Contact us

NSC 54! SEMI RESULTSSSSS!

Sabrewulf238

Re: NSC 54! SEMI RESLAGS/REWHORES/RESLUTS -CUM INSIDE!

Dalisska voting analysis for semi 2:

12 - :mrgreen:
10 - :mrgreen:
8 - :mrgreen:
7 - :(
6 - :mrgreen:
5 - :mrgreen:
4 - :(
3 - :mrgreen:
2 - :(
1 - :mrgreen:

7/10 is a very nice result. :) and my top three made it too :mrgreen:

Milos-BC

Wow........this has to be my worst result of all times :( And a first last place too :lol: Didn't expect such a bad result.

Congratulations to everyone who passed

Veronica

OMG i didn't see that kostanova is PQ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

please put me in the final pleaseeeeeeee :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

OMG

I can't believe :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Simon87

its so sad that you got out of the final, i am so sorry you deserved final with such great song :(

Scorpion

Celinas should be in the final! :(

Fearnavigatr

Long do we wait, long do we suffer, but eventually our shots slip past the goalkeeper, this time with an unusually short gap of four editions. Far be it from me to resent successes when they appear, so all I can say is THANK YOU and give you all my love from our tiny nation!

Compulsory fruit smiley:
xfruit

aletem

We are finally back in the final! Congratulations to all the qualifiers and see you in the final.. don't call my name Alejandrooo!!! :mrgreen:

takeru

Veronica said:

OMG

The host has been kind enough to grant you your place in the final.
Remember, this is something that technically bends the NSC rules, so I hope you're appreciative that Liam has let you in for the sake of your small honest mistake. :)
In future, remember that it is extremely important to vote correctly, and to keep an eye on PMs which confirm your votes and explain any errors.

This goes to everyone, if you ever have a rule bent in your favour, remember that you're very lucky. When you've made a careless error, you shouldn't be demanding to be put in the final. You can make a request but remember that if it's granted, it's something to be very appreciative about.

I hope this can also encourage people to remember to vote properly and keep their eyes on confirmation PMs. ;)

Sabrewulf238

Milos-BC said:
Wow........this has to be my worst result of all times :( And a first last place too :lol: Didn't expect such a bad result.

Congratulations to everyone who passed

I was just listening to the semi 1 recap for the first time earlier, I heard your song it seemed quite pleasent...definitely not deserving of last place

takeru said:
Remember, this is something that technically bends the NSC rules, so I hope you're appreciative that Liam has let you in for the sake of your small honest mistake. :)
In future, remember that it is extremely important to vote correctly, and to keep an eye on PMs which confirm your votes and explain any errors.

Hasn't Liam said though that it was partly his fault too though? In the final voting thread.

Simon87

Semi 1

12 :D
10 :eek: :(
8 :eek: :(
7 :eek: :(
6 :eek: :(
5 :D
4 :D
3 :(
2 :(
1 :(

Disaster :eek: :shock: :lol:

iowacorn

HIGHEST PLACING YET! THANKS GUYS :)

Next time I guess I'll just have to send an English song lol

sigi

I never expected to reach the final with ASP.. :eek: :eek: many thanks to all voters (restjury? :mrgreen: )...
btw...great results show :D

spiluke

I'm not still drunk ey ? Everybody telling me that Comino will win this NSC and the odds predicted Comino to be 1st , blah blah blah. This was very unexpected and a 12th place makes it worse. I just hope that the stupid +6 points are not coming to haunt me by not qualifying because i did not reju vote.

Ah well , I'd better start looking for new songs for next NSC

spiluke

takeru said:
Veronica said:

OMG

This goes to everyone, if you ever have a rule bent in your favour, remember that you're very lucky. When you've made a careless error, you shouldn't be demanding to be put in the final. You can make a request but remember that if it's granted, it's something to be very appreciative about.

I hope this can also encourage people to remember to vote properly and keep their eyes on confirmation PMs. ;)

How many times were the rules bent, 69 times? And you guys don't wnat to remove a stinking 6 point advantage... god :roll:

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Thank you for breaking tradition and letting instrumental trance into the final :shock: Although I guess I'm the reju qualler

Mrs Filipovski

spiluke said:
takeru said:
Veronica said:

OMG

How many times were the rules bent, 69 times? And you guys don't wnat to remove a stinking 6 point advantage... god :roll:

Agreed.. it's less of a rule now and more of a rare exception. :? Oh well, NSC has never been very keen on rules so I dont even know why we have them to begin with.

spiluke

Mrs Filipovski said:
spiluke said:

Agreed.. it's less of a rule now and more of a rare exception. :? Oh well, NSC has never been very keen on rules so I dont even know why we have them to begin with.

Agreed, next NSC I won't vote and claim that my great great great grand mother was involved in a car accident and died and you believe the story and we have another 29 (or even 30 ) song final... wow so much for a flawless contest :ugeek:

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member

spiluke said:
Mrs Filipovski said:
spiluke said:

Agreed, next NSC I won't vote and claim that my great great great grand mother was involved in a car accident and died and you believe the story and we have another 29 (or even 30 ) song final... wow so much for a flawless contest :ugeek:

Trust is a precious thing. I believe we have it in this contest, and so why not use it? Being so inflexible with rules just sucks when you accidentally break one and no-one will give you another chance. And believe it or not, we do actually consider how believable the story is :p

Top Bottom