Contact us

NSC 52 - RESUUUUULTS! HOORAY!

Bojan

thanks to the 12 nations that voted for Bokia and maNga in the 1st semi! HUGE thanks to Reignland on their 12 points :D

No Name

Semi-2

semi2result.jpg
[/URL]

Fervorosia was the reju-qualifier here

No Name

94ayd said:
I thought Celinas and I had the same amount of points. :( :lol:

I thought so too, but as I re-counted the votes I was apparently mistaken. :p

Keko

Can someone just explain to me which countries got to be in final instead of Saksjaowie and Akkaville? Did actual 11th and 12th place from SF2 qualify and SF1 results went by normally? I just can't put my finger around, lol sorry if I'm just being stupid.

No Name

Freak For Life said:
Can someone just explain to me which countries got to be in final instead of Saksjaowie and Akkaville? Did actual 11th and 12th place from SF2 qualify and SF1 results went by normally? I just can't put my finger around, lol sorry if I'm just being stupid.

Akkåville would've been 10th in semi-2 meaning that the 11th-place in this case would've been Kingdom of Erås. Therefore Kingdom of Erås was the replacement of Akkåville while Lyapunovia was the lucky 11th-placed country, which would replace Saksjaowie in the final, having a higher average score than 10 Regions of Mobius in the opposite semi.

Keko

No Name said:
[quote="Freak For Life":3gkt4aat]Can someone just explain to me which countries got to be in final instead of Saksjaowie and Akkaville? Did actual 11th and 12th place from SF2 qualify and SF1 results went by normally? I just can't put my finger around, lol sorry if I'm just being stupid.

Akkåville would've been 10th in semi-2 meaning that the 11th-place in this case would've been Kingdom of Erås. Therefore Kingdom of Erås was the replacement of Akkåville while Lyapunovia was the lucky 11th-placed country, which would replace Saksjaowie in the final, having a higher average score than 10 Regions of Mobius in the opposite semi.[/quote:3gkt4aat]

Ahhh 'kay get it now. Would've been more fair if both actual 11th places qualified though, rather than 11th and 12th.

Sim

Angstseefahrr said:
Say, did Ugaly and Qele (the ones who voted in S2 reju after the S1 reju closed) go without extra points?

No no, No Name has counted those extra points because I had no time to this, we arranged that No Name would give to people 6 extra points but i know they are not on this list:)

No Name

Freak For Life said:
[quote="No Name":l6vcg571][quote="Freak For Life":l6vcg571]Can someone just explain to me which countries got to be in final instead of Saksjaowie and Akkaville? Did actual 11th and 12th place from SF2 qualify and SF1 results went by normally? I just can't put my finger around, lol sorry if I'm just being stupid.

Akkåville would've been 10th in semi-2 meaning that the 11th-place in this case would've been Kingdom of Erås. Therefore Kingdom of Erås was the replacement of Akkåville while Lyapunovia was the lucky 11th-placed country, which would replace Saksjaowie in the final, having a higher average score than 10 Regions of Mobius in the opposite semi.[/quote:l6vcg571]

Ahhh 'kay get it now. Would've been more fair if both actual 11th places qualified though, rather than 11th and 12th.[/quote:l6vcg571]

I don't make the rules :lol: , but yeah, I see where you're going. On the other hand it would have been the same in semi-1 if 10 Regions of Mobius had qualified due to the absence of Saksjaowie. Unfortunately and very inconvenient both Euro (semi-1) and Akkåville (semi-2) would've qualified fair and square if they had voted. In that case we could've avoided to go further down the list to find our qualifiers. Plus Saksjaowie not voting didn't make this any better of course.

Keko

No Name said:
[quote="Freak For Life":2anj3fl5][quote="No Name":2anj3fl5]
Akkåville would've been 10th in semi-2 meaning that the 11th-place in this case would've been Kingdom of Erås. Therefore Kingdom of Erås was the replacement of Akkåville while Lyapunovia was the lucky 11th-placed country, which would replace Saksjaowie in the final, having a higher average score than 10 Regions of Mobius in the opposite semi.

Ahhh 'kay get it now. Would've been more fair if both actual 11th places qualified though, rather than 11th and 12th.[/quote:2anj3fl5]

Unfortunately and very inconvenient both Euro (semi-1) and Akkåville (semi-2) would've qualified fair and square if they had voted.[/quote:2anj3fl5]

Wait what? So I was 12th? Still though, I had more actual points than SF2 12th, but we're not gonna go there, otherwise it could be very long discussion.

No Name

Freak For Life said:
Wait what? So I was 12th? Still though, I had more actual points than SF2 12th, but we're not gonna go there, otherwise it could be very long discussion.

Yeah, you had more points than the other actualy 12th-placed country, Lyapunovia, but apparently the rules are bit different when a pre-qualifier doesn't vote (which is a thing I suppose doesn't happen very often). I had to find the country with the highest average score given by each person and Lyapunovia won that match.

Keko

No Name said:
[quote="Freak For Life":1dupe1vo]

Yeah, you had more points than the other actualy 12th-placed country, Lyapunovia, but apparently the rules are bit different when a pre-qualifier doesn't vote (which is a thing I suppose doesn't happen very often). I had to find the country with the highest average score given by each person and Lyapunovia won that match.[/quote:1dupe1vo]

It's okay. Rules are rules, no problem.

Top Bottom