Contact us

NSC 207 🤗 Uh, let's go to the beach-each🔥 Fettevika, Kimmystan 🏝🥵 FINAL RESULTS NOW

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
LOVE the scoreboards, Kimmy. The aesthetic is on point. 👌 In fact the whole edition has.

Also Congrats Connyyy xheart truth be told its not among my favourite ever Connor entry to a contest song for sure, but it was still a strong song and I'm happy to vote for it and see you win. 🙌 Serve king. Super happy for you. xheart

Super pleased with 8th place, it's kinda meh to lose a PQ on the final voter but I can't complain at all, especially after getting so many 12 points. Thank you very much everyone who voted for Solentoya, you're amazing, and also to the people who reju voted. ❤️

::sol 8th
141pts

:12: ::tyb ::szk ::big ::ros ::moi ::per ::eff elite, Icons.
200.gif

:10: xexcuseme
:8: ::ari ::tch ::fer
:7: ::tad ::ems
:6: ::bal
:5: xexcuseme
:4: ::luz
:3: ::tan
:2: ::svo ::beg
:1: ::riy ::kam

😊 🌹

Also thank you ::ins for the accidental 7. The first time Mozz has voted for me in a VERY LONG time iirc, i'll take it even if it is accidental.

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats Conny - a convincing win, but sadly not my bag at all.

Gutted to see ::sol drop out of the PQ spots on the last scoreboard - 7 :12:s is amazing xclap

Thanks for the shows @Kimrt - the summer edition we didn't know we needed during these heatwaves xheat

Gutted to see I was actually 20th with 43 points instead of 17th with 51 points in the semi - that's probably more like where I expected to be tbh. But thanks for the Semi legends that voted for us (including the reju crew):
:12: ::ros ::tan Sween
:8: ::fer
:6: ::bal ::bif ::red
:5: ::kam
:3: ::sol
:1: ::kim

See you next edition in T&D....? ;)

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Congratulations Connor and ::tad! An amazing and beautiful winner! xlove xcheer
But then there were a few other amazing finalists. xheart
@Kimrt awesome and very exciting show! The work done this edition was (y) great!! xclap

For those who care, all our combined votes were as follows:

tuorem

Yay! Congrats Lord Conny! Flawless victory xbow Will you host?

::sol ::pyr ::bal ::ugl all robbed. Yikes

Thank you for the show, visuals and change of scene @Kimrt xcheerFettevika beach forever in our minds! xheart

Edit: and thank you as well to those who got into "Ho Ho Ho Ho" :giggle: That Svobodnian twelve was particularly spicy. xheat

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
Congrats Tamausia & Deltannor(y)

Just in case some people start wondering about my votes in SEMI 1: I gave 7 points to Utopolis, not to Solentoya :)

My correct votes in semi 1:

12 Ic-Sa-Calli
10 New Bander State
8 Uferbruht
7 Utopolis
6 Lacrea
5 Zechonia
4 Griffin Empire
3 Doire
2 Emsfrynt
1 Belvist
@Kimrt Pls fix, me greedy

Thanks Mozz.

nofuxCZ

Congrats to Connor and ::tad! Well deserved and for me an obvious winner from the start. One of my favourite discoveries of the last 2 years which I loved in FSC already. A perfect blend of traditional folk and electronic music, what more can you ask for? It didn't get my 12 points here just because Pyreica was even a bigger pleasant discovery.
I've always said I am not really into east Asian music, but Pyreica and Effiland last edition successfully broke this perception of mine. Thanks for that and for showing me how ignorant I can be.

Also huge thanks for all the points for ::bif It's unreal to get my first ever double PQ after a recent long unsuccessful period. I really can't appreciate it enough and one of the reasons I sent RÜFÜS DU SOL this edition is that I am going to see them live for the first time in Prague next saturday. This result just makes me even more excited for it xheat

::bif
12 - Comino xlove
10 - Arirang, Sakuralia, Cherniya, Doire, Pyreica (yay 10s swap)
8 - Bigicia
7 - Tír An Abhainn, Dalisska, Cydoni-Gibberia, Mormadorei
6 - Insomnéa, Kimmystan, Ugaly, Lacrea
4 - Orangualia, Utopolis
3 - Griffin Empire, New Bander State, Roseland, Solentoya
2 - Adamsburg, MatiMati (yay 2s swap)

Thanks @Kimrt for the hosting. I loved the fitting theme and your shows. Don't worry about the errors, it happens.

