Contact us

NSC 198 EMSFRYNT | 만세 VICTORY | SEMI-FINAL RESULTS | TOMORROW (MONDAY), 20:30 CEST

Lonter

12. CHERNIYA - Alignment - 1992
08. SERENES - Art Feynman - I'm Gonna Miss Your World
07. CALYPSO - VETO - A Pit
06. TANOIRO - Habibe Ayvaci - No War
03. RUMIA - Borislav Slavov - Weeping Dawn
02. KALOS METROPOLIS - Michele Bravi - Solo Per Un Po'

Yikes. Rather unhappy with these results ngl. I wasn't really a big fan of semi 1 overall so losing 4/5ths of my top 5 and my own song is, well, not the best.

ferret

Thank you so much for the intrigue! xfaint It's good that I couldn't attend - it would have been too exciting after a working day... :lol:
Many thanks for the finale for NBS and for our anniversary entry! xmusic Congrats to all who survived!

11/20 :giggle:

::cal ::beg ::adb xcry
::qdq ::ugl ::uje :cry:
::kad ::per ::cyd :(

takeru

Thank you for the rare and surprising qualification for ::yap xheart

Lovely results show; I made a point of watching Squid Game when this theme was announced to avoid spoilers so thank you for that Emre! Thoroughly enjoyed it :mrgreen:

Unfortunately I didn’t manage to reju vote on time this edition :( But it looks like my favourites from Semi 1 wouldn’t have made it anyway… ;_;

Schlagerman1

Well I had a feeling that "Violent Words Of Love" might a bit too slow to work all the way to the final, but I really appriciate all the votes I got though, thank you! :D

For the overall results well...not the worst I've seen, but could be a bit better IMO.

Semi 1:
10p ::svo :( (It was so catchy!)
4p ::lac
3p ::taa

Semi 2:
12p ::moi :mad: (Oh come on, it deserved to go through at least!)
10p ::hal :( (Halito is always underrated, it is getting ridiculous...)
6p ::sak
5p ::ugl
2p ::cyd

tuorem

Thank you to our host for the oppressive show, and I mean it. :D That felt really different (someone said "brutal" and I agree, but it was refreshing). Loved the diamond-shaped mosaic showing all participants xheart

Results-wise, while I've never had so few lost soldiers, I regret that I knew already who wouldn't get through. #JusticeForBegonia

:8: ::beg
:2: ::pyr
:1: ::qdq

Finally, thanks to the people who liked our entry. Despite the NQ, it's our third best result ever I think. :LOL:

Top Bottom