Contact us

NSC 201 | Nar Darum, Bigicia | Confirmation thread | Draw posted

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
VQ6kNSR.png

The Kingdom of Bigicia welcomes you to its shores for the first time in its Nation Song Contest history! With the process of democratization in full swing and the new heir presumptive Princess Majlinda of Arkodrë quickly adapting to her role, our nation is living through very eventful days and it is truly a new dawn.

This edition we will try to showcase aspects of the Bigician culture, religion and society, as well as celebrating the Natian cultures of the world. The bustling metropolis of Nar Darum - our national capital - will host the events of this edition. The diamond city of the Dragon's Bay had the honour to welcome several main roster nations and waiting list nations in the 201st edition of Waiting List Song Contest, when the election of a new Crown Prince or Princess took place inside the Gold-Purple Tower.

Send your entries to Gera11
until 17th January, 23:59 CET

Confirmed (59/60)

::ems ::ous ::moi ::rum ::sak ::beg ::kad ::hyp
::tan ::ora ::ugl ::kim ::adb ::ari ::kal ::sun
::rah ::tad ::red ::mor ::bal ::szk ::ros ::ins
::hal ::kam ::doi ::nbs ::dal ::che ::sol ::com
::nal ::cyd ::tuz ::big ::mat ::uje ::taa ::bel
::tro ::lac ::bif ::fer ::ser ::pyr ::slf ::luz
::yap ::svo ::vyl ::tyb ::per ::riy ::zch ::qdq
::aim ::ufe ::cal

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Finally a Bigicia edition. 🙌 Can't wait for the eliteness that awaits us

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
A little update
I have received entries from everyone except ::blm (on break), well done y'all xup
The show will be posted later tonight after I finish all the banners (I've done ~2/3 of them).

esc87fan

I'm somewhat optimistic with my draw, I think I have enough support to break this bad luck spell

Top Bottom