Contact us

NSC 206 🔭 Enjoy your hobbies! 🎧 SVO, Svobodnetsk 🏒 Semi-Final Results: 21:00 CEST

Kimrt

Thank you for the qualification :D Finally back in the final again after 3 flops in a row xheart

Semi 1

:12:::ems Emsfrynt
:10:::hal Halito
:7:::hyp Hypjø
:6:::mor Mormadorei
:5:::sak Sakuralia
:3:::ous Oussou Empire
:2:::ora Orangualia

Semi 2

:10:::sun Sundfør
:8:::doi Doire
:7:::per Perryfornia
:6:::ari Arirang
:3:::tyb Tybalteva
:2:::nbs New Bander State
:1:::ser Serenes

3 songs from my top 10 in both semi-finals made it, so got 6 songs through xlol

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Thanks to everyone who voted ::hal :D I'm glad to see some of you even enjoyed our entry enough to rank it in your top 3 :mrgreen: Here are Halito's DNQ votes:

12pts -
10pts -
8pts -
7pts - ::rld
6pts - ::hyp
5pts - ::ora
4pts - ::adb
3pts - ::taa
2pts - ::mat
1pt -

Sad to see a lot of my favourites fail (especially RLD; a very strong return to the contest with the classic Reym-L-Dneurbian style :D), but at least the top 3 made it

as78

Congrats to all qualifiers! xcheer

Thank you so much for your support to ::vyl, really glad to be in the final. xlove xhug xbow

Votes for DNQ:
Semi-Final 2 (Regular)
12 - Aimūlli
5 - New Bander State
3 - Doire
2 - Begonia

Semi Final1 (REJU)
6 - Mormadorei
5 - Hypjø
3 - Calypso
2 - Orangualia
1 - Oussou Empire

Barish

Gotta say I was really surprised about the non qualifiers, regardless of my votes I was sure some of them were certain qualifiers. Thank you for the votes, it's great to be back in the final after such an interval! And goodluck to other fellow finalists! xlove

non qualifiers of ::eff jury

SF1 reju
:10: ::ous
:8: ::rld
:5: ::ems
:4: ::ora
:3: ::pyr
:2: ::bal

SF2 regular
:7: ::nbs
:6: ::tyb
:3: ::doi
:2: ::aim

All in all, seems like a good statistic. Higher points, including my :12: s made it to the final! xcheer

Ewigkeit

Veteran
:12: ::pyr
:10: ::hal
:8:
:7: ::hyp
:6:
:5: ::ous
:4: ::sak
:3:
:2:
:1:

:12: ::per
:10: ::ros
:8:
:7: ::ari
:6:
:5:
:4: ::tyb
:3:
:2: ::doi
:1:

esc87fan

It's never fun to come last in the semi (especially for the second edition in a row), but I'm still not giving up. At least I came top 10 in REJU

Last edited:

Rmetr0

Also here are my DNQ points:

Semi 1

:12: xheya
:10: ::hal -- such a robbery, I thought it stands out really well xcry
:8: ::adb -- I thought it's such a strong entry and it would finally make ::adb qualify 😥
:7: xheya
:6: ::sak -- same as above, I thought it has a good chance... but at least it's pretty good amount of points for a last place 😉
:5: xheya
:4: ::ora -- I really thought it was gonna be a sure qualifier 😱 Sad you tried to listen to Semi 2, but in the end couldn't make it 😥
:3: xheya
:2: ::ous -- at some point it seemed like you did suprisingly very well, but I guess, later points were not enough ☹️
:1: xheya

Semi 2 (REJU)

:12: ::beg -- another example of when you don't REJU vote and end up 1 point away from REJU qualifying ☹️ But I personally pretty satisfied with the actual REJU qualifier in this semi anyway 😜
:10: xheya
:8: ::tyb -- I was kinda expecting this entry to not qualify, which doesn't mean I'm not sad it didn't make it tho 😥
:7: ::com -- I expected much better result here, so... R.O.B.B.E.R.Y.
:6: ::per -- another R.O.B.B.E.R.Y., such a good pop track and cool music video! Why 2nd to last, just WHY...
:5: ::szk -- I guess I loved this entry after trying to figure out if it's eligible and what's the artist's title :mrgreen: But the result is, sadly, kinda expected... 😬
:4: xheya
:3: ::sun -- it was sooooo close 😮
:2: ::ros -- seems like there were a good amount of lovers of that entry. For me, it was a nice song, but something's not enough to give it more. So... Here's the result 🤔
:1: xheya

theditz83

Veteran
Semi 2 (REJU)

:12: ::beg -- another example of when you don't REJU vote and end up 1 point away from REJU qualifying ☹️ But I personally pretty satisfied with the actual REJU qualifier in this semi anyway 😜
My biggest fear and the reason I will always go out of my way every edition to reju vote as that Reju bonus can make all the difference!

And once again, thank you for the radio broadcasts Veronika since these make reju voting while I work through menial reports so much easier and a joy xheart

Top Bottom