Leaf

Full results

Text results:

Last edited:

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Congratulations ::mor on your first win! xcheer
That's a great song, I gave it only 4 points, but they mean quite a lot in such a strong final. This was actually one of the strongest finals I've ever witnessed in NSC. The level was just crazy.

I'm not going to lie, I'm a bit sad about my result. Just a little bit! Well, I didn't have high expectations ofc, but was hoping to be in the top-20, after some good opinions about my song. :ROFLMAO: But...yeah, at the same time almost all of my favorites did well, and to be honest, I'm as happy for them as I would've been for myself. I'm thrilled to see ::ora, ::bel, ::nbs and ::cal in the PQ.🔥

Thank you all who supported ::rah, I'll thank everyone in particular tomorrow.

Big respect to ::ora @Leaf for such a neat hosting! Everything was perfect! 🔥

Leaf

Added the spreadsheet to the above post.

Congrats again to Mormadorei, a fantastic winner and amazing discovery for me! I'm pretty happy with the rest of the results too, especially since I was not expecting to PQ twice in a row :eek: Haven't gotten as many as five 12s in a final in a long time. Thanks so much to all our voters! xcheer And lastly thanks to everyone who took part. It was great getting to host you all in ::ora. :giggle:

ferret

Wow, another new country on the winners list, second edition in a row! Congratulations ::mor Mormadorei!
New Bander State is grateful to everyone for voting and is impressed by the result... Thank you very much! xheart
@Leaf, great song and great hosting! (y) A very strong edition, at least 10 songs deserved to win. xup

Uto

Veteran
Just found out Kadis was REJU. Woah. Such contender vibes and it needed REJU.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Thank you for the very exciting show and awesome work this edition @Leaf ! xcheer xclap
Congratulations on your first win ::mor! :D

A strong edtion, I had to rank good songs very low and RIP to great songs left in the semis. :( all our combined votes:
(L+N)

SF 1 - REJU

12 ::bel BELVIST (10+10)

10 ::kam KAMANDÉ (12+02)
08 ::doi DOIRE (00+12)
07 ::bag BARGOVOR (06+05)
06 ::kad KADIS (05+06)
05 ::red REDWOOD REPUBLIC (08+01)
04 ::mor MORMADOREI (00+08)
03 ::nac NEW ACADIA (07+00)
02 ::rld REYM-L-DNEURB (00+07)

01 ::sak SAKURALIA (01+03)
11. BIGICIA (04+00)
11. LACREA (00+04)
13. INSOMNÉA (03+00)
14. GRIFFIN EMPIRE (02+00)

SF 2

12 ::vyl VYLKUZEME (12+05)

10 ::aim AIMULLI (07+08)
08 ::tro TROLLHEIMR (08+06)
07 ::che CHERNIYA (00+12)
06 ::rum RUMIA (10+01)
05 ::szk SZIMBAYA KINGDOM (04+07)
04 ::cal CALYPSO (00+10)
03 ::tch TCHER-RACOI (06+00)
02 ::end ENDÓRË (05+00)

01 ::nac NEW BANDER STATE (02+02)
11. ÖÖSINGIMAED (00+04)
12. SVOBODNIA (03+00)
12. TYBALTEVA (00+03)

Final

12 ::vyl VYLKUZEME (12+06)

10 ::bel BELVIST (08+08)
08 ::che CHERNIYA (00+12)
07 ::kad KADIS (06+05)
06 ::kam KAMANDÉ (10+00)

05 ::cal CALYPSO (00+10)
04 ::bag BAGROVOR (05+03)
03 ::nac NEW ACADIA (07+00)
02 ::mor MORMADOREI (00+07)
01 ::rah RAHASIA-DIATI (04+00)

11. NEW BANDER STATE (00+04)
12. ORANGUALIA (02+01)
12. TCHER-RACOI (03+00)
12. TYBALTEVA (00+03)
15. ÉNDORË (01+00)

See you soon! xcheer

Last edited:

Milos-BC

Congratulations on the victory Mormadorei!

Thanks to everyone who voted for Belvist, this ended way better than I expected :lol: In any case, I'm glad you liked the song so much.

Also, thank you Leaf for hosting such an amazing show. You did an amazing job as a host.

See you everyone on the next NSC!

Schlagerman1

Congrats ::mor! :D And thank you for all your votes for reaching 16th place, one of the best placements for me as PQ. xhug

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats ::mor ! You had been quite successful since your debut, it was coming at some point ;)
Quite a few high points this time, thank you !

:12: ::rum ::lac ::tyb
:10: Perryfornia, Serenes
:8: ::ems Silcek, CUM
:7: ::ari ::ins ::mor ::cyd
:6: ::rld ::beg
:5: ::yap ::che
:4: Joseyeon
:3: ::big ::uto
:2: ::tad
:1: ::bel Slagensala

And thank you ::ora for the hosting ;)

Last edited:

Vandalain

My English is awful, so I'll try to keep it short, 'cause I don't want to embarrass myself.

I want to thank everyone who voted for my entry. "Galax" by KROG is one of my favorite discoveries, I love the song and the music video, so I'm really glad I chose "Galax" for my debut entry (even though I was saving "Territorio de Delirio - Zona Cero" by Emilia y Pablo for my first NSC, but I'm really glad it turned out this way).

I know this doesn't mean anything to anyone, but I’m gonna follow everyone who voted for "Galax".

And, @ferret, I owe you a huge debt of gratitude! Without you, I would’ve never discovered this forum and NSC. So, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Rmetr0

Mormadorei is an unexpected (because it seemed like it's between ::nbs & ::cal all the way 🙂) but definitely is a great winner! 😉👏🏻🔥
Congrats, @Marlfox !

I would be also glad if ::nbs won, but I would be totally fine with ::cal too!
The latter is not in my points, but I would give it good points if I were a jury 😉
So, congrats you both on your top-3 finish! 🔥👏🏻

There are also some pleasant surprises in my semi points, so thanks everyone who liked "Throne" 🤗

And thank you @Leaf for hosting, it was perfect! 😎👏🏻

Rmetr0

Got really interested about how could I vote in this final as a jury (with strict criteria) 😀

So, here are the results of ::svo backup jury:

Veliky

What a great placing for us! Thank you for giving a favourite old-school classic of mine a second life with this 9th place! xheat
And thanks to Kadis, Yaponesia, and Trollheimr in particular for their sexy 12's! xmetal

Congratulations to Mormodorai... Mormadoire... Morma... You, for your victory. An awesome song! And Orangualia too with a perfect hosting. Quelqu'un qui respecte tous ses délais annoncés et qui ne prend aucun retard, maudit que j'aime ça!

See you in Mormadarayaeieire!

theditz83

Veteran
1st
Got really interested about how could I vote in this final as a jury (with strict criteria) 😀

So, here are the results of ::svo backup jury:

Down with the juries!!! Such lack of taste 😜

Rmetr0

Down with the juries!!! Such lack of taste 😜
That's why they're only backup 😉

I think it would be fun to vote 50-50 or even with two separate set of votes tho!
But so far I didn't see anyone suggesting that idea, so I guess it's only me being that crazy 🤪😂

theditz83

Veteran
That's why they're only backup 😉

I think it would be fun to vote 50-50 or even with two separate set of votes tho!
But so far I didn't see anyone suggesting that idea, so I guess it's only me being that crazy 🤪😂
Yep, only you that wants to clone yourself clearly for your alter-ego with less taste 😏

Top Bottom