Contact us

NSC 53 in Zapronia | RESULTS - 19:00 CEST (after NSC ddl.)

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
I qualified :shock: Yaaa, so happyyyyy :mrgreen: Thank you my supporters, and congratulations to everyone who i haven't already congratulated :D This will be my 4th final in a row :shock:

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Aww come on Borderline this is only your second entry, you still have plenty more chances to do well!

Another 11th-15th place in the semi, cool :cool:

94ayd

Last, so much fun... And Tohru isn't even 11th. :eek: Scorpionia would've been last had I not given them any points. :lol:

strajker

Scorpionia 18th? Erovia 11th?

Luke

Borderline said:
:eek: WHat?

ok. Enough is enough! My previous entry was so much underrated in the final and now this?

NEAJLOVIA OFFICIALLY WITHDRAWS! Sorry, but this is too much! This wasn't a last place song!

Ruslana never does well in NSC.

94ayd

Luke said:
Borderline said:

ok. Enough is enough! My previous entry was so much underrated in the final and now this?

NEAJLOVIA OFFICIALLY WITHDRAWS! Sorry, but this is too much! This wasn't a last place song!

Undeservedly so. :evil: Another proof how boring and predictable is the taste of the NSC community... And at least Alinta's 11th. They deserved 1st but never mind...

Sean

Admin
Staff member
94ayd said:
Luke said:
Borderline said:

Undeservedly so. :evil: Another proof how boring and predictable is the taste of the NSC community... And at least Alinta's 11th. They deserved 1st but never mind...

Looking at the list of qualifiers I actually think the qualifiers were fairly unpredictable

zechhh

Borderline said:

Wow.

Sorry but what a poor attitude.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Ahhhh, 11th place. I'm back to where I started when I first joined. It feels good. Thanks to those who voted for Alinta...and to those who didn't I just have one thing to say....."I don't like your boyfriend" see yah next game ;)

takeru

Borderline said:

Oh no! I know the first nonqualification is always a big disappointment, but don't let it get you down! I'm sure Neajlovia can come back next edition stronger than ever :D

Boom Boom Ba was so great, I know Neajlovia has a lot more to give, stay strong! ;)

@Matt, if you come 11th again next edition, at least you can expect a top 5 followed by a victory in the two after xD

Keko

I qualified?! :shock: Wow, thanks! I didn't really expect it this time. Big thanks to everyone who voted for Jem and congrats to other qualifiers! :D

aletem

Borderline said:

Ruslana never does well on NSC. You had a good song last edition and you did well. I don't know why are you withdrawing!?? :? I didn't qualify 4 editions in a row and being only 19th this time. Do I have to withdraw too??

Actually I am kinda shocked that I ended next to last. So, next edition I won't send anything original, but rather something predictable. :mrgreen: Good luck to all qualifiers!
Shame about Ecclestonia and Alinta!! The best ones from Semi#1 and Semi#2 didn't qualify. :(

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
37 points??? That's about 4 times as much as I'd expected. Good to see I'm not the only one who likes hardstyle here tho, even tho Fear And Dark isn't my favorite. Who knows, maybe I'll send more hardstyle later, but probably not this year. :lol:

Thanks for the votes. :D

Antons

next time from Indieland you will get cheap pop, will see what will happen, I thought it's music contest, but no...

anyway thanks all who voted for Indieland ;)

and wtf? why this masterpiece is not in final???

[youtube:2wni6aod]DrQRS40OKNE[/youtube:2wni6aod]

:shock:

Sabrewulf238

Dalisska's voting Analysis:

12 - :mrgreen:
10 - :mrgreen:
8 - :mrgreen:
7 - :(
6 - :(
5 - :(
4 - :(
3 - :mrgreen:
2 - :mrgreen:
1 - :mrgreen:

My top three got through, but I'm really gutted to see my 7 pointer miss out. :(

zechhh said:
Borderline said:

Wow.

