Contact us

NSC 195 in Serenes ☁ Skies Over Natia ☁ Qualifiers

tuorem

Oh wow @Karhu thanks for the show, I wanted to attend it yesterday but I felt unwell, so I just caught up. :) Laying emphasis on the lyrics was fun. Did Foti use her prize? Who did she bury help? :D

The results are so-so as far as I am concerned. Some songs were terribly underrated. Thank the Lord my twelve-pointer made it because that would have been a disgrace.

SEMI 1 (regular)

:12: xcheer
:10: ::ora Yikes! 19th? Gurl bye. That should have sailed through. ROBBED :mad:
:8: :)
:7: ::qdq What happened here? It deserved a lot more. :mad:
:6: ::pyr :(
:5: :)
:4: ::red no! Sis failed to vote! :(
:3: ::lac :(
:2: :)
:1: :)

For once, I could not reju vote, so I cannot comment on semi 2. Thanks for the 65 points by the way.

theditz83

Veteran
Or mayhe the song wasn't strong enough?
It always pains me when a song finishes in the Top 10 of reju and way down in the regular vote - and that goes for all nations. Sometimes the draws just don't work in our favour I guess but that's all part of the game.

Kimrt

It always pains me when a song finishes in the Top 10 of reju and way down in the regular vote - and that goes for all nations. Sometimes the draws just don't work in our favour I guess but that's all part of the game.
But there's no guarantee you would've made it in the other semi final as then you would've been judged along with different songs. And you had the weaker semi

theditz83

Veteran
Well that's a matter of opinion also - I found Semi 2 insanely strong. Again, that's the beauty of these contests and the community - something for everyone and varied tastes all-round!

Rmetr0

qUX0YTH.png
wvRPZ8Z.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

CvKetjs.png
YnyT0Xa.png
11th.....
Tick-tock, vrijeme curi, gdje si više?
Usne grizem, sama jedva dišem...

But actually all these 12th-15th in semi 2 I thought were sure qualifiers or my high points, so seeing myself higher is already feels like a win 😱😱😱

So yeah, I guess, I'll think about my further participation 😏😏

Semi 1 (REJU)

12. ::zch expected, sadly xcry
10. xheya
08. xheya
07. xheya
06. ::ora whaaaaaaatt 😱😱
05. xheya
04. ::com
03. xheya
02. ::beg
01. ::rum

Semi 2

12. ::che 😢😢
10. ::ins 😢
08. xheya
07. xheya
06. xheya
05. ::kal okay, I thought, I was a hater of Måneskin :lol:
04. xheya
03. ::sak
02. xheya
01. ::luz

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Now that I'm home again, and have caught up, I was right. Semi 2 especially had awful results, and only 2 of the songs I voted for qualified. :( Several of them came close tho. Half of my reju top 10 qualified, but only 2 of my top 5, and both my 12s are out.

Semi 1 (reju)
:12: ::zch
:8: ::tyb
:6: ::ora
:4: ::ugl
:1: ::kim

Semi 2 (regular)
:12: ::moi
:10: ::ros
:8: ::kal
:6: ::luz
:5: ::svo
:4: ::ems
:3: ::per
:2: ::nur

Fortunately there are some great PQs in the final, so my final top 10 is actually still pretty nice, despite this bloodbath. :)

Top Bottom