Contact us

[NSC 196 in Rahasia-Diati] [the ultimate dive] [grand final results - inside][congrats to the winner]

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks Semi 1 voters for helping us qualify as well - seems I'd have been doomed for another DNQ if the semi draw gods hadn't worked in our favour ;)

I was sure that ::vyl had won before, but seeing that this was a first-time winner definitely makes the result all the more sweet xup

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Thank you very much, @Veronika for hosting a wonderful edition! xlove xbow
Congratulations dear friend Aigars, I couldn't be happier for you! Winning for the very first time and with such a lovely winner. xlove xrose xcheer xclap

Also big thanks to everyone who supported us, 12th is amazing and I'm sure Nicholas will be proud for the result of the song he picked! :D (y)

Last edited:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
And these are all our (combined) votes.

Kimrt

Thanks for the PQ and congratulations again to this amazing winner :D also cool that it’s your first victory xclap

Seok-jin

Woah! Congrats Aigars for a wonderful victory! xheat I am happy that my :12: won xbow
Thanks to the hosting team for a fabulous edition! xlove

takeru

Wonderful hosting from Rahasia-Diati!! Thank you for all the beautiful graphics. Flawless as always.

Huge congratulations to Vylkuzeme; it was about time! It was a surprising winner for me, but it’s great to see that the theory that any style can win NSC still holds true. I know a lot of pot 6 songs were seen as “niche” until now, especially these 10 minute epics, but I hope this proves the opposite to naysayers.

Now let’s roll on to a 2 minute dance bop banger winning NSC 197 :mrgreen:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats Aigars on your first victory xcheer

Thank you Natia legends

:12: ::doi Öösingimäed, Slagensala
:10: ::bif
:8: ::cyd ::taa
:7: ::tad ::yap Griffin Empire, Halleloo
:6: ::bal ::ous Tcher-Racoi
:5: ::ari ::sun ::ems Sween
:4: ::tan Dalisska, Gringotts
:3: ::sol ::ora
:2: ::ros ::adb ::tyb
:1: ::kam ::qdq ::kal ::luz ::lac

And thank you Veronika for once again a wonderful hosting, we should be used to it by now but I'm always amazed by the time you spend on this.

tuorem

Unexpected winner, as far as I'm concerned, which is interesting! I would be terrible at predictions tbh. :D

Needless to say I'm not mad at this outcome since I supported ::vyl xcheer Congratulations on your first victory xclap

::ros not getting a PQ spot is (n) That entry got me really emotional, thanks for the nostalgia @FabiESC xheart

Sad to leave ::rah but all good things come to an end, as we say. xcryUntil next time.

as78

This is unbelievable. :eek: :eek: I'm speechless.
Thank you so much for your support and everyone who enjoyed, loved and voted for ::vyl entry. xlove xbow xhug
I read all congratulation posts and I still can't believe it.
After many years of participation the first win is such a special moment. xcry

Thank you Veronika for hosting this special edition, everything was perfect... the theme what I loved, beautiful graphics and results presentation. xclap xbow
I'm a bit sad now that I did not follow the results live, I was already in the bed at that moment and came only now to the forum after the work. At the middle I was hoping for PQ spot then was overjoyed when I took the lead for the first time and so happy for my first victory. Actually I never expected to win.

Thank you again everyone. xhug I can't miss the opportunity to host, I don't know if I ever will win again, so with some help I'll try to do my best.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Congratulations Vylkuzeme! Really not my cup of tea I must say but always delighted to see a long-term participant finally earn a first victory xrose

And wow, what can I say? This felt like a risky entry for me to send but it sure paid off this time. 11th place in the final for a spoken word 5 minute piece is incredible, NSC never fails to surprise! xheart xlove Thank you to all of you who supported Self Esteem (go check out the rest of her catalogue, she's a hell of a diverse artist!)

See you in the land of the wolves!

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I was following live the first half of the results last night, I caught up this morning as soon as I got up, and I was excited because my entry had a very close battle with my 12 for the win. And just like in WLSC a couple of days ago, I lost from my 12 once again. :LOL:

Congrats Vylkuzeme! Happy for Aigars' first win (I would've been my first win too) with this wonderful song! And thanks so much for the 2nd place, it's my third 2nd place, it almost feels like a win! :D

dogmeat

Another winner that sounds exactly like Menez Daou xcheer

Beautiful song! This win is a grand moment for NSC! It shows classical/orchestral music can attract wide audience! and you don't need to desperately cling to verse-chorus structure ;)
Can't wait to go to ::vyl

Sorry, but I must draw a parallel to Amar Pelos Dois
Romantic song ✔
Niche genre ✔
Not made for a pop music contest ✔
Wins anyway ✔
Edgy speech about fast food music ✘

When I first heard Dzivia two years ago, it was the most exciting discovery in years. He's a precious rare brilliant mind and I'm glad he got recognition in NSC at least!

Milos-BC

Congratulations dear Aigars @as78 , really happy to see you winning and with such an amazing song! My 12 points were well deserved.

Thanks to everyone who voted for Belvist!

Also well done Veronika, the show was top-notch as expected and you were an amazing host!

Looking forward to the next NSC already xcheer

Karhu

Congratulations to ::vyl for the victory, it's very well deserved! xheart I really enjoyed and appreciated your song and it makes for a very cool winner - and a first-time winner at that :D Very happy that you stayed true to your taste all this time and it paid off in such a heartwarming way!

Speaking of heartwarming, thank you all for this incredible 3rd place for ::ser:am: "Titernig"! xheart xheart xheart xhug To think it was just a few (reju) points away from not qualifying altogether... it just goes to show you random and luck-dependent this contest can often be. Big hugs to all of you:

:12: ::noi ::kal Banan
:10: ::riy ::luz ::slf ::taa Reym-L-Dneurb, Bagrovor
:8: ::aim ::ufe ::lac Gringotts
:7: ::tyb ::kim Rehi-Kaita
:6: ::nal ::ugl
:5: ::svo ::yap
:4: ::doi Waiting List
:3: ::vyl ::nbs ::uje ::mat ::tro
:2: ::nur ::bel ::sak New Acadia
:1: ::rah ::fer Endöré, Akatsuki

Feels like the points came from kind of all over the place and many different pots, which I love to see xheart

Last but certainly not least, Veronika, I have to again stress how much I appreciate the effort, care, and creativity you put into your hostings xheart Even though it may not have been the easiest or most convenient timing for you, it didn't appear that way at all with the smoothness and flawlessness of your work. You should be really proud of yourself - not just for this edition, but for all the contributions you make towards the enjoyment of NSC - LLs, your mod duties, and everything else. I really appreciate how much love and care you bring to NSC xheart (for my part I will try my best to contribute to the LLs - the timing is usually not the best for me, in large part because of time zone issues, but I will make more an effort to be present in the future!)

As for ::ser's plans: a PQ was not something I was counting on for next edition. I had a song picked out already, but I'm not sure it really works as an automatic finalist. I think I'll send it anyway, but I'll have to think about it a bit. In any case, we're very much looking forward to next edition in ::vyl xheart

Top Bottom