Contact us

NSC 214 in Kadis | FINAL | RESULTS INSIDE

MARCOMEN

Thank you ::tuz xlove

rhuE83I.png

Uto

Veteran
Do you think we need to like plan an intervention at Morty's or something? I feel like the man might forget to simply breathe way this is going.

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Do you think we need to like plan an intervention at Morty's or something? I feel like the man might forget to simply breathe way this is going.
I think someone needs to send me to rehab or something, I'm clearly hallucinating over here. Weird how you are seeing my hallucinations tho. :eek:

Uto

Veteran
I think someone needs to send me to rehab or something, I'm clearly hallucinating over here. Weird how you are seeing my hallucinations tho. :eek:
I don´t think they're exactly the same though. Yours is a wonderful lucid dream, mine is a nightmare. Still, hope you win though, reckon you deserved 10 so got 10.

And then Cherniya in with the tastebomb.

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
I don´t think they're exactly the same though. Yours is a wonderful lucid dream, mine is a nightmare. Still, hope you win though, reckon you deserved 10 so got 10.

And then Cherniya in with the tastebomb.
Reminds me of something I heard once. "What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly". Or something like that. Thanks again tho xheart

And thanks ::cyd! xheart

Top Bottom