Contact us

NSC 197 in Vylkuzeme 🌲 Semi Final results 🌲

theditz83

Veteran
What, ABBA out?! I DEMAND A RECOUNT! xangry
I'm really not in love with either of the new ABBA "singles" - sometimes these comebacks just don't live up to the massive expectations I guess.

Having said that, I still gave it a point in the Reju vote, cos that's how questionable the standard of Semi 1 was for my tastes...

::moi DNQs
Semi 1 reju:
:12: ::kal
:10: ::doi
:8: ::tad
:7: ::svo
:6: ::rah
:3: ::pyr
:1: ::szk

Semi 2 regular:
:12: ::ros
:7: ::luz
:3: ::nur
:2: ::yap

Those Semi 1 results... xwall

Thanks again sooooo much for the qualification for ::moi xlove

esc87fan

Bottom 4 again, same old story :(

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
I was lurking in the shadows, as I've been multitasking a bit here.

Shocked to see "We Got The Moves" qualify. Since "Hypa Hypa" didn't qualify in 183, I figured this was going to be stuck in the semis as well. So I definitely didn't see this coming. Thanks to everyone who's voted for it so far. :D

Semi 1: Didn't have time to reju vote this week, and I blame the forum downtime partially for that, but I've had a busy week. I did listen to most of the songs during the LL on Wednesday tho, and there were a few standouts, and most of them qualified. :) Sad to see Arirang DNQ tho.

Semi 2: Almost failed to vote, but got my votes ready a couple of hours before the deadline. Would have sucked to fail to vote for the first time in a semi where I actually qualified. :p Half of my top 10 qualified, but there are some songs I'm going to miss...

:8: ::kam
:7: ::luz
:5: ::beg
:2: ::sak
:1: ::riy

Congrats to everyone who qualified, see you in the final. :D

Leaf

thanks for all the votes, a fifth NQ would have made it our longest streak in over 3 years so I'm especially psyched to make it to the final :D The rest of the semi 2 results were not really as satisfying though...

12 Halito
10 Riya-Sampetrina
8 QuiénDQ
7 Hypjø
6 Noizeland
5 Begonia
3 Roseland
+ honourable mentions to Sakuralia and Tuzi among others.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Thank you for making a Brazilian sensation qualify xcheer

Shame on you for making the other Brazilian sensation flop IOTAP

:12: ::pyr and it was the only song I loved from semi 1 xcry ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED
:8: ::ari
:5: ::big
:2: ::per
:1: ::szk

:7: ::tuz
:6: ::kam
:5: ::luz
:4: ::yap
:3: ::nur
:2: ::noi
these two being the bottom 2 i-

Yoni

Thought I might be able to sneak in but 7 points from qualifying isn't too bad either, thank you all the voters xcheer

now as for the crimes:

10 Svobodnia
05 Kalos Metropolis
03 Tamausia & Deltannor

actually nvm most of my votes got through

tuorem

Well, first of all thank you @as78 for the misty and forested results show :)

Congratulations to the nations who are out of the woods (pun intended). To those who got lost in the undergrowth, you will not be forgotten.

Thank you for propelling ::tyb to the final this time around. I guess we will remember our time in ::vyl since it's our second qualification in seven participations (the first one being our debut). EVERGLOW's reaction live from the greenroom below:

AccurateInnocentHorsefly-max-1mb.gif

Unfortunately I could not REJU vote in semi 1 due to lack of time and the forum recent issues, so I cannot comment on the results. Semi 2 ended up being so-so - could have been better, could have been worse - I'll miss a bunch of entries though.

Semi 2 (regular)
:10: ::riy Yikes, that's a great loss imo. :(
:7: ::kam Imagine being sorry for your long-standing enemy. Could be me. I thought it was a lock. :(
:6: ::hal Um, ok :(
:3: ::hyp :(
:2: ::luz :(
:1: ::sak Sorry for your disappointment sis :(

Also, although I did not give any points to ::nur, last place is an absolute choice. Really undeserved imo.

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Ohh. I'm not going to lie, I really wanted to qualify especially with this song, because it was my 50th entry + my birthday is soon and it will be a bit sad to be out of the final during it. :mrgreen: But yeah, it happens.
Moreover I should be happy, because I had 10 consecutive finals (187-196) and that's amazing. xheart Thanks everyone for all the support!

Btw, I'm thrilled that both my 12 points qualified! But at the same time a lot of great songs failed. Especially sad about my 10-pointers.

DNQ votes from Rahasia-Diati:

SF1 [regular]

10 Lacrea - Jack in Water - Everyone Will Be Lost
8 Svobodnia - Hayley Williams - Dead Horse
6 Cherniya - Duper - Pak i Pak
4 Perryfornia - Sylvie Kreusch - Seedy Tricks

SF2 [reju]

10 Kamandé - Lord of the Lost - For They Know Not What They Do :( wtf???
5 Yaponesia - Jimi Henndreck - Nairobi
4 Riya-Sampetrina - Helen - Witch
2 Roseland - Lucie Silvas - What You're Made Of

Thanks for the show @as78 :)

Brandt

With a little bit of a push, I could have made it since. I was only a couple of point away in both regular and reju, but okay lol. Congrats to qualifiers!

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Thank you for the wonderful show Aigars. xlove And thank you for the support to whoever liked our song. xheart

Our combined DNQS: (L+N)

SF 1 - regular votes

SF 2 - REJU

Last edited:

Schlagerman1

I want to say Congrats to the rest of the qualifiers that I didn't, I had to go to bed I felt. xangel

Votes that missed to qualify to me:

SEMI 1:
8p ::doi (I'll miss seeing that ass xcry)
7p ::com
5p ::rah
1p ::che

SEMI 2:
12p ::beg (Oh come on, really? It deserved to qualify! xmad)
8p ::tuz
4p ::kam
1p ::hal

Overall it is a pretty nice final though. :D

Top Bottom