Send your regular main roster votes to Gera11
and your WL/REJU votes to theditz83
until 26 January 2022, 23:59 CET

Last edited:

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Stunning show! xlove xheat

However, several of the links from the banners seem to be wrong @Gera11. For example, the ::ins banner leads to the ::nal song, while the ::nal banner leads to the ::slf song, the ::nbs banner leads to the ::ins song, and so on. And those are just the ones I happened to click on, there could be more mistakes (and I haven't checked the other semi).

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Stunning show! xlove xheat

However, several of the links from the banners seem to be wrong @Gera11. For example, the ::ins banner leads to the ::nal song, while the ::nal banner leads to the ::slf song, the ::nbs banner leads to the ::ins song, and so on. And those are just the ones I happened to click on, there could be more mistakes (and I haven't checked the other semi).
xheart

Yes, imgur was a little bitch and switched the order of images for some reason, had to re-do it manually. Fixed now xcheer

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Just a heads up, the video for my entry is sometimes unavailable for no obvious reason, so in case anyone has problems viewing it, here's an alternative link. Will most likely also be needed for the LL, as Formula One has restricted where the video for my entry can be watched.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=8WSHFkP19Fc

Also, a beautiful show. Absolutely stunning. xheart

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
::hal has voted too. Really good semi, one of the best in a while. And beautiful graphics!

Brandt

Just to be sure, is the timestamp for Tir an Abhainn (PQ entry) intentional? Because checking the music video, the song starts WAY earlier than that.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
::slf voted in both semis. It's a very pleasant edition, I must say, personally I've got a very, very consistent and strong top 10 considering both semi-finals, and I haven't even listened to the PQs yet. I enjoy every song I gave points to plus a few that remained outside my voting range. xshrug

Awsome shows, @Gera11 ! xclap 🤩
Good luck! :)

Top Bottom