Sorry but what a poor attitude.

Definitely, when it comes to NSC everyones opinion of what makes a good song is involved and the song that would be obviously points material to you may not be anywhere close getting points for someone else.

I really loved your song last month and imo it was underserving of the position it got but I'm thankful that it made the final in the first place....the same can't be said for some of my favourites this time around. :(

Keko

Borderline said:

-----------------------------------------------------------

Undeservedly so. :evil: Another proof how boring and predictable is the taste of the NSC community...

Antons said:
next time from Indieland you will get cheap pop, will see what will happen, I thought it's music contest, but no...

You thought this was a music contest? :shock: But this is cooking contest... ONLINE! OMG!
Seriously though, what is wrong with you? Withdrawing after just two attempts? Accusing 50+ people of having their music taste is boring and unpredictable? Complaining about pop doing better than rock?

Okay okay, here let me clarify few things; I doesn't matter if song is pop, rock, metal, new age, dreadful ballad or god-knows-what from Utalalabekistan. What matters is that you pick the right song. I sent pop song on 3 occasions and on two of those three I failed to pass though the semi finals and on third I was 20th in final. I sent rock song in which singers don't really sing, but rather scream and talk through and I was 7th! I sent Japanese virtual band who's song was mostly done in computerized voice and got 5th place. I sent Japanese fantasy band, which had narrator talking in the background through the most of the song and I was 9th. I sent rock song, without proper music video this time and I qualified. I sent UK #1, pop song, with blond dumbo singing it and I failed. See? It doesn't matter what kind of music is it as long as song is the right one.

It may take few attempts to do well, but that makes occasion even more wonderful. If you fail, just look at your points and think: There were people who liked your song. Several people who thought that song was good. Isn't that enough? Both times I failed I had 63 points. That's like more than five people liking the song. And since not all of them gave me 12, that's obviously more than five. Isn't that just awesome? :D

Sorry, for talking so long. I hope you can forgive me for taking your time. If you read this post I'm really glad you bothered to read my opinion.

If you find post dumb and keep accusing 50+ people of having predictable music taste, perhaps the problem lies in you.

takeru

Freak For Life said:
You thought this was a music contest? :shock: But this is cooking contest... ONLINE! OMG!
Seriously though, what is wrong with you? Withdrawing after just two attempts? Accusing 50+ people of having their music taste is boring and unpredictable? Complaining about pop doing better than rock?

Okay okay, here let me clarify few things; I doesn't matter if song is pop, rock, metal, new age, dreadful ballad or god-knows-what from Utalalabekistan. What matters is that you pick the right song. I sent pop song on 3 occasions and on two of those three I failed to pass though the semi finals and on third I was 20th in final. I sent rock song in which singers don't really sing, but rather scream and talk through and I was 7th! I sent Japanese virtual band who's song was mostly done in computerized voice and got 5th place. I sent Japanese fantasy band, which had narrator talking in the background through the most of the song and I was 9th. I sent rock song, without proper music video this time and I qualified. I sent UK #1, pop song, with blond dumbo singing it and I failed. See? It doesn't matter what kind of music is it as long as song is the right one.

It may take few attempts to do well, but that makes occasion even more wonderful. If you fail, just look at your points and think: There were people who liked your song. Several people who thought that song was good. Isn't that enough? Both times I failed I had 63 points. That's like more than five people liking the song. And since not all of them gave me 12, that's obviously more than five. Isn't that just awesome? :D

Sorry, for talking so long. I hope you can forgive me for taking your time. If you read this post I'm really glad you bothered to read my opinion.

If you find post dumb and keep accusing 50+ people of having predictable music taste, perhaps the problem lies in you.

I love you.

Just keep going guys, remember in every edition there's always someone who loves your recipe :D

aletem

Come to think of it I got 1 more point than Gjoko!!! :lol: :lol: But a worse place. :(

Top Bottom