Contact us

NSC 206 🔮 Enjoy your hobbies! 🎨 SVO, Svobodnetsk 🪁 Grand Final Results: 21:00 CEST!

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Thanks for the :3: WL xlove Especially Joseyeon and Nauthinia Vallis for those 12s xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Thank you for the points WL countries.❤

Looking forward to the final results, take your time. We aren't in any rush. Is just a game x. Especially if you're handmaking scoreboards that can be a total ball ache and time consuming

Rmetr0

Yes, this time I handmaking them like I always did. Maybe I just underrated the amount of participants, because usually I hosted contests with like ~20 participants or even less 😅😅

Okay, next time if it smh happens that I host, I'll have my own program for scoreboards that will make them all in several minutes, and I'm not even joking 😜

Btw I'm not sure about Saturday either. I'll see if I manage to finish in the first half of the day. If not, again, I'll tell you.

Let's aim at 21:00 CEST. If not Saturday, then Sunday. And that will be it. We'll make it! Or I'll make it. We'll have a winner. And then it'll be finally next edition. Maybe faster, or maybe not 😅 Not putting any pressure on the next host 😶

Sorry once again for making y'all wait, I really tried to present everything the best way I could, just maybe not having enough skillz and experience to make it faster 🤪

Kimrt

Evidently, we must expand the roster to 66, cause there's too little workload for the host. And fill the gaps with ISC nations in case they're done in less than three days.
Isc invasion :jonny:

Rmetr0

⚠️ S P O I L E R - A L E R T ⚠️

So let's have 'em results tomorrow, 10th of July at 21:00 CEST!

Almost everything is ready, so no more postponing! 😉

Rmetr0

I'm still confused about this spoiler alert thing you do. Does it have any relevance or is it just to mess with our heads? xthink
Well I had no intention to mess with heads 😅

I just tried to bring something that reminds of Eurovision, when we have those leaked fake results and then discuss if it looks like real or not, which countries did surprisingly well or low in fake voting and all the other interesting things you can possibly notice in these results :mrgreen:

theditz83

Veteran
15th is okay, and probably around about what I'd be expecting this edition, but I'll roll the dice and hope for better actual results tomorrow xup

Top Bottom