Contact us

NSC 211 ● final results ● 08/12 19:30 CET

Leaf

our last two voters may have something to say about that...
Balearica Island doesn't, at least...

sn0vahx.png

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks for :7: ::bal - I'm ending higher than where I was expecting at least (19th in my head was about where I thought I'd be).

So it's between the top 3... ::mor grabbed a couple of points from me, and ::nbs was in my considerations so either of those two please xup

theditz83

Veteran
Woooo congrats ::mor on your win - great to see another debut winner, and after only 11 editions, nice work xclap

Thanks @Leaf for the awesome hosting, it's been very stylish and I enjoyed the qualifiers reveal after Brian had explained it to me hahaaa! :lol:

Thanks so much for mid-table for ::moi - 15th is fab, and Eini is suitably satisfied xheya

Hall of legends:
:12: Arirang, Tamausia & Deltannor
:10: Fervorosia, Redwood Republic
:8: Effiland, Kamandé
:7: Szimbaya Kingdom, Balearica Island
:6: Roseland, Adamsburg, Tanoiro
:5: Ugaly
:4: Emsfrynt, Endöré, Belvist
:3: Svobodnia
:2: Utopolis
:1: Bigicia, Sundfør, Tybalteva

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
::mor winning with what probably would've been my next entry 🥲 Very well deserved, congrats!! xcheer

23rd is a little lower than I expected/would've liked (surprised by some blanks/low scores) but I can't be too disappointed since I didn't expect to make the final in the first place. Thanks for those who did vote ::tad xheart

...and thanks to ::ora for a great edition!

renzo

Congratulations Mormadorei! :D Great to be so close again after quite a long time, so thank you mdfs :mrgreen: Well done Alex!

esc87fan

Congratulations Mormadorei, the maiden wins are always the best and most special. Thank you Leaf for a beautifully-hosted edition

Sakuralia will be taking a much needed break as mentioned in my thread, so enjoy the holidays and I'll see you all again in NSC 213!

Top Bottom