Contact us

NSC 206 📸 Enjoy your hobbies! 🎸 SVO, Svobodnetsk ⚽ Confirmation closed!

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
This is such a bittersweet moment... Andrea is an old friend from the early days of NSC who I'm not sure actually wanted to leave (he tried to confirm for NSC 205 at least), while Vaso has been such a strong driving force in the NSC community recently whose absence will definitely hurt :cry: I did not have the pleasure of knowing Blackmere's owner on a personal level, but I know they are one of the classic cornerstones of pot 6, and I am sure they will be sorely missed too.

On the other hand, Anselm is another old friend who was the lifeblood of NSC back in the day, and who I am delighted to see back in the contest, Baris is another old member who debuted around the same time as me and who it is very exciting to have back, and Uto is... well, Uto :D I'm sure Uto's presence has been felt by all of us; he has made such a huge impact on NSC already, even just from the waiting list, and I am excited to see him join the main roster :D

Goodbye old friends and welcome to the new (and old) ones!

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Shocked to see 3 countries leave just like that, and I'm especially sad to see QuiénDQ go. xcry Joined one edition after me, and is in the all-time top 10 both when it comes to giving me points and receiving points from me. BI/QDQ relations have been great, imagining NSC without QDQ will be weird. DoP/Tuzi was also a top 30 nation, and has been a huge part of NSC for all of us, and will also be missed. :(

On the brighter side, welcome to the NSC to Utopolis, and welcome back to RLD and Effiland. :D

94ayd

Let me clarify the ::qdq situation. I've been considering withdrawal for half a year or more in private. Was thinking of already going out before the end of 2021 but Vaso and some more competitiveness left in me had me stay a bit longer. It only makes sense we leave the roster together. I've really had no clear idea what to enter with the last two editions and have had less and less time to spare on the forum, and as I realised I was going to get back home after the deadline, I knew it would be the right decision to just let go and give the opportunity to nations that have more time and commitment right now. Happy to know some of you will miss ::qdq even though I never managed to snatch a main edition win. Goodbye for now and enjoy! :)

doctormalisimo

Woah what a rollercoaster. 3 iconic nations leaving us, I hope you'll all stay around and consider coming back when the time's right. Is Belvist now flying the flag alone for the Ex-Yu?

Welcome (back) Reym-L-Dneurb, Effiland and Utopolis. Excited to see what you will all bring xcheer

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Let me clarify the ::qdq situation. I've been considering withdrawal for half a year or more in private. Was thinking of already going out before the end of 2021 but Vaso and some more competitiveness left in me had me stay a bit longer. It only makes sense we leave the roster together. I've really had no clear idea what to enter with the last two editions and have had less and less time to spare on the forum, and as I realised I was going to get back home after the deadline, I knew it would be the right decision to just let go and give the opportunity to nations that have more time and commitment right now. Happy to know some of you will miss ::qdq even though I never managed to snatch a main edition win. Goodbye for now and enjoy! :)
Sad to see such a long-time roster member go, but at least it's a comfort that it was kind of intentional and had been on your mind, rather than a matter of accidentally missing the deadline while wanting to participate.

Hope you'll come back to us one day! xrose

Rmetr0

** ANNOUNCEMENTS **

I. MY THANKS

Thank you all so soooo much for such nice words you sent me in pm 😍😍 I didn't reply to everyone, but I read everything, and after seeing so many congratulations and best wishes, my heart filled with light and now I really desiring to host for you guys! xlove xlove xheart

II. PARTICIPATING NATIONS

Maybe it's pretty obvious already, but anyway I want to say that we have 55 participants to compete in NSC 206! With 3 nations going on break and 5 nations failing to confirm, 3 of which leaving the roster and giving spots for 2 nations to return and 1 nation to debut!

III. THE DRAW

a. SEMI-FINAL PARTICIPANTS:

b. PQ VOTING DRAW:

c. SEMI-FINALS:

d. RUNNING ORDER DRAW:

Coming soon!

IV. THE SHOW

The postcards are being produced in full swing. So, that means, that semi-finals shows will be up very very soon! 🤗

Thousands of interest clubs of Svobodnetsk had submitted for NSC 206 postcards being filmed in them. And only 132 of them with different specializations were shortlisted, and then only 55 of them were chosen to film postcards in. We tried to pick most interesting, most developed, and most beloved by Svobodnians hobbies to depict in NSC 206 shows, and we really hope, that you'll like what will turn out of it! 🙏🏻

Top Bottom