Contact us

NSC 202 in Aimūlli || Wordplay || Final Results (start around 19:00 CET!)

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Congratulations ::taa! :)
Quite an unexpected winner imo, never saw that coming. But such surprises make NSC even more exciting for me. xheat There's definitely some special charm about this song and I did enjoy it!

And yay I took my favorite 8th place (it's actually my fifth 8th place in a NSC final) and I'm so happy about it! It's such a great result. Also, it's my highest-scoring 8th place. :mrgreen:

Thank you all once again for supporting
::rah Marsheaux – The Beginning of the End! xheart

:12: ::ugl ::blm ::mat Bagrovor, Nauthinia Vallis, Rehi Kaita
:10: ::nbs WL, Tcher-Racoi
:8: ::ora Slagensala
:7: ::ari ::slf ::ser ::taa
:6: ::ufe Sween
:5: ::bel ::cal ::luz ::tan ::yap
:4: ::big ::sak
:3: ::sun
:2: ::doi ::hal Endórë
:1: ::cyd ::tuz Reym-L-Dneurb

Final votes from ::rah:

:12: ::beg Klangkarussell - Home
:10: ::cal Sons of Raphael - Revolution
:8: ::sun S10 - Adem je in
:7: ::nbs LEAP - Energies
:6: ::bel Miracle of Sound & Karliene - Perfect
:5: ::per Dotter - Bon Voyage
:4: ::ora Beach House - Masquerade
:3: ::tuz Sarah Maison - Les astres & les éléments
:2: ::yap METAFIVE - The Paramedics
:1: ::qdq Tanxugueiras & Rayden - Averno

And last but not least: thank you ::aim @Territrius for everything, thanks for being such a wonderful host! For me NSC 202 will definitely be one of the most memorable ones. Thank you for introducing me to Wordle, now I'm kinda addicted to it and enjoy playing it when my free time allows me. It distracts me from sad thoughts during hard times...

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Wow. I 12ed TaA, so I loved it of course, and I secretly thought it might do well, but I never thought it would win. And pretty convincingly, too! Congrats, Conor!! xbirthday (I wish the forum had some better congratulatory smilies...)

Thank you @Territrius for a really fun hosting xclap I loooooved the Wordles and I had hoped to join these results live, but unfortunately something came up and I had to leave just before they started.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congrats ::taa on your victory! Also thank you Territrius for your hosting, the theme and format has been a lot of fun. It's a shame I missed most of it live but it was fun to go through later on, thank you. xheart

Also, super hyped to see ::ros Cascada in 3rd, shame it couldn't clinch the win, that would have been such an elite outcome but to do so well is great. Couldn't do my little congrats post without acknowledging the queen of dance making her presence known. xbow

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
My votes:

12 Roseland
10 Yaponesia
8 Kadis
7 Ugaly
6 Cydoni-Gibberia
5 Rahasia-Diati
4 Uferbruht
3 Perryfornia
2 Tir An Abhainn (Congrats xcheer)
1 QuiénDQ

And thanks nicolas for the show, I'm now addicted to wordle!!!!

Leaf

I've done a bunch of Nerdles so it was neat to see them incorporated here, even though I unfortunately wasn't home for the show and couldn't really work them out on the go (although I was able to follow along a bit). Kind of anxiety-inducing slowly dropping down the leaderboard and not knowing if we would hold onto a PQ spot lol but I'm ecstatic that we did. Thanks a lot to everyone who voted for ::ora!!

edit: sheet was posted but here are our final votes anyway:

12 ::nbs
10 ::pyr
8 ::rah
7 ::mor
6 ::beg
5 ::tuz
4 ::blm
3 ::cal
2 ::kim
1 ::cyd

Last edited:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats ::taa on your victory, like others said, the song gets into your head quite easily. Must be the Dutch.

Thank you legends xheart

:12: ::luz Griffin Empire
:10: ::che ::fer ::ora ::per ::ros Sween
:8: ::doi ::mor Reym-L-Dneurb, Joseyeon
:7: ::com ::ems ::ufe Endorë
:4: ::hal ::rum
:3: ::cal
:2: ::aim ::big ::slf ::kim ::ser ::yap
:1: ::ari ::tad ::taa

Thank you Territrius for the show, even if I didn't have to follow most of it. It seemed those who were more invested had fun guessing the results xup

Veliky

Even though this song is far away from my tastes, I still congratulate you Conor for that win! And thank you Aimulli for the hosting!

HayashiM

Veteran
Thank you to the host for all the work, it's always so much time to put everything together!

Just a tiny error - my :2: went to Riya-Sampetrina's Korene. Unless a similar thing happened to someone else, it doesn't change anything about the results though. :)

ferret

Wow, I didn't really believe in this song, but the result is amazing! Thanks to everyone who voted for NBS ::nbs & LEAP! xyes
PQ is what I need. We have two options for the next entry and both are risky. However, like our whole life now... :rolleyes:
Congratulations to ::taa on your victory - an unexpected entry from this nation! :cool:
@Territrius thanks for the awesome hosting! xup Все буде Україна! 🇺🇦xheart

My Star

Haha wooow!! Thanks a load to everyone for this, big gap between victories (approx 10 years or so!!)

Honestly delighted - thanks to everyone who voted for it! All hail the Spotify discover weekly algorithm for throwing it onto my playlist a few weeks ago!

Unfortunately, this has come at possibly the worst possible time for me to host, and as such I will turn it down as I will sporadically be missing sans internet for multiple days over the next month or so....

Top Bottom