Contact us

Live NSC 200 in Nállanot, I-S-C | RESULTS | JAN 7th 19:00 CET.

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Congrats ::com! A nice song, could have gotten some points from me in another final but was just outside my top 10 this time. Glad to see my 12 ::sun get a PQ, but its a bit bittersweet as Le dernier jour du disco would've been my next entry :lol:
Thanks to ::nal for a great edition! Your hosting has been awesome :mrgreen:

Thanks to:

:12: ::big LEGEND xbow xbow
:8: ::hyp xheart
:5: ::sak xheart
:2: ::ems xheart

...well that was quick and easy :lol: I'm not surprised at all that I came last as I know NSC isn't exactly the right audience for big emotional R&B ballads, but I'm so glad to have had one of my favourite artists representing ::tad in the final xheart In WV my last 3 PQs have all come last so I'm happy to see the tradition being kept up here :lol:

Rmetr0

Congrats, ::com!! xcheer xcheer
An unexpected winner, I must say! I thought it would be underrated and stay in semi, but in the end... it wins xheat
I am really glad for you especially! First time I remember Comino being criminally underrated is when you entered with The Score - Stay (NSC 170). And from that moment I always felt like Comino needs some justice. And finally that moment came, yaaaaay! xheya

Thank you all who voted for us ::svo in semi xlove xhug
:12: ::kal ::noi 😲😲
:7: + ::fer
:6: ::ari
:5: ::tad ::luz ::ugl ::ser
:4: ::big
:3: ::red ::hal ::kim + Reym-L-Dneurb
:2: ::kad ::cal + ::rum
:1: + ::ufe
Glad to see some unusual voters! I am motivated to continue experimenting, don't know with what songs tho 🤔🤔

Thank you @azilio99 for hosting overall and the results show especially! xup I was glad to learn about previous winners, didn't even know that some songs I knew before, actually won NSC 😎

esc87fan

I'm inspired by Comino's victory. If Luke can do it, then I can do it - anything is possible! xup

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
While we wait for Luke to see the results, I've opened the confirmation thread for NSC 201, as per the new(ish) rule. It will be transferred to the host when we find one.

We have 3 more days to find a host. Of course, Luke has top priority, but in case he doesn't post in the next 3 days, is anyone else able to host? @Gera11 @Milos-BC @Koori @My Star @Lonter

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Presenting the results from the first currently active nation to join to the last was a nice idea that nicely wrapped up this reminiscence edition. Thank you for the show @azilio99

Congrats ::com ! It was once again quite a strong edition, I was sad to blank a few entries in both semi and final

dogmeat

Thanks for a high quality hosting! I really appreciate the attention to detail in this edition, like some nice extra graphics and consistent visual identity throughout the edition. And great final recap too (I know how time consuming recaps can be). That night sky image at the very end is a perfect way to close the century.

I had stronger favorites in this final, but at least I'm happy that ::com finally got its win after all these years.

So close to PQ, but still very happy to get into top 10 after all! anyone else feels like withdrawing maybe?
Tack! I must say it's an unusual combination of voters
:12: ::tuz ::kim
:10: ::tro ::hyp ::luz
:8: ::ufe ::tad ::che
:7: ::ous
:6: ::sak ::per ::szk
:5: ::big ::ins ::kad ::vyl
:4: ::sol ::ora ::blm
:3: ::taa ::adb
:2: ::ros
:1: ::bel ::zch

It was great pleasure to be a part of NSC history for so many years.
Good night and we'll meet again.

spiluke

Hello everyone, sorry to keep everyone waiting as I am quite busy these days (and replying on this thread to see that Comino won is not something which happens often :LOL:)

OMGGGG COMINO ACTUALLY WON NSC AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!!! 🎉🎉

This feels ecstatic as I never expected to win this time, and I actually did it on NSC 200th edition!

Huge thanks to everyone who liked and supported the song (and a 14 year old's dream of winning NSC way back in NSC 7). Thanks to Nathan for reminding me to check out the forum, it was truly a pleasant surprise this morning.

As I said before, I am actually quite busy these days, so I would not be able to do you justice with my hosting as I cannot provide the commitment needed. But I see that there is already an interest in hosting, so take it away :)

Wishing a good day to all and happy new year 😃😃

My Star

Also, can I just add, that Tír An Abhainn prequalifying with this kind of song is exactly why I love NSC.
Hahaha! Thanks a load!! Cant really believe that that prequalified, sort of sent it as a "semi-burner" entry as I was away on holidays for a while and wasnt really online so wouldnt be checking results (and wouldnt see potential hosting requests!). Absolutely wild, delighted that it PQed, enjoyed this song a lot the last two months so glad youse all did too!!

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super super late but I had to pay thanks to where it's due.. Thank you for all your votes which made possible this incredible 11th place in such important bicentenary edition ! xhug Very grateful for 3 12s I've received and still after all these days over the moon happy for Luke @spiluke who's come to show and prove us that patience and persistence are the highest virtues of all !!

source.gif

:12:::beg::uje::taa

:8:::rum::ems::qdq
:7: Rehi Kaita
:6:::hal::luz::cyd::che::kam
:5:::tan::matReym-L-Dneurb
:4:::ari::zch::aim
:3:::noi
:2:::bif::sol::kad::lac::bel::yapSween
:1:::slf::nbs

I loved your chronological trip down the memory lane and sweet melancholy it leaves in our hearts, xbow for your whole effort dear Josue! See you next century y'all 🎆

Top Bottom