesterday evening and I normally don't get that many PMs. But I don't feel as strongly about it. No hard feelings. :cool:

They will have to confirm again anyway since I indeed do not host. ;)

WHY DO PEOPLE SEND ENTRIES RIGHT AWAY?! I would be sad if I got my win ruined by PMs :)

dogmeat

I totally understand the lack of time, but not the other reason. I would always prefer the winner hosting a "boring text show" to a non-winning country hosting a fancy flashy show. Besides, you can ask for help at making graphics.

zechhh

I totally understand the lack of time, but not the other reason. I would always prefer the winner hosting a "boring text show" to a non-winning country hosting a fancy flashy show. Besides, you can ask for help at making graphics.

Ok, if I ever win again I will try to make time for it and host a show like that. :D

anselm

Congrats Zechonia! :D This was 11th in my list so I'm pleased with the winner too!

Thanks for 80 points, guys!

12: Noizeland, Cefiya xheart
10: Doire xheart
8: Leonesia & St. Lotus, Tír an Abhainn xheart
7: Zombira xheart
5: Jéru, Zoidiac, Biflovatia xheart
4: Comino xheart
3: Aspirinia, Anselmsmumonia xheart
2: Sunland, Lacrea xheart
1: Calypso, Trash Canyon xheart

Lotus2003

To make some things clear... It is right what Ronny said. Leo and me both share the voting. If I vote in the semi-final, then Leo will vote in the final. If Leo votes in the semi-final, I will vote in the final. It was my wish to split the voting because I didn't have enough time to compete in NSC with voting both in semi-final and final in just two weeks. So we share this duty...

dogmeat

I understand, but i think it's a bad solution. At the end of the day, it's a contest and skewing its results definitely is an issue.

dogmeat

Perhaps you could decide that one of you is responsible for semi 1 and the other - semi 2. In the final all you have to do is combine the rankings from the semis (and add some PQs). That would be fair and prevent such awkward situations, i believe.

spiluke

To make some things clear... It is right what Ronny said. Leo and me both share the voting. If I vote in the semi-final, then Leo will vote in the final. If Leo votes in the semi-final, I will vote in the final. It was my wish to split the voting because I didn't have enough time to compete in NSC with voting both in semi-final and final in just two weeks. So we share this duty...

As I said before I strongly disagree with this. You might want to take dogmeat's suggestion.

JackBauer

Hey guys,

Just a little message to apologize, especially to Sunland, for missing the deadline to vote.

I will just tell you that it wouldn't have changed the result, akkaville and Zechonia being almost next to each other on my final votes.

The thing is i bring back a terrible dissease from Ukraine (not a sexually transmitted one, i can see you coming) and with work & new classes @ unniversity taking 90% of my time and sleep the rest, i just kept telling me it was a bad cold until it was going very strong.

Now after a very few hard days i'm back on my feet and off to a more sunny place, which is miles better than a better place :lol:, for a few days soon to get better. For the gays and the girls i really feel like Sissi when she is sent to Madeira to get better :lol:

I will now enjoy life but i surely hope to be back in nsc soon:)

Top Bottom