Contact us

NSC 201 | Nar Darum, Bigicia | FINAL RESULTS | Results inside!

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
And finally...

oHClbIt.png

Fearnavigatr

Whoa xfaint

I am very much aware that a lot of the WL were recently exposed to the same song in the sister contest through our dear host Gera having the same idea at the same time. xblush
So I'm glad to see you're not sick of it already. Thank you sooo much for 12! xheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheart

theditz83

Veteran
Wooooooo, it's been a while since my dear WL family have rewarded Moisantia with some points, so these :2: are very much appreciated!

Thanks especially to Sween for the legendary :12: and Effiland & Slagensala especially for the :10: - but every single point is gratefully received xhug

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Welcome to the Final results of the 201st edition! Yesterday we saw how the Waiting List nations voted in the final and now it is time to reveal the full results. Inspired by the Eurovision NF season, in collaboration with the Bigician Royal Archives, we'll reveal the results through a series of duels, revisiting a couple of Natian historical events. Thus, tonight we will have 14 duels and the results of both nations will be revealed. We will start with Comino and Uferbruht! xcheer

::com vs ::ufe

Top Bottom