Öösingimäed
Slagensala
Utopolis
Tcher-Racoi

Rehi Kaita

Last edited:

HayashiM

Veteran
Could you everyone kindly reserve your A game for some other times than January/February, pretty please? :)

I have finished my first going through and could only close 4 songs for now... Shame on you, NSC! ;)

randajad

Veteran
Gera you absolute mad lad, this is the show of the shows, and that's understatement.xfaint

edit: also thank you very much for this very randajad-core edition, I shortlisted 17 songs xheat

Last edited:

tuorem

Sent my votes. Worst final ever in any contest. Disturbingly Western-centric and monotonous. Gonna spend the next 24 hours listening to Asian bops, slutpop, EDM, etc. for recovery.
Can't say I disagree with that. To remain nice, I'll just say Gera's awesome visuals are inversely proportionate to my excitement when it came to listening to that final. Too few songs that grabbed my attention in the end, and it's overly homogeneous imo.

pjelacki

Voted yesterday. Best final in a long time! xcheer I had to leave out several songs that would in most other edis receive a top 10 in my ranking!

theditz83

Veteran
Calling all remaining Waliju voters - please send me over your votes before the end of tomorrow xlove

01. TomCherson (Tcher-Racoi)
02. randajad (Griffin Empire)
03. anselm (Reym-L-Dneurb)
04. Uto (Utopolis)
05. Barish (Effiland)
06. HayashiM (Endórë)
07. iowacorn (Öösingimäed)
08. MiraShadowMan (Rehi Kaita)
09. Canuck (New Acadia)
10. Jho (Halleloo)
11. Vandalain (Bagrovor)
12. Seok-jin (Joseyeon)
13. Ekholmia (Slagensala)
14. SwedishFailurez (Sween)
15. Fierro (Fierraria)

16. @Grinch (Gringotts)
17. @Paper7 (7) - not sure if you're officially rejoining the waiting list or just participating in WLSC, sorry for the tag if it's the latter xrose

Last edited:

Kimrt

Sent my votes. Worst final ever in any contest. Disturbingly Western-centric and monotonous. Gonna spend the next 24 hours listening to Asian bops, slutpop, EDM, etc. for recovery.

Isn’t Edm often Disturbingly Western-centric and monotonous.?

I found the final quote enjoyable and disagree with what you wrote ^^

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
::tro voted! xcheer A really good final. I had 7 songs fighting for the 1 pointer, so apologies to the ones that got left behind. My Top 4 is amazing. xlove

17. @Paper7 (7) - not sure if you're officially rejoining the waiting list or just participating in WLSC, sorry for the tag if it's the latter xrose
He's joined the WL, but I didn't get around to adding him to the list officially until now (my fault), so he's not obligated to vote in this edition. :)

Karhu

Have to say that I don't agree with the strong criticisms of the final. I enjoyed the vast majority of the songs and would say it's actually one of the better finals we've had lately. :D And I guess it's a bit more Western-centric than the usual NSC final, but not to an extreme. My own (:jp:) song aside, a lot of my higher points went to songs from outside of Europe and the US. And even within the "Western" sphere, there was quite a bit of linguistic and musical diversity.

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
This final is great, I liked/loved 19 songs in total! o_O Disliked only 2 songs (the remaining 7 are still okay, something in between with 5/10).

Rmetr0

With 11 songs from my semi points qualifying + all the PQs being really great + a number of other songs being great = this is one of the best ever finals for me! Thanks for the music! xheat xup

Top Bottom