Contact us

[NSC 196 in Rahasia-Diati] [the ultimate dive] [grand final results - inside][congrats to the winner]

Territrius

Great winner, congratulations! xheart

And let's be honest, every time Veronika host it's up there with the best hosted editions of any contest ever, so, once again, thank you for such an amazing hosting!

Also, thank you so much for all those points omg, PQ'ing was def not what I expected with this song! And getting 4th without any 12s from the roster feels like an achievement too :lol: Thanks!! :D xheart

EDIT: Never mind omg I was wrong! Thank you SO much Gvozdmost for the 12!!!

Last edited:

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Thanks Veronika for an amazing show and a wonderful hosting in general! The scoreboards were beautiful :love: They were also very easy to read and absorb the important information, which made following the results a much more pleasant experience. Things like that might seem minor, but it really makes a difference.

Congratulations to Vylkuzeme for your first win!! Not my kind of song personally, but it's always nice to have a first-time winner.

kopachka

Congrats Vylkuzeme! xlove What a lovely and special entry to bring you the first victory, well done and so deserved!

Great results overall, only 2 of my pointers haven't made it to top 10 in the end. My 12 pointer was quite secure from the first listening, but I really enjoyed all of the songs in my top 10 (plus Trollheimr, Kordavian Islands, Uferbruht, NBS, Tanoiro and Rumia that I didn't have space to include in my final top 10 ranking).

Thanks to everyone who voted for Högni Egilsson & Guðrún Ýr Eyfjörð - this entry got me easily captivated when I accidentally stumbled upon it. Thanks to everyone who awarded it with some points in semi, and especially to wonderful 12 pointers from Bigicia, Uferbruht and Serenes. xheart

Veronika, your hosting was absolutely fantastic and thank you for all the effort you have put in it!

EDIT: Never mind omg I was wrong! Thank you SO much Gvozdmost for the 12!!!
I was actually gonna write that your song this edition is my favorite forum discovery in a loooong time, so thank you for sharing it! xbow What a great artist to continue listening to!

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Many congrats to you dear Aigars @as78 on your first victory !! I'm really glad for you ! I know how majestic it feels to win after being in the contest for so long and it's nice that both of us won with songs not quite stereotypical for the feat of NSC winner. xrunhug xcheer

Thank you all who appreciated and voted for iconic, raging kiss-off anthem that is "You Oughta Know" ! 16th place is very good and it's so cute that I'm twinned with my 12 ::hyp in the rank :lol: .

d3329c52762416871c83dd8183bd7eea.gif
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀12 | Hypjø, Comino, Zechonia, Sakuralia, Orangualia, Halleloo, Gringotts
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀10 | Lacrea,
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀08 | Kamandé
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀07 | Cherniya, Adamsburg, Mormadorei, Dalisska

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀04 | Moisantia, Bigicia, Tamausia & Deltannor, Banan
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀03 | Belvist, Kimmystan
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀02 | Calypso, Effiland
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀01 | Riya Sampetrina, Svobodnia, Utopolis

Once again @Veronika, you've confirmed your graphic and presentation abilities whatsoever are to be reckoned with !!! Hat off to you and I hope all's going well for you in private life. xrose

Can't wait to see what ::vyl has got in store for us xcheer

pyryniemi

Congrats Vylkuzeme on your first win! Lovely enough of a song even though it was never in the fight for my pts.

As for my own votes, I found this finale to be very strong, my entire top8 was fantastic.
What was frustrating that Kordavian Islands grew on me excessively after I had already voted (I tried to change my votes to give it a 5 but all the scoreboards had already been made) and it would probably receive even more pts now xwall

Top Bottom