Contact us

NSC 207 🤗 Uh, let's go to the final-inal🔥 Fettevika, Kimmystan 🏝🥵 QUALIFIERS • 27/07 21:00 CEST

Sabrewulf238

Thanks to everyone who voted for Dalisska! :love:

Dalisska NQ votes:

:8: ::sak Sakuralia
:7: ::mor Mormadorei
:5: ::kam Kamande
:4: ::eff Effiland
:3: ::ora Orangualia
:1: ::tyb Tybalteva

At least my top two got through but I lost a good chunk of songs in the semi.

Veliky

Your tastes are all wrong and I fart in your general direction.

Congrats to the qualifiers.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
mmm. Great presentation and thanks for the qualification (yay), but these results seriously need jesus. 💀

SEMI 1
:12: ::che
:10: ::per
:8: ::hyp
:7: ::adb
:6: ::big
:5: ::grf
:2: ::bel

SEMI 2
:12: ::tuz
:10: ::szk
:8: ::eff
:6: ::ros
:4: ::vyl
:3: ::moi
:2: ::rld

6/20 and all my main faves wiped out.

theditz83

Veteran
When you see all these peeps and the number of songs they've lost, I start to wonder who on earth did vote for a lot of the qualifiers...

#SilentNationsSpeakNow #WhereAreTheSilentAssassins

nofuxCZ

When you see all these peeps and the number of songs they've lost, I start to wonder who on earth did vote for a lot of the qualifiers...

Looks like I'm one of the culprits here :mrgreen:

Great show!

And what an incredible results! Can't remember the last time I had so many songs through, especially the top songs xfaint #PQvotingPower
The final will be a bloodbath for me

::bif
Semi 1 (REJU)
6 Arirang
4 Insomnéa
3 Griffin Empire

Semi 2 (Regular)
10 Oussou Empire
7 Mormadorei
6 Moisantia
1 Orangualia

Last edited:

Lonter

Huh?

I really didn't expect that! Thank you!!! Really appreciate it!

This is a song and an artist that I have been listening to for a long while and this is one of many pieces I just loved when they came around. I just didn't think it was competitive enough to qualify, specially in such a good semi! Thank you so much!

12 - Utopolis - Air - Electronic Performers
10 - Rumia - Lin-Manuel Miranda - We Don't Talk About Bruno
08 - Tanoiro - Danny Baranowsky - Mausoleum Mash
07 -
06 -
05 -
04 - Zechonia - Spiritbox - Rotoscope
03 -
02 -
01 - Insomnéa - DIIV - Under The Sun

Certainly could be better here, but 5/10 and a surprising qualification is definitely not the worst!

takeru

I swear you say this every time we have a 60-nation edition Gary :lol: There are lots of non-qualifiers because, well, there are more non-qualifiers than usual (and this will happen every edition if we fill up to 60 fyi)

THANK YOU for the Yapo quali xheart

Honestly I wasn’t expecting it by that last qualifier, but I’m not sure anyone ever is. Greetings from the Isle of Man and good luck everyone in the final!

Yoni

Bless, 12th in the semi is fine but seeing the predictions of me to qualify make it a bit worse ngl :rip:

ANYWHO votes:

10 Griffin Empire
05 Belvist
04 Hypjo
03 Riya-Sampetrina
02 Arirang
01 Tir An Abhainn

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
I swear you say this every time we have a 60-nation edition Gary :lol: There are lots of non-qualifiers because, well, there are more non-qualifiers than usual (and this will happen every edition if we fill up to 60 fyi)
I think your observation is mostly confirmation bias.

The difference in the qualification rate is only 3.3% compared to an edition with 56 participants (40.74% compared with 44%).

That means if selection of qualifiers were random then people would expect to have voted for 4.074 qualifiers on average in a 60-nation edition compared with 4.4 qualifiers in a 56-nation edition*. So there is very little difference between this and a standard edition.

Maybe that difference is still noticeable to some, idk, but personally I don't really notice it.

*In practice it doesn't work quite like this because the qualifiers are the ones who received the most votes, so people are more likely to have those nations in their set of votes. But this shouldn't affect the difference in number of qualifiers in your votes.

EDIT: That's not to say we shouldn't aim for a higher qualification rate, though. Every little helps.

