Contact us

NSC 197 in Vylkuzeme 🌲 FINAL RESULTS 🌲 THE WINNER INSIDE

Karhu

Congratulations ::ems xcheer Really sweet, relatable pop song that I even gave points in the semi despite being the kind of music I almost never vote for. It fell just short of my top 10 in the final in the end unfortunately (it was a really strong final for my tastes) but I'm very happy to see it win. Well done @Ewigkeit! xheart

Thank you so much for the votes for ::ser and "Incomplete"! xhug Special warm thanks to the iconic U nations of Uferbruht and Utopolis for their 12s xheart

@Uto I actually had no idea this song had taken part in WV. I sometimes check the forum(s) to see if my planned entry has been sent elsewhere yet, but didn't even bother doing it this time under the blind assumption that I had found a super cool hidden gem and there was no chance anyone had beaten me to it... oops :lol: That being said, I think it's interesting that you found it something that suited NSC well, since I ultimately chose to send it as a PQ entry precisely for the opposite reason - I was worried that it was a bit too experimental to qualify through the semis and, because of the strong personal connection I had developed with it, I didn't want to risk a flop. In the end its placement ended up being quite low, but on the other hand 101 points is actually quite a decent score, so it's still unclear to me how it would have fared had I sent it through a regular qualifying process. Still, it's definitely one of my favorite musical discoveries of the year xheart

Last but certainly not least, well done @as78 and ::vyl on a very enjoyable edition and lovely presentation xheart

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
@Uto I actually had no idea this song had taken part in WV. I sometimes check the forum(s) to see if my entries have my planned entry has been sent elsewhere yet, but didn't even bother doing it this time under the blind assumption that I had found a super cool hidden gem and there was no chance anyone had beaten me to it... oops :lol: That being said, I think it's interesting that you found it something that suited NSC well, since I ultimately chose to send it as a PQ entry precisely for the opposite reason - I was worried that it was a bit too experimental to qualify through the semis and, because of the strong personal connection I had developed with it, I didn't want to risk a flop. In the end its placement ended up being quite low, but on the other hand 101 points is actually quite a decent score, so it's still unclear to me how it would have fared had I sent it through a regular qualifying process. Still, it's definitely one of my favorite musical discoveries of the year xheart

I played Iran for a long time in WV. Spectacular country. Didn't send half of what I wanted to honestly, but I'm now in Belgium. Ash Koosha is one of the first really interesting artists you come across when scouting Iran. In WV it flopped horribly because people there have even less taste than in NSC and it's even more sectarian. I am glad that it did kind of okay in NSC. And well sorry for dispelling the idea that you found this hidden gem, but all that's lost is the hidden part. You still found a gem. And yeah well, never underestimate the kind of stuff Uto unearths. PNAU - Go Bang? Uto sent it first. Ginger Root - Loretta? Uto sent it first.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
A tad late, but congrats again emre!!!!!!! And thank you trollkuzeme for the show xheart

Thank you for the points as well, especially to the ultimate futuristic lesbanons ::luz ::ugl Öösingimäed, and Rehi Kaita xlove

Milos-BC

Congratulations on the victory Ewigkeit xclap Your song barely missed out on my points but I think it's a great song nonetheless and it's a well-deserved victory.

Thank you everyone who voted for Belvist xlove

Also thank you Aigars and Anna for such an amazing show. Everything was top-notch and the graphics were perfect for my taste. This NSC will stay in very fond memory for me for sure.

See you in Emsfrynt xcheer

takeru

Beautiful hosting from Vylkuzeme! Congratulations Emsfrynt!! It was my prediction for the win, but I guess only a couple of people from the LL heard it (but I swear it’s true!)

A close-ish call for Yapo this time, especially in the reju. Thank you for votes there! See you next time in Emsfrynt!

Delighted that my final top 2 got to feature in the top 6. Congratulations everyone there! xcheer

Top Bottom