Contact us

NSC 197 in Vylkuzeme 🌲 FINAL RESULTS 🌲 THE WINNER INSIDE

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
And thank you very much to the following nations for their support and every single point: xhug xrose xcheer

ADAMSBURG 10
ORANGUALIA 3
UFERBRUHT 2
GVOZDMOST 5
RUMIA 12 ✨
BELVIST 3
SZIMBAYA KINGDOM 1
TROLLHEIMR 10
UGALY 4
VYLKUZEME 10
IC-SA-CALLI 8
OUSSOU EMPIRE 1
YAPONESIA 8
ZECHONIA 8
SAKURALIA 2
SUNFOR 2
NEW BANDER STATE 7
FERVOROSIA 3

LACREA 3

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats to ::ems - it was my 12th place in my ranking, so not a bad winner overall.

Thanks for gifting ::moi the place of real winners this edition - the first time we've managed to secure that. ;)

I had hoped this little track might have found more love but no worries - a final is always much appreciated, and thank you especially to those that gave me points this final:

:8: ::ros
:7: ::kal ::fer
:6: ::hyp ::per New Acadia, Halleloo
:5: ::doi ::qdq Dalisska
:4: ::ora Gringotts, Slagensala
:3: ::bal ::hal ::ari ::tuz
:2: Bagrovor, Tcher-Racoi
:1: ::che

Great hosting from you Aigars xclap

as78

FR.jpg

FULL RESULTS HERE

or

HERE

Last edited:

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats ::ems! :D I had a feeling this would do really well from the start.

Thank you to my fellow co-host @as78 for a wonderful edition in ::vyl! xlove xrunhug Such a perfect, well-executed theme. xheart

And last but not least, thank you once again for all the points to ::tro! xlove xhug xbow

:12: ::kam ::vyl ::red xheart
:10: ::slf ::rum xheart
:8: ::bel ::szk ::kim xheart
:7: Endórë, Akatsuki xheart
:6: ::ugl xheart
:5: ::aim ::rah ::tyb ::nbs xheart
:4: ::bal ::ous ::zch xheart
:3: ::adb xheart
:2: ::pyr Effiland xheart
:1: ::big xheart

as78

Fearnavigatr

You sure like putting me 2 points off PQ spots. xcookie

I'm so so happy with 8th though, this is an amazing result with a song I thought would struggle to qualify, and it came at a perfect time to raise Ugaly's spirits! xlove
Thank you for all your points! xheartxheartxheart

theditz83

Veteran
If you have a specific site were to upload, please suggest. I uploaded to another place, maybe it works:

Thanks that works - I did some research into the Sendspace error, and it seems like it's a mobile site issue. ;)

6th in the semi, but very close aside from the top 3. My suspicions that I got a low reju result seem fairly accurate, thankful for my draw this time around xup

Eulaliya

Ewigkeit

Veteran
Thank you all for your votes and your kind words. xrunhug I'm stretching myself too thin these days, but I'll host (may need your help though), so you can start sending your entries. :) I'll open the thread tonight.

30 voters! xfaint Thanks a lot xbow
:12: Cherniya, Griffin Empire
:10: Bagrovor, Comino, Luzinia, Slagensala, Sween, Szimbaya Kingdom, Tuzi, (Waiting List)
:8: Endórë, Mormadorei, Noizeland, Oussou Empire, Perryfornia
:7: Biflovatia, Hypjø, Kimmystan, Orangualia, Ugaly
:6: Blackmere, Roseland, Sundfør
:5: Joseyeon, Kalos Metropolis, Zechonia, Öösingimäed
:4: Cydoni-Gibberia, Sakuralia, Halleloo
:3: Rahasia-Diati, Utopolis
:2: Bigicia, MatiMati, Riya-Sampetrina
:1: Begonia, Fervorosia, Ic-Sa-Calli, Pyreica, Tanoiro

And I just have to say that it was a terrific hosting, thank you @as78 & @Stargazer xcheers

tuorem

Congratulations sis @Ewigkeit xcheer When I think that you felt a bit disheartened as far as results some time ago, I hope this victory brings you excitement. Super cool that you will be hosting! An edition in Emsfrynt sounds... spicy xheat I look forward to travelling there.

A big fat thank you to our co-hosts @as78 @Stargazer xheart The show was great, I really enjoyed it.

And finally, thank you to the nations that appreciated our entry. xlove After getting our worst result last edition, we achieved our best one now: 10th place with 122pts. ::vyl was a lucky place for ::tyb

:12: ::ari ::ems ::tan xbow
:10: ::moi ::ros xheart
:8: ::bal ::big xheart
:7: ::rah (unexpected! spasibo!) ::qdq Waiting List xheart
:5: ::che ::hal ::kam xheart
:4: ::aim ::fer xheart
:3: ::kim xheart
:2: ::tuz xheart
:1: ::adb xheart

See you all in ::ems :sneaky:

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
So after Trollheimr's votes, which put me on the right side of the scoreboard for a moment, I did actually go to bed, thinking most of my fun was probably done. It was fun while it lasted. :p And considering I was already way past my bedtime, it was a good thing I did, because I think that was about the only time I was on the right side. :eek:

Considering the result "Hypa Hypa" got in 183, I didn't expect to even qualify to the final with "We Got The Moves", as I thought Hypa Hypa would have a bigger wow effect on NSC. So to see that I PQ'd with this is a big surprise. :eek:

Thanks a lot to everyone who voted for this, both in the semi and in the final, this has shockingly made it into the top 10 of my best results ever. :D

:12: Cydoni-Gibberia, Ic-Sa-Calli (first 12 :D), QuiénDQ, Roseland
:10: Kamandé, Sundfør, Svobodnia, Tír an Abhainn
:8: Begonia, Effiland
:7: Halito, Moisantia, Tanoiro, Zechonia
:6: Fervorosia, Gringotts
:5: Emsfrynt (congrats on reaching 100 :D), Halleloo
:4: Belvist, Rehi Kaita
:2: Adamsburg, Aimūlli, New Acadia, Ugaly
:1: Biflovatia, Slagensala, Öösingimäed

Congrats to ::hal on becoming the #1 ::bal fan, now 1 point ahead of Zombira! xcheer xbow

Congrats to ::ems on the win, looking forward to the next edition already, and thanks to @as78 and @Stargazer for a beautiful show in TrolVylkuzeme. xheart

Top Bottom