Contact us

NSC 213 in New Acadia | Episode 5: A Champion is Crowned | View Results Here!

Ewigkeit

Veteran
Ahhhh of course thanks so much for a fantastic hosting, @Canuck xrose

Aw9l59a.gif

Veliky

Congratulations Kadis! The song gave me dizziness on the first listening (probably due to the weird audio compression on Youtube), so I had to enjoy it on Spotify. Still, good winner!

Thank you for this amazing 8th place, and that televote!! xshock1:xshock1:xshock1:

Norman, professional hosting from start to finish. As we say in French: good job.

ferret

Wow, this is rather unexpected... :oops: First of all, a huge thank you to everyone who voted for New 💙 Bander 💛 State!xlove
I'm very pleased that 2nd place ASC#17 repeated their success here as well. Incidentally, the ASC winner is now competing in the WLSC, and I do hope to see my :12: next season... xexcuseme Рома, ну же!
I also want to share this success with @Buranovskiy, who found this rock banger, and now he's here with his nation Xochimilia! :cool:
Congratulations ::kad Kadis, although I was confident of ::grf Griffin Empire win... Worthy competition, amazing top-7! And it's too bad about 🦆 Utopolis! :cautious: Thank you @Canuck for this edition, very bright and creative throughout! xup

Last edited:

Rmetr0

Thank you all so much for points (I'll thank everyone in particular a little bit later, I was sooooo happy to see some unusual voters xheart) and thank you @Canuck for that hosting, I really enjoyed the theme and the way of presentation of final points, I had that idea too when I hosted, but didn't end up with it, so it's nice to finally see it in action :)

Full results are available via this link:

NSC 213 Vote Workbook.xlsx
What I also wanted to say is that I almost couldn't find full Semi 1 regular points and Semi 1 & 2 reju points, I just realized they all are hidden because the columns with them are too narrow, so... Idk if it's supposed to be like that or just some glitch on my side, but I just wanted to mention it in case someone else is like me :)

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
Yeah I think the Semi 1 sheets have freaked out for some reason... Will need to try and download the sheet and try and view in Excel on my laptop since the browser version is rubbish 🥴

Leaf

Congrats Kadis! Cool winner, not that far off my top 10. And thanks Norm for the lovely hosting xheart

I wasn't that confident in my chances this time so finishing top 10 with our 150th entry is a really nice treat! Thanks so much to all ::ora's voters and see you in NSC 214 🙏

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Woah, 4th in the semi??? Didn't expect that at all.

Thank you for the support and see you after 7 DNQs again!!!

Thank you best type ghost sensation for the show and congrats to oualid!

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
A huge thanks to all who supported us in the semi! :D xheart
All our combined votes are as follows:

(L+N)

SF 1 - REJU

12 ::tro TROLLHEIMR (10+07)

10 ::vyl VYLKUZEME (12+03)
08 ::svo SVOBODNIA (05+10)
07 ::ous OUSSOU EMPIRE (07+08)
06 ::mor MORMADOREI (01+12)
05 :ro: JOSEYEON (08+02)
04 ::bag BAGROVOR (02+05)
03 ::eff EFFILAND (06+00)
02 ::ems EMSFRYNT (00+06)

01 ::cal CALYPSO (03+01)
YAPONESIA (04+00)
PYREICA (00+04)

SF 2

12 ::kad KADIS (08+12)

10 ::aim AIMULLI (10+10)
08 ::ugl UGALY (12+05)
07 ::ins INSOMNÉA (07+07)
06 ::per PERRYFORNIA (03+08)
05 ::sun SUNDFOR (06+03)
04 ::taa TÍR-AN-ABHAINN (00+06)
03 ::rah RAHASIA-DIATI (05+00)
02 ::nbs NEW BANDER STATE (04+00)

01 ::adb ADAMSBURG (00+04)
SAKURALIA (02+00)
GRIFFIN EMPIRE (00+02)
UTOPOLIS (01+00)
COMINO (00+01)

Final

12 VYLKUZEME (12+04)
10 MORMADOREI (03+12)
08 KADIS (02+10)
07 AIMULLI (07+05)
06 SVOBODNIA (06+06)
05 ENDÓRË (08+02)
04 JOSEYEON (10+00)
03 INSOMNÉA (05+03)
02 EMSFRYNT (00+08)

