Contact us

[NSC 196 in Rahasia-Diati] [traces in the water] [sf results] [inside!]

ferret

Thank you all very much! xlove But I was very worried about our international trio... I am so glad that we managed to made it again and for the third time in Rahasia Diati! :cool: It was an amazing show, but not the results...

1SF: ::beg ::cal ::che ::yap ::kal ::ugl xangry
2SF: ::ins ::adb ::ora xcry

However, there is still someone to vote for... Сngratulations to the finalists! xup

Lenalite

Wow Veronika! These visuals are otherworldly, and your execution was beyond - loved the idea to the bits! xheart

Hypjø is extremely satisfied with this qualification, thank you for your votes everyone! xcheer

You're all so not invited to my next Schitt's Creek Netflix & Chill night. That means no Schitt's Creek, no sex, and no pretzels for any of you.

OMG did you send A Little Bit Alexis? I love Schitt's Creek, too bad I was not in your semi and did not have the time to reju vote. :(

Karhu

Thank you so much for the votes for this little piece of Armenian noir! I'm incredibly happy to have qualified! xheart xhug

Unfortunately I can't say the same about the overall results, having lost a lot of my favorites again - if my memory is correct I think only 17/58 points made it. :( It seems to be happening a lot lately where barely any songs I vote in my semi make it... #kissofdeath

Also - I have to say, @Veronika, you legend, you've done it again xheart Невероятно красивое шоу!

Eulaliya

No pasta in Portorosso for you! But thank you for voting for one of the Luca soundtracks! xlove Silenzio Bruno!

tuorem

Oh my goodness! What an entertaining qualification show that was! :D It seemed like we were in a glass submarine trying to spot sea creatures. I did not get many right (apart from the obvious non-creatures) because my memory wouldn't cooperate, but that was fun and super polished (we been knew). :) It's just stupefying to me that most of these creatures actually exist, and there are a lot more we don't even know.

Regarding the results, it could have been better since I lost my big pointers in both semis, but hey it could have been way worse I guess. Special shout-out to ::nur for advancing eventually: perseverance paid off. :)

SEMI 1 (regular)
:12: ::cal And they fail with one of my favourite efforts from them... :rolleyes:
:7: ::che :(
:4: ::yap :(
:1: ::bal Hot one-point exchange with Morty :sneaky:

SEMI 2 (reju)
:12: ::ora Hello? Y'all were out of focus apparently :mad:
:10: ::doi Yikes, this effort staying in the semi is a choice. :mad: May you imps lose your internet connection.
:4: ::fer :(
:3: ::taa :(
:1: ::ems I thought this was qualifying with ease. :(

While I look forward to the grand final now, my thoughts go to the real winners ::nal and ::luz that understood the theme of this edition and reached the sea floor ranking-wise. #TeamAbyss xheart

Kimrt

It's a sea slug called Cratena peregrina :)

Btw, we had some different sea slugs in the semis!
Chromodoris willani for Noizeland

and Glaucus atlanticus for Gvozdmost

Unfortunately we won't see these two in the finals. :(
Seems like my slug won't the battle of slugs then. They look cool ^^

Rmetr0

Oh well I guess I was so shocked and pleased at the same time by qualification of ::svo last night that I fell asleep thinking I had watched these results to the very end 😅 😂 😴
Woooooohoooooooo thank you everyone, much much appreciate that!!! xlove xrose 🧡

@Veronika, incredible graphics and the idea of hiding creature was very entertaining!! 😉

Here's whom I'll be missing in the Grand Final 😥

Semi 1

:12: xyaay
:10: xyaay
:8: ::zch
:7: ::bal
:6: xyaay
:5: xyaay
:4: xyaay
:3: ::nal
:2: ::che
:1: xyaay

Semi 2
(REJU)

:12: ::kam
:10: ::sol
:8: ::bif
:7: ::ins
:6: ::adb
:5: ::sak
:4: xyaay
:3: ::ari
:2: xyaay
:1: xyaay

Brandt

Congratulations to the qualifiers. I am glad that some of my favorites made it. I’ve got to admit, though. “Ambra era nuda” has been such touching song for me for the past two years almost. Many nights it was just me replaying this song staring at the ceiling and feeling somehow good ans bad at the same time, daydreaming about things in life. I believe it deserved better than what it got in the end. But that’s a game and there is win and there is loss, so it is all fine. :)

also feeling sorry for Doire. It was supposed fo be my next entry in the contest, and yet they failed too.

doctormalisimo

My 11 edition qualification streak :cry: (although it might have been different if I was able to vote in the reju)

Havent had time to go through the results in detail, but my standout 12 made it through so I'm pleased with that

Top Bottom