Kimrt

:12: 🤗
:10: 🤗 Slagensala (WL)
:8: 🤗
:7: ::fer
:6: ::pyr ::ufe
:5: ::nal ::ser ::tan ::tch ::zch + Rehi Kaita (WL)
:4: ::kad
:3: ::lac
:2: ::bal ::ems ::per::sol
:1: ::moi

Forgot about this but thank you cuties for the points :D

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
AAAAAAAAA I actually won xfaint wowwww wtf

Thank you all so much for all the points and this first ever win for ::tad xheart I don't know what to say, I'm absolutely over the moon! I found 'Zima' on Twitter of all places, some eurofan shared it and after listening to the song once I knew straight away it'd be my next NSC entry, even though it's a bit of a departure from what I usually send for T&D. I'm so glad you enjoyed it as much as I do xheart
Also very glad to see my 12pts ::dal doing so well - 'Hvor længe vil du ydmyge dig?' is possibly my favourite discovery from NSC so far, so thanks @Sabrewulf238 for sharing it! Wish you could've squeaked a PQ slot.

Unfortunately, this win has happened at the worst time as I have an absolutely hectic August planned with a week and a half in Spain and then my birthday when I get back. So, as much as I'd love to welcome you all to the shores of Tamausia & Deltannor, I won't be able to host NSC 208. @ferret passing the honour down to you!

...and talking of hosting, thanks so much @Kimrt for this lovely summery hosting, it's been great xlove

ferret

Well... Finally I sent the song that I kept for 2 years...This is the case when my mood coincided with the ethnic component of the Host of this edition. :D Long live NSC and its glorious members, who still appreciate simple songs performed with a guitar around a fire in the forest! Thanks to everyone for these amazing final points!xlove

Congratulations to ::tad & @theCONWEL on your first win! ❄️ Zima (Winter) wins at the beginning of August, there is something symbolic in it, definitely! Thanks to @Kimrt and his Team for this lovely edition featuring Cody! xup

At the moment, negotiations are underway with ::ufe Uferbruht delegation about the future hosting, joint with ::nbs New Bander State.
I hope that soon we will be able to provide more detailed information.

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Oh btw I just noticed that I'd been missing only the 6th place to collect all the top-10 spots and now I finally came 6th and collected all of them. Wow. This is crazy! o_O

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
My 12 winning xheat Congrats ::tad, it was definitely up my alley xheart
Thank you for those who voted for ::pyr, especially all these :12:. You legends.

:12: ::bif ::hal ::tan ::uto Sween, Rehi Kaita
:10: ::yap
:8: Fierraria
:6: ::cyd ::big
:5: ::mat ::che ::tyb
:4: ::ari Öösingimaëd
:3: ::rum
:1: ::ems ::kad ::bal

This show had very nice visuals, thank you for hosting! And thanks my elf Uto for showing me this hit xheat

It didn't get my 12 points here just because Pyreica was even a bigger pleasant discovery.
I've always said I am not really into east Asian music, but Pyreica and Effiland last edition successfully broke this perception of mine. Thanks for that and for showing me how ignorant I can be.
It makes me very happy, I'm glad I could show you what Asia has to offer in a positive light xheartThere are so many genres,there's bound to be something you like there !

Last edited:

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Congrats to ::tad on your first win!

Thanks for the great results show @Kimrt :D Shame I couldn't join live. This edition has been fantastic overall, and topped off with a qualification for ::hal and a solid final placing (always happy to break 100 pts :mrgreen:). Thank you to everyone who voted for us!

:12: ::adb (always grateful for your consistent high points xheart)
:10: ::ems
:8: ::tad ::sol ::ugl ::rah ::uto
:7: ::grf ::per
:6: ::beg ::zch
:5: ::doi ::fer
:4:
:3:
:2: ::ros
:1: ::che ::taa

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Sorry for not voting, I'm happy ::tad won because it was my :12: in the semi, great winner! Congrats Connor! xcheer

I will have to skip next edition, I needed a break anyway. Hopefully I'll be back in the edition after.

I think me not voting costed ::dal a PQ spot because it was my :10: in the semi, and it was just one point from PQing. Sorry xcry

Top Bottom