01 DOIRE (00+07)
11. RAHASIA-DIATI (04+00)
12. NEW BANDER STATE (01+00)
12. ORANGUALIA (00+01)

nofuxCZ

Wow, 3rd place, 2nd in semi, winning REJU and WL (I think my first ever 12 from the WL?)
Thank you so much xcheer
:12: ::rah ::svo ::moi, WL
:10: ::ems ::szk
:8: ::nac ::nbs
:7: ::mor ::bel
:6: ::tad ::bal ::ugl ::nal
:5: ::kam ::sun ::che ::tyb
:4: ::big ::ros
:3: ::sic ::ari ::com
:2: ::dal ::adb ::taa, Joseyeon
:1: ::cyd ::uto ::eff

Congrats ::kad

And thanks for the fun edition, Norm!

Full results are available via this link:

NSC 213 Vote Workbook.xlsx

I guess a small typo, my votes in SF2 REJU are marked as Bigicia :)

Fearnavigatr

First off, major congrats to Kadis, love it when the best song of the edition wins! Thank you Norm @Canuck for a very fun edition, and thank you all for the votes for Ugaly in semi 2, frustratingly close but higher than expected!

Second, something very unfortunate that was just observed in the Skype convo and has to be pointed out... The tie-break in the rest jury of semi 1 is incorrect, the bonus points are not supposed to be counted as a voting nation. Both Tcher-Racoi and Oussou Empire have 7 voters while Belvist has 6, and Oussou should've then been the qualifier by having more 12s.

Mistakes happen, and this was an understandable one to make. It's too late to go back now, but following our usual custom Oussou Empire should get a prequalifying spot for NSC 214 (if Foti @CypriotGirl wants it). 29th finalist time!

azilio99

I'm more excited than kadis!!!
Sayako Sayako has been my jam since Amsteris sent it to ISC 2 years ago! I love this song with my heart and soul and i'm happy to see it as an NSC winner.
Yes I was about to sent the song a couple of times but eh.. The songs i love the most, I always avoid taking them into contest lol

CONGRATSSS KADISSS!!!!!! :D
THANK U THANK U THANK U FOR SENDING THIS SONG :love::love:

edit: I still don't forgive u guys for leaving me out of a pokemon themed final :)

edit2: i just released the misdreavus i had in my team because of the semi results

edit3: tanoiro population has been expelled from tonallani soil

Last edited:

Canuck

O
First off, major congrats to Kadis, love it when the best song of the edition wins! Thank you Norm @Canuck for a very fun edition, and thank you all for the votes for Ugaly in semi 2, frustratingly close but higher than expected!

Second, something very unfortunate that was just observed in the Skype convo and has to be pointed out... The tie-break in the rest jury of semi 1 is incorrect, the bonus points are not supposed to be counted as a voting nation. Both Tcher-Racoi and Oussou Empire have 7 voters while Belvist has 6, and Oussou should've then been the qualifier by having more 12s.

Mistakes happen, and this was an understandable one to make. It's too late to go back now, but following our usual custom Oussou Empire should get a prequalifying spot for NSC 214 (if Foti @CypriotGirl wants it). 29th finalist time!
Oh dear, yes, that was definitely my mistake and good catch! Sorry about that ;(

CypriotGirl

Veteran

Oh yes, give me that PQ spot please, thanks for pointing it out!

This instrumental was robbed in both WV and NSC, such an unlucky song! It should've qualified in both but in WV I failed to vote and here it stayed out because of a mistake. What a jinx. :lol:

MARCOMEN

Woahh!!
Thank you so muchhh! xlove. It was a great surprise because my entry was in my NF like a couple of years ago and came 3rd out of 5 but I love the song so much I gave it another chance, so I'm so delighted it won :D xheart

:12: ::rld ::ems ::nal ::tyb ::ugl ::yap REDWOOD REPUBLIC xheart
:10: ::nac ::aim ::mor ::bag ::ser
:8: ::sun ::ari ::slf
:7: ILLUMIA
:6: WL
:5: ::cal ::hal ::fer PEN ISLAND
:4: ::tch ::cyd ::dal
:2: ::doi ::sic
:1: ::grf ::kam
xheart

Thank you so much Norm for fabulous hosting xlove

My schedule is a bit tight, but a chance to host NSC wouldn't come often. So I will host :D

You're welcome to Kadis for NSC 214. You can start sending your entries :)

Top Bottom