Contact us

NSC 53 in Zapronia | RESULTS - 19:00 CEST (after NSC ddl.)

DoctorX

Surprise surprise Ecclestonia is out once again :evil: Plus one of my biggest favorites, Effiland is not even close to qualify... What a shame! :(

No Name

Thank you once again for those who voted for Zoidiac! What a nice surprise! In fact this is the only edition where I had not expected to qualify at all since no one really said anything about my entry anywhere. Glad to be proven wrong. :D :mrgreen:

94ayd

DoctorX said:
Surprise surprise Ecclestonia is out once again :evil: Plus one of my biggest favorites, Effiland is not even close to qualify... What a shame! :(

Effiland didn't make it because they didn't vote. ;) :lol: At least you've won on your debut and not 9 times out of 11 out of the final like me (and my best results is joint 19th :cry: ).

Keko

DoctorX said:
Surprise surprise Ecclestonia is out once again :evil:

I really don't understand you. You won. You beat the game. Time to have as much fun as you want by sending entries that you like and believe no one else will in billion years and not caring how they do because... you already won this.

I hope I win one day so I can send whatever I feel like. :D

And thanks takeru, for the compliment and aletem for reading my post.

No Name

Borderline said:
:eek: WHat?

ok. Enough is enough! My previous entry was so much underrated in the final and now this?

NEAJLOVIA OFFICIALLY WITHDRAWS! Sorry, but this is too much! This wasn't a last place song!

Had enough of what? This is the first time you miss out a final out of two attempts? There are many other countries which miss out again and again, but never complains (Blondania, QuiénDQ, Kuki-Q, and recently Canedonia too).

Just keep on walking. NSC isn't a place for arrogant attitudes and poor sportmanship. The fact that you qualified last edition is quite a good job so don't take a place in the final for granted. You can't win every time.

aletem

No Name said:
Borderline said:
:eek: WHat?

ok. Enough is enough! My previous entry was so much underrated in the final and now this?

NEAJLOVIA OFFICIALLY WITHDRAWS! Sorry, but this is too much! This wasn't a last place song!

Had enough of what? This is the first time you miss out a final out of two attempts? There are many other countries which miss out again and again, but never complains (Blondania, QuiénDQ, Kuki-Q, and recently Canedonia too).

Just keep on walking. NSC isn't a place for arrogant attitudes and poor sportmanship. The fact that you qualified last edition is quite a good job so don't take a place in the final for granted. You can't win every time.
Agree! :)

zechhh

DoctorX said:

Effiland would have actually qualified very comfortably if they bothered to vote. ;)

Bojan

KRESHO FOR PRESIDENT OF THE NSC UNIVERSE! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
seriosly I agree with EVERY single word you wrote!
glad there are people that get this GAME (yes it's a game not much of an contest that consist of winning and loosing only) the same way that I do! and yes it's a LOT OF FUN! if you want to have some fun that is.

thank you all again for the votes for Bokia xdance and the @ dispaointed ones, heads up and get ready for the next edition ;) let the fun continue :cool:

even though many of my faves didn't pass I think this final gonna be a lot better than the last couple.

DoctorX

Ok i Have not against my past achievement and a few other failures but i sent some of my all time favorite songs anf expected a lot thats all what i was disappointed but theres not such a thing like withdrawing that was all :D i didnt know Effiland hadnt voted its probably cause of he has great exams nowadays. Anyway good luck all the qualified entries and im glad to see most of my faves are standing on the list as well :)

Milos-BC

I agree with everything Aleks, Michel and Kreso said!

I know that the results are an important factor in this game, but they are surely not the most important one, and having bad results doesn't automatically mean that you have to spit on everyone's taste for not voting your song. I personally never expect too much from my entries, of course I am happy when I see my entry doing well, but it's not THAT important to me. I sent many songs that I really liked to NSC, and some which I really liked ended in the bottom or very low. But I am happy to see that someone noticed the song and gave it some points. To me, it is a bigger success to send a song that I really like, and which will appeal to some people a lot, than sending a song I don't like, and win with it, so that everyone forgets about it the next day.

And, Borderline, there is really no need for such immature behavior. This is ONLY your second participation. I did bad on all 3 of my first participations. And that is in fact the only time I was "really" affected by the results, but after that I decided not to give up, and I found several songs which did great, but some of them flopped badly. And I never complained about the results, nor I will ever.

Thanks to everyone who voted for Belvist, see you in the final :cool:
Better luck next time for those who didn't.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
I agree entirely with all of the things that have been said so far and I'd just like to add Cygo is happy as ever even though it's the longest we've been out of the final in 34 attempts :p

And thank you Antons for saying my song was a masterpiece :shock:

Scorpion

Oh sweet people, what have we done :ugeek:
Monica better not even try to return to the country, as there are protests all around xD
We'll see what to do for the next edition, as this is Scorpionia's worst result ever...

Congratulations to all the qualifiers! :mrgreen:

Keko

Bojan said:
KRESHO FOR PRESIDENT OF THE NSC UNIVERSE! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
seriously I agree with EVERY single word you wrote!

:lol: Thanks, though I wouldn't really put myself in charge of anything. I'm not very reliable person.

It's great to see that many agree with me though, that's always nice.

It's okay DoctorX, I know how you feel. I once had high hopes for a song that didn't do well (Mostly high hopes because everyone predicted it to do be top6) . I was quite disappointed, but soon I forgot about it and fun continued.

It's a game, so sometimes it is right to see competitive spirit. But that should not go too far as insulting other members or giving up on it. Not only do you actually get to find people who enjoyed your song anyway, but you also get to find some new songs. This contest provided me with a few songs I can't imagine listening to music without.

Sim

Milos-BC said:
I agree with everything Aleks, Michel and Kreso said!

I know that the results are an important factor in this game, but they are surely not the most important one, and having bad results doesn't automatically mean that you have to spit on everyone's taste for not voting your song. I personally never expect too much from my entries, of course I am happy when I see my entry doing well, but it's not THAT important to me. I sent many songs that I really liked to NSC, and some which I really liked ended in the bottom or very low. But I am happy to see that someone noticed the song and gave it some points. To me, it is a bigger success to send a song that I really like, and which will appeal to some people a lot, than sending a song I don't like, and win with it, so that everyone forgets about it the next day.

And, Borderline, there is really no need for such immature behavior. This is ONLY your second participation. I did bad on all 3 of my first participations. And that is in fact the only time I was "really" affected by the results, but after that I decided not to give up, and I found several songs which did great, but some of them flopped badly. And I never complained about the results, nor I will ever.

Thanks to everyone who voted for Belvist, see you in the final :cool:
Better luck next time for those who didn't.

xgood

Barish

Bringing this thread back because I was listening Always The Sun just now. I don't remember why I didn't vote but I regret it massively, just seen the full results of my semi and it seems Effiland was a fave :/

Top Bottom