Contact us

[NSC 196 in Rahasia-Diati] [the ultimate dive] [grand final results - inside][congrats to the winner]

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Hello Uferbruht!
Now the duel Vylkuzeme vs Oussou Empire has reached its peak!
Our next and last voter will decide who of them will be the winner...

p3Rj4sf.png

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Thank you Uferbruht! xrose

I hope I can finish on the left somehow but I don't know who the last voter is...

pyryniemi

Whoever finishes last breaks the point record for last place (the previous one was 77, excluding the ones that failed to vote)

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
And our last voter is Nurdia!
Hello Nurdia, may we have your votes please?
Oh wow! Some points are missing. And in case Oussou Empire receives them - it will be the winner of NSC 196!

But will it receive these points?

6hE4Jem.png

Kimrt

Oh my much better placing than expected and an amazing leader? Please let it stay like this

Schlagerman1

Congrats ::vyl! The song wasn't for me, but I am always glad seeing countries that haven't won yet finally do it! :D Well done to our host Veronika for doing an awesome job! :D

esc87fan

Congratulations Aigars! And it's your first NSC victory, so that's extra special - I remember back to when we were both on the Waiting List and you hosted WLSC 63, I got my first WL victory. Hopefully that same luck will rub off again

Thank you Veronika for a well-hosted edition, I really enjoyed it

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats ::vyl xclap Glad to see you clinch your first win even though I wasn't a fan of the song!

These results though... 🤡Started out so well and then T&D and all my favourites died a death :lol: Can we go back an hour and try again?? 13th is a great result though I did have my sights set on a bit higher, thanks to all who voted ::tad xheart

and thanks to @Veronika for a wonderful edition xlove

theditz83

Veteran
Sneaky host throwing that curve ball! :lol:

Congrats ::vyl and Aigars - I voted for you in the semis but couldn't fit you in my final votes, but happy to see the widespread support for you xup

Thanks so much for 18th place and 109 points for ::moi and Vienna Teng this edition - I was just delighted to see so many people gifting some points from many different pots xlove

:12: xshrug
:10: ::cyd
:8: ::svo ::tad
:7: ::noi
:6: ::tyb ::beg ::sol ::tuz
:5: ::ros ::hyp ::com
:4: ::ugl ::riy ::ous ::nur
:3: ::szk ::nal ::kam ::qdq ::ser
:2: ::kim ::fer
:1: ::bal ::blm

Awesome hosting once again Veronika - your slick graphics and presentation is always a joy to witness and this was no exception xclap

ferret

Congratulations ::vyl VYLKUZEME! xheat xrose
Дааа! xyes Calva Louise & NBS, we did it! xheart Many thanks to everyone!

@Veroniks, gorgeous hosting, уровень Бог! xup

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
THANK YOU everyone, just each of you for your beautiful feedback and really nice words. To be honest, without your moral support it would've been so much more difficult for me to carry out this edition succesfully through difficult times in my life.
Thanks for giving me strength, guys!
Hopefully we'll meet in Rahasia-Diati again someday. Love you all! xheart

Lenalite

We thank those that had enjoyed Flux! 15th place with over 110 points is a delight. We are extremely satisfied with the number of top 2 points we had received:

12 Halito, Adamsburg, Fervorosia, Tuzi, Mormadorei xheartxheartxheartxheartxheart
10 Ugaly, QuiénDQ xheartxheart

Special shout-out to Halito for giving us two 12 points in a row! xcheer

Congratulations Vylkuzeme, your victory was long overdue - and thank you for the high-quality hosting Rahasia-Diati!

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Oh my god, what an amazing winner! Congrats Aigars on your victory, finally! xlove xrunhug xheat

Thank you @Veronika for yet again an outstanding hosting! Everything was perfect and I loved the ocean theme. xclap xbow

And last but not least, thank you SO much to those who enjoyed and/or voted for ::tro! xlove xhug xrose This result definitely proved it was the right decision to save this song for a PQ entry. :lol:

:12: ::kad xheart
:10: ::vyl Halleloo, Akatsuki, Endórë xheart
:8: ::big ::riy Joseyeon xheart
:7: ::ous ::bel xheart
:6: ::pyr ::sak xheart
:5: ::kal ::slf Mormadorei xheart
:4: ::blm ::taa ::rum xheart
:3: ::ins Bagrovor xheart
:2: ::beg ::aim xheart
:1: ::nur Effiland xheart

Top Bottom