Contact us

NSC 210 - - Šilček featuring Emsfrynt: SCLAN re-YOUnited - - C0NTR0VERSY~Final Results Pt. 2 @ NOW

Ewigkeit

Veteran
FULL RESULTS

Veliky

Even though this song wasn't really my cup of tea, it's always great to see a first-time winner. Congratulations Orangualia!

Rmetr0

So, thank you very much to the following, you are the sunshines of my life and really made my (two) evening(s) 🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️

:0: ::com ::ros ::ora ::grf ::mor ::sak ::rld ::hal ::ari ::oos ::dal ::ems ::sun ::eff ::szk ::pyr ::adb ::sic ::che ::tro ::fer ::aim ::doi ::rum ::tad ::nbs ::vyl ::mat ::end ::taa ::tuz ::kad :eu: ::ins ::slf ::cal ::yap

And as for you, haters... I know, you're just jealous, let's just admit that! But I forgive you... but only because I'm a generous soul xqueenbitch

:12: ::tan ::bal ::red ::beg
:10: ::tyb ::bif
:7: ::sol ::ugl
:6: ::cyd
:5: ::tch
:4: ::moi ::uto ::rah ::bel
:3: ::nal ::big
:2: ::hal

Being higher than a place of the real winners is the true achievement! :xo:

Congrats, ::ora! Even though... I'm not a fan of the entry, I'll be honest. But on the other hand it felt so NSC, so... I guess, that's totally deserved and I (will try at least) have nothing against that! xup (Still, you had imo much better entries that deserved to win x)

And here are the points STVRU failed to send on time:

:12: ::luz :: Nesen - Bez
:10: ::bal :: Klangphonics - Dendrometry
:8: ::beg :: Cavego - Hunderfossen
:7: ::sic :: Tove Lo - 2 Die 4
:6: ::fer :: Rina Sawayama - Hold the Girl
:5: ::tro :: Russell Brower - Invincible
:4: ::adb :: Daði Freyr - I'm Fine
:3: ::bel :: Battle Beast - Master of Illusion
:2: ::per :: Ivana Boom Nikolič - Ispočetka
:1: ::oos :: Stacks - Passengers of Time

Our apologies once again and next time we'll make sure to send them sooner! 👽

Thank you sooooo much @Ewigkeit for handling those shows, the idea with :0:s was so fun! I truly enjoyed reacting to the points the way I did this time, it was something different 😁 And following the results show while being failed to vote is something else too! 🤣

Schlagerman1

Winning the semi but not the final for the 6th time ever.... #controversy #alwaysthebridesmaidneverthebride :lol:
Thanks for all the points there too! :D

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Ohh just caught up.
And omg this is crazy! o_O

Firstly, congratulations ::ora! xyaay
MARVELLOUS winner! I'm just immensely happy for you xheart Such a great song (my 10 pts, I actually planned to give 12, but changed my mind at the last moment). You deserved that win long long time ago for your awesome entries, which appeal to me a lot most of the time + for you amazing music taste overall. xheat

I'm so shocked about another 2nd place, never expected anything like that. Seems like the ::rah experimental era turned out to be quite successful... xfaint I actually planned to stop experimenting for a while after this edition and also planned to promise a pot 5 entry next time, but since I'm a PQ, I'm not sure about this anymore. It may easily be another experiment. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks everyone who voted for "Selig" xheart

:12: ::uto ::che
:10: ::nal ::rum ::bel
:8: ::tyb ::tro ::tch ::kad ::yap ::slf ::end
:7: ::aim ::vyl Pen Island
:6: ::ins Celibate Union of Men, Bagrovor
:5: ::sak ::rld ::nbs
:4: ::kam WL
:3: ::red
:2: ::ugl ::sun ::cyd

Thanks to our dear hosts ::ems ::sic for this super hot edition! 🔥

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats ::ora! xheart Great winning entry, and I'm also happy to see ::rah in the second place. xheat Also, a huge round of applause to SCLAN for a fabulous hosting. xbow

And of course, thank you so much for the points to ::tro! xlove xhug xrose

:12: ::vyl ::bel xheart
:10: ::kad xheart
:8: ::sak xheart
:7: ::slf xheart
:6: ::eff xheart
:5: ::oos xheart
:4: ::nal xheart
:3: ::tad Joseyeon xheart
:2: ::szk ::rum xheart
:1: ::tyb ::aim xheart

One of every point, yay! :D

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Absolutely made up for ::ora - congratulations!! Always great to see a first time winner and surely Orangualia is one of the nations waiting longest for this sweet moment. It was a fine song for me, not towards my top points but definitely a worthy winner all the same. Congratulations once more xrose

Thanks for the few of you who voted for ::cyd in the semi - at least a few of you seemed to really love it xheya

Thanks also to SCLan for a great hosting xrose

See you next edition!