Rmetr0

I honestly expected to finish dead last in both regular and reju votings because I had no idea what to enter with this edition, so I just decided to send our dear "discovery artist" with an entry I enjoyed but was really not sure it would find any lovers 😱

So, these 50+29(+6) points feel almost like a win! 😍🤗 And I'm so sooo glad you felt that rave rock pop c*ck non-stop as much as I do! 🤘🏻😎 Especially :8: @Ana Raquel, :8: @Edweis and omg :12: @Morty 😱💗 (of what I know so far)

And talking about results.... Omg, so many losses 😅😅 But I see some great entries, including ones that almost received points from me, that made it! xyaay

Semi 1 (REJU)

:12: ::bel 😭😭😭--> What a perfect ballad! Did not expect to hear something like this in NSC! So sad for the result xcry
:10: ::taa 😭😭😭--> Why bottom-3 IOTAP xgaah
:8: ::che 😭😭😭--> So you let Cherniya to the final last time, but didn't with that BOP? IOTAP
:7: ::adb 😭😭😭--> Here we go again, Adamsburg gets underrated with a strong entry xcry
:6: xyaay
:5: ::ari 😥
:4: xyaay
:3: ::tan 😥
:2: ::hyp 😥
:1: xyaay
11th. xyaay
12th. ::grf 😥

Semi 2

:12: ::tyb 😭😭😭--> The hate for such style is stronger than I could imagine xcry
:10: ::tuz 😭😭😭
:8: ::eff 😭😭😭--> Wait, really? 😱 Should I repeat same thing as I said about Cherniya? IOTAP
:7: xyaay
:6: ::szk 😭😭😭--> 2nd running order BOP 🤟🏻😔
:5: ::sak 😭😭😭--> The rare case I like Italian song and it flops 😭
:3: xyaay
:2: ::ora😥
11th. xyaay

Aaaaand great show @Kimrt, love that design with balls! 🏐😀

Last edited:

ferret

Thanks to everyone who voted for NBS)) xangel
A rare case when a "special 🇳🇴 entry for the Host" has overcome the milestone of the semi-finals... :lol:

:12: ::ins (y)
:10: (y)(y)
:8: (y)(y)
:7: (y)(y)
:6: ::grf (y)
:5: ::slf ::vyl
:4: ::sun (y)
:3: ::bel ::ora

:2: ::uto ::rld
:1: (y)(y)

Congratulations to the finalists! xup Good results, it will be difficult to vote in the final...

Kimrt

I honestly expected to finish dead last in both regular and reju votings because I had no idea what to enter with this edition, so I just decided to send our dear "discovery artist" with an entry I enjoyed but was really not sure it would find any lovers 😱

So, these 50+29(+6) points feel almost like a win! 😍🤗 And I'm so sooo glad you felt that rave rock pop c*ck non-stop as much as I do! 🤘🏻😎 Especially :8: @Ana Raquel, :8: @Edweis and omg :12: @Morty 😱💗 (of what I know so far)

And talking about results.... Omg, so many losses 😅😅 But I see some great entries, including ones that almost received points from me, that made it! xyaay

Semi 1 (REJU)

:12: ::bel 😭😭😭--> What a perfect ballad! Did not expect to hear something like this in NSC! So sad for the result xcry
:10: ::taa 😭😭😭--> Why bottom-3 IOTAP xgaah
:8: ::che 😭😭😭--> So you let Cherniya to the final last time, but didn't with that BOP? IOTAP
:7: ::adb 😭😭😭--> Here we go again, Adamsburg gets underrated with a strong entry xcry
:6: xyaay
:5: ::ari 😥
:3: ::tan 😥
:2: ::hyp 😥
11th. xyaay
12th. ::grf 😥

Semi 2

:12: ::tyb 😭😭😭--> The hate for such style is stronger than I could imagine xcry
:10: ::tuz 😭😭😭
:8: ::eff 😭😭😭--> Wait, really? 😱 Should I repeat same thing as I said about Cherniya? IOTAP
:7: xyaay
:6: ::szk 😭😭😭--> 2nd running order BOP 🤟🏻😔
:5: ::sak 😭😭😭--> The rare case I like Italian song and it flops 😭
:3: xyaay
:2: ::ora😥
11th. xyaay

Aaaaand great show @Kimrt, love that design with balls! 🏐😀
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 thank you!!

Karhu

Always nice when stepping out of your comfort zone a bit is rewarded xheart Thank you for voting my little Tunisian psych punk song to the final!

::ser NQ votes (SF 1):

12 - 🤗
10 - Utopolis - Air - Electronic Performers
08 - 🔥
07 - 🐕
06 - Arirang - Skream & Jackmaster - The Attention Deficit Track (Edit)
05 - Rumia - Lin-Manuel Miranda - We Don't Talk About Bruno
04 - 🥵
03 - 🤣
02 - Tír an Abhainn - Blu DeTiger, Biig Piig - Crash Course
01 - 🇳🇴

Eulaliya

#PlaceOfRealWinners

Top Bottom