Contact us

NSC 209 in Tcher-Racoi :: EXOTICA :: tiki story culminates :: GRAND FINAL RESULTS :: 09/10 19:00 CET ::

TomCherson

NSC 209 WINNER
::hyp
Šilček

x760wwE.png

YxW12sW.gif

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Thanks for all the votes for ::tad! 8th is brilliant, really didn't expect to do so well :mrgreen: Congrats ::hyp and big thank you to our hosting team xcheer

Rmetr0

At first I felt really-really happy seeing so many high points I did not ever expect, but now I feel very-very sad finishing 7th at the very last moment 😢😢
NSC, what are you doing to me??

Still, not a result to complain about and I'm sooooo thankful to y'all who voted for ::svo xhug

:12: ::luz ::tad ::sol ::ros xheart xheart xheart
:10: ::tuz ::uto
:8: ::pyr ::moi
:7: ::per
:6: ::ous ::big ::bal
:5: ::end ::beg ::red // New Acadia
:4: ::fer ::hyp
:3: ::lac
:2: ::che ::ems ::tch
:1: ::ari //
Joseyeon

Congrats, ::hyp! At first, I was surprised you were lower than I expected, but in the end you slayed, so congrats! 🔥
And yaaaay I predicted you as a winner! xyes

Thank you to all the team of @TomCherson @Veronika @Koori for hosting! It was wonderful and the theme was interesting and pretty memorable! xup 🔥

Last edited:

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Congrats ::hyp Šilček on such a convincing and truly an iconic win! xheart
NSC 165 repeating, to some extent (see the spoiler). :mrgreen: Absolutely loved our battle back then btw! xheat

And wooow thank you everyone for supporting ::rah and Dzivia!
I heard "Voryva" a couple of years ago for the first time and since then I've been completely in love with this artist. This music is a pure magic! However I needed courage to send it to NSC, because it's quite a huge step away from what I usually send. I was lucky to find a suitable MV for this song in time and eventually it was an unbelievable experience to show a different side of my nation. I'm happy that the risk has paid off. 2nd place is CRAZY, I never expected anything like that! xheat

xheart

:12: ::bel ::vyl ::rum ::red
:10: ::tyb ::ins ::mat ::tro
:8: ::slf ::szk
:7: ::end ::aim ::tch ::nbs
:5: ::ser ::sak ::sun Bagrovor
:4: ::oos
:3: Fierraria
:2: ::kad
:1: ::pyr ::nal ::kam New Acadia

ezgif-3-7d954d0317.gif

xD

::tch @TomCherson ! Absolutely loved working on this edition with you! It was fun, will be missing it! xrunhug Also, thank you @Koori for the help! :)
Hope you guys liked everything we did and enjoyed your time in Tcher-Racoi (personally I could have done much more for this edition, but I did all I could considering my life circumstances at the moment). :(
Tiki house will miss you all! :)

theditz83

Veteran
Congratulations ::hyp - now THAT is how you smash it! One of the biggest winning margins in a long long time, and it's really stood the test of time - amazing winner, and I'm so happy to see you take the win Unla xlove

Congrats to the hosting team - @TomCherson @Koori @Veronika - you all did an outstanding job, and I adored the theme of this edition, really well-executed and realised xclap

And finally, thank you so so much for my second bronze medal ever. I'm so honoured to have led for quite a number of scoreboards, it really was a joy and I'm so happy to see so many of you connecting with Black Mascara as much as I did (it was love at first listen for me xlove)

Massive thanks to...
:12: ::tuz ::uto ::mor ::svo
:10: ::fer ::sun ::grf
:8: ::tad ::cyd
:7: ::luz ::big ::hyp
:6: ::sol ::pyr ::kam ::oos ::ros
:5: ::ems
:4: ::per ::szk
:3: ::bal
:2: ::ari
:1: ::eff

WL - why dontcha love my NSC entries anymore??? Glad I saved Jessie Ware for you guys, as was really swithering with which to send where for the past two contests 😅

See you all next edition xwave

Rmetr0

At first I felt really-really happy seeing so many high points I did not ever expect, but now I feel very-very sad finishing 7th at the very last moment 😢😢
NSC, what are you doing to me??

Still, not a result to complain about and I'm sooooo thankful to y'all who voted for ::svo xhug

:12: ::luz ::tad ::sol ::ros xheart xheart xheart
:10: ::tuz ::uto
:8: ::pyr ::moi
:7: ::per
:6: ::ous ::big ::bal
:5: ::end ::beg ::red
:4: ::fer ::hyp
:3: ::lac
:2: ::che ::ems ::tch
:1: ::ari

Congrats, ::hyp! At first, I was surprised you were lower than I expected, but in the end you slayed, so congrats! 🔥
And yaaaay I predicted you as a winner! xyes

Thank you to all the team of @TomCherson @Veronika @Koori for hosting! It was wonderful and the theme was interesting and pretty memorable! xup 🔥
Oh yes, forgot to say, I'm also soooooo glad to see ::moi and "Black Mascara", my :12:, doing so well, even better than I expected, so congrats, @theditz83, on your second ever and well-deserved bronze! xclapxcheer 🔥

theditz83

Veteran
Oh yes, forgot to say, I'm also soooooo glad to see ::moi and "Black Mascara", my :12:, doing so well, even better than I expected, so congrats, @theditz83, on your second ever and well-deserved bronze! xclapxcheer 🔥
Aaww thanks, glad you enjoyed it so much! And same to you buddy - I'm so sorry to see you miss out on that PQ at the very end, but I knew you would be heading for a Top 10 this edition. That track was Pot 1 GOOOOOLD! xlove

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Thank you very much for the votes from:

TUZI 6

BELVIST 1

SAKURALIA 10

YAPONESIA 1

LUZINIA 8

NEW BANDER STATE 4

KADIS 8

REWOOD REPUBLIC 1

SERENES 2

LACREA 2

TROLLHEIMR 6

TONALLÁN 12 xheart

VYLKUZEME 2

BEGONIA 4

COMINO 4

xhug xrose

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats ::hyp Šilček on your victory! :) And a huge round of applause to our fantastic Host Team™ for a fabulous exotic edition. Loved everything about it! xbow

And WOW :eek: thank you SO much for this incredible result for ::tro! xlove xhug xrose Did not expect a PQ at all.

:12: ::pyr ::kad ::mat xheart
:10: ::slf ::nal ::vyl xheart
:8: ::bel ::sak ::big ::riy ::aim xheart
:7: ::adb xheart
:6: ::doi ::per xheart
:5: ::cal ::rum xheart
:4: ::mor ::rah Bagrovor xheart
:3: ::tch ::ser ::ous Joseyeon xheart
:2: ::nbs xheart
:1: ::com xheart

Top Bottom