Contact us

NSC 198 EMSFRYNT | 만세 VICTORY | FINAL RESULTS | TODAY 18:00 CET

Ewigkeit

Veteran
Here's the Excel file:

Thanks for your kind words xhug Also huge thanks to @theditz83 and @Ana Raquel for collecting the REJU and WL votes! xlovexkiss

I expected much better than 26th place for Time Warp, but I guess it was a super strong final after all. :lol: Thanks to all who voted for ::ems anyway! xheart I hope you also enjoyed watching the MV. :mrgreen:🦑

Congratulations once again, ::nbs! 🥳

Milos-BC

Congratulations on the victory New Bander State xclap xcheer I had a feeling this song could do it, it's certainly a well-deserved victory.

Thanks to everyone who voted for Belvist, it was a pleasure to be a part of such an amazing final.

You did a fantastic job with the hosting @Ewigkeit . I wholeheartedly enjoyed it, and now you deserve some rest too.

See you in NSC 199!

Sabrewulf238

Congrats to New Bander State, loved the song!

Dalisska's waiting list votes:

12 - Doire
10 - Fervorosia
08 - New Bander State
07 - Kamande
06 - Tuzi
05 - Riya-Sampetrina
04 - Emsfrynt
03 - Ic-Sa-Calli
02 - Szimbaya Kingdom
01 - Rahasia-Diati

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Thank you to the following WL nations for the points:

xheart xrose

JOSEYEON SLAGENSALA MORMADOREI 1

REYM-L-DNEURB and BAGROVOR 7

GRIFFIN EMPIRE 5

TCHER-RACOI 12 ✨

UTOPOLIS 10

REHI KAITA 2

ferret

Ok, guys. :) I kept this song for six months and almost lost it... Someone found it and sent it to FSС (I found out about it the day before yesterday :eek:), but you know how I feel about resending songs. :mrgreen: But I had to choose something special for the 50th NBS entry, and I couldn't come up with anything original (the crisis inside the country :lol:). Along the way, several adventures happened with this song until it got to NSC. But I'm so glad this story has a happy ending! (y)

I thank everyone who voted, this is a record amount of points for ::nbs xfaint Congratulations to ::slf & ::szk with good results! :cool:

Thanks Emre @Ewigkeit for the intriguing hosting, great job, as always! xup

About hosting. Today is a difficult day and I hope that on Thursday I will be able to give an answer. I would like to invite everyone to New Bander State again, but not everything depends on us... Good luck and we believe in the best! 🙏

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Congrats ::nbs, the song is so special, unexpected and incredible winner! xheat So happy for you @ferret!

Thanks everyone who voted for ::rah SKYND! A bit sad that I'm like one point away from the PQ ofc, but honestly I was really shocked seeing people predicting me as a winner, as I never thought about this. Was just hoping for the final and I'm happy that it happened, moreover 7th is a great result. :)

Thank you all again! xheart

:12: ::adb ::sun ::zch ::kam Gringotts
:10: ::nbs ::kad Mormadorei
:8: ::rum
:7: Tcher-Racoi
:6: ::ros ::ems ::fer ::big WL Rehi Kaita
:5: ::doi ::bif ::uje Utopolis, Sween
:4: ::pyr ::bel
:3: ::ugl
:2: ::tan ::bal ::ufe ::qdq
:1: ::ari Dalisska

This is probably one of the most impressive finals for me in a year or so. o_O
Especially I'd like to highlight four certain songs, which are absolute masterpieces, they are so special and impressed me SO much, therefore all of them are totally worthy of my 12 points. Ohh how much it hurts to give less to three of them. :cry:

So, these four songs were :12: ::nbs :10: ::blm :8: ::com and :7: ::vyl.
It felt amazing to discover them here. xheya
Actually Blackmere is an epic and incredible piece of music. Every time I listened to it, it was like in one breath, despite the fact that it's 12 minutes long. Really hurts to see it last in the final. Such a shame.

Thanks ::ems @Ewigkeit for the hosting, it was a great and high-quality edition with a trendy theme. :mrgreen:

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Me seeing Britney losing:
nope-whatever.gif

Also, look at this guys 😍😍
@marc you couldn't have thought of more poetic timing than this to send this classic and remind everyone how versatile and underrated artist Britney actually is. You're a hero ! 💖

But on more positive note: Daammmnnn another (unexpected tho) 10th place in the basket
AJfTIAU.gif

Okay, seriously guys many thanks for 3rd Tuzi's TOP 10 in this decade! I'm delighted to see 25 roster nation put us in their TOP 10. I was expecting some cute TOP 20 result but hell yes NSC still has that up-cheering shock value !! xgoddess xheya "Different World" is definitely the catchiest song with insane replay value we've sent in a while and I'm glad it stuck with so many of you ! 💕🔥🎶🤗
Вітаю Oлег @ferret ::nbs !!!! Well done ! 👏👏💪

10th/28 :: 129pts.
__8012030.gif

🔽
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀12 | ::nal::ugl
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀10 | ::hyp, Reym-L-Dneurb
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀08 | Effiland
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀07 | ::ros::cyd::sun, Rehi Kaita
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀06 | ::sol::pyr::hal::bal::adb::kal, Dalisska
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀05 | ::noi::che::svo
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀04 | ::kam::ufe
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀03 | ::ora::ser::taa, Öösingimäed,
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀02 | ::ari, Griffin Empire
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀01 | ::moi::doi::luz, Waiting List

Thank you Emre @Ewigkeit for sleek hosting and last - but not least:

May all your wishes come true, long live king !!! 🎂🥂
tumblr_nfxk485tXh1r9nlfxo8_250.gif

Kimrt

Congratulations Ferret on your victory ^^ close to getting points from me but not close enough :(

Also glad to see Britney getting a great result and sad to see uferbruht being underrated :(

dogmeat

Congrats ::nbs It was close to getting my points but the final was just too strong. It's a fine and not a surprising winner :)

Big thanks to ::nal for that entry x12pointsApart from being a superb song on its own, it also reminded me of another song of this group, that was sent many years ago (Kuki-Q 60) when I had just joined NSC.

Thank you to all who voted for our orchestral/folk ballad in the semi. I never expected to qualify, I'm just glad it got some high points.

Finally, thanks to ::ems for great (and mostly spoiler free ^^) hosting

ferret

xcoffee Latest news.
Negotiations have been held and we are beginning preparations for the launch of the 199th expedition to other Worlds... Already now you can send your crews. The training camp will open tonight and will last until November 13!
🌠 Don't forget to take souvenirs with you. ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom