Contact us

NSC 197 in Vylkuzeme 🌲 FINAL RESULTS 🌲 THE WINNER INSIDE

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
And now for our non-WL roster member, Redwood Republic!

17redwoodrepublic.jpg

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Thank you all for attending the show and for the lovely comments! xlove Aigars will take it from here later on tonight.

And thank you to the few but legendary members who enjoyed and/or voted for ::tro! xlove xhug xrose

:12: Redwood Republic xheart
:7: Endórë, Akatsuki xheart
:2: Effiland xheart

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
I rarely get into the WL top 10, but it was nice to avoid the bottom 5 at least, even if it was close. :) Will see how much of the regular results I can attend, it starts a bit too late for me because of work tomorrow.

tuorem

Woah, thank you for the show Anna! We're falling like the autumn leaves, ooh ooh xclap

Also, thank you very much to the people who supported ::tyb It warms the heart. At least you'll be able to say you once gave us points while you could :lol: because you might turn gray before it happens again.

:12: Sween xlove the audacity!
:10: Endórë, Utopolis Am shocked by these two! xheart Mercury retrograde did not hit in time I guess :p Just teasing.
:8: Griffin Empire xkiss
7pts - Öösingimäed xcheer
6pts - Joseyeon xcheer
5pts - Tcher-Racoi xcheer
3pts - New Acadia xcheer
2pts - Halleloo xcheer
1pt - ::red xcheer

(I hope I didn't miss anyone)

Good luck to everybody. I won't be able to attend the show tonight sadly, but I'll catch up. Have a blast @as78 ;)

ferret

Thank you WL, 36 points is cool! (y) I knew that this song was too personal to climb high...
Thanks anyway to everyone who voted! xlove Save the good points for NBS for the next edition. :mrgreen:

Top Bottom