HayashiM

Veteran
Congrats to the winner, a very enjoyable entry just outside of ::end points. So were ::moi and ::bel, this truly was a strong final.

Grower of the edition goes to ::ari, I didn't score it in the semis, but the Choir has fought back and the song now flashes through my head almost annoyingly often :D

Also, thank you for all the high points in the semi, they might have not come from many people, but those that arrived were truly high xrose

Last edited:

Leaf

Oh man not gonna lie this is quite surreal after more than 12(!) years of participating, nearly half my life... :eek:

xyaaayxyaaay xyaaay

"Rule #4 - Fish in a Birdcage" was love at first listen for me, so I knew I had to share it this edition. As always I'm really happy seeing our entries resonate with people no matter how many points they receive, but actually finishing on top at last is absolutely huge. Thank you thank you thank you to:

:12: ::adb ::nbs ::yap
:10: ::slf ::rah
:8: ::cal ::ins ::ugl Pen Island
:7: ::ems ::red ::sic ::sun ::nal ::tyb
:6: ::mor ::rld ::tro New Acadia
:5: ::vyl
:4: ::aim
:3: ::bel ::doi ::mat ::rum
:2: ::hal
:1: ::beg ::dal Bagrovor

(well hey why not the zeroes as well, to keep in line with the theme)

xheart xheart xheart xheart xheart

Enjoyed the rest of the top 6 too, even though some of them narrowly missed out on points from us ssnc. Especially glad to see ::ems in the top 3 with one of my all-time favourites from the 2010s.

Thanks a lot to Emre + Unla for this SCLAN commemoration #SCLANNeverDies

--

This is the second time I've gotten the opportunity to host and I wasn't able to take it the first time, but I'm excited to be able to this time. I'll have a thread up later tonight or tomorrow but ::ora welcomes your entries (wherever you can reach me) starting now!

Last edited:

Steffan

Congrats Orangualia! Amazing to see an oldie get their first win xheart Super lovely!
And thanks so much for all the points guys xheart glad you enjoyed the song

Milos-BC

Congratulations on your first ever victory Orangulia, a very nice song indeed xclap xcheers

Thanks to everyone who voted Belvist, I am satisfied with 10th place! xcheer

Thank you Ewigket for the show as well, it was really a blast to follow.

See you all on the next edition!

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
It's always nice to see a first time winner, especially when they've been waiting for such a long time, so even if I didn't vote for you I'm glad ::ora won :)

Thanks SCLAN for the hosting too, and to those who threw some points to Flopyreica's way in the semi xheat

Rmetr0

And here are the points STVRU failed to send on time:

:12: ::luz :: Nesen - Bez
:10: ::bal :: Klangphonics - Dendrometry
:8: ::beg :: Cavego - Hunderfossen
:7: ::sic :: Tove Lo - 2 Die 4
:6: ::fer :: Rina Sawayama - Hold the Girl
:5: ::tro :: Russell Brower - Invincible
:4: ::adb :: Daði Freyr - I'm Fine
:2: ::per :: Ivana Boom Nikolič - Ispočetka
:1: ::oos :: Stacks - Passengers of Time
Just out of interest... I counted similarities for previous 5 editions (205-209), then counted average similarities of that period for ::svo and chose 5 nations with the highest similarity. And then put their final points of that edition and counted averages of them (sum divide by 5 if nation is not in the final and divide by 4 if it's in the final).

And here are the "replacement" points that turned out for ::svo:

:12: ::sic :: Tove Lo - 2 Die 4
:10: ::per :: Ivana Boom Nikolič - Ispočetka
:8: ::moi :: Xristina Salti - Liono Gia Sena
:7: ::sun :: ZIAN - Old Again
:6: ::ems :: Florence + the Machine - Shake It Out
:5: ::fer :: Rina Sawayama - Hold the Girl
:4: ::mor :: Zoi - Nirvana
:2: ::ari :: Miami Boys Choir - Yerushalayim (Live Version)
:1: ::ugl :: Sohodolls - Letter to My Ex (Thank You, Goodbye)

Well... 4 nations do coincide, 1 of which is a 100% hit and 2 are pretty close 😁
+ ::sun was my 11th and ::ugl 13th 😉

Also funny enough, ::svo is not in the top-10 in the voting of those 5 nations 🤣
It's 11th-12th with ::big

Top Bottom