Contact us

NSC 195 in Serenes ☁ Skies Over Natia ☁ Final Results

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Great show @Karhu ! 🥰🤩
Great winner!💕 Congratulations ::rah & @Veronika . I ranked the song with 2 points it in my personal top 10, it just wasn't enough to get points. :mrgreen: xcheer Now, I'm sure we can expect a great show in the next edition as well! xheart xheya

Big thanks to the following voters for supporting us, ending 14th in such a competitive edition is an honour. xacademic
xhug xlove xrose

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
And these are all our combined votes. [L+N] :D

Yoni

What a convincing (and deserved!) win, congratulations RD xcheer
Thank you for this hosting Julio, such a pleasure to witness the effort you put to give us this dynamic and visual experience xheart

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Congratulations on a staggering victory Rahasia-Diati! Definitely the best song of the final but didn't expect such a dominant victory xshock

Thank you for those who voted for Apashe this edition, seems to be a marmite song for many but appreciate the points!

Let's see what next edition brings with something once again completely different...

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congratulations ::rah @Veronika! Happy for you xheart Nice winning song and I am glad it managed to reach my top 10 as well.
Also big congratulations to ::tro @Stargazer finishing 2nd, I think it was one of the easiest 12s I have ever given - fantastic entry xcheer
Thanks to everyone who voted for ::ufe and Sopio T, 10th place is an awesome result, we will try to be back to NSC 196 as well :D
And of course thanks to ::ser @Karhu Julio for the hosting, so well-organized and visually aesthethicc xheart
tumblr_p8kozxLzBS1su7m5wo2_400.gifv

dogmeat

Wow that score! It was really fun to see Yindy's ancient record challenged. It gave me a personal stake in the results, despite bot being in the final :D In the end I'm glad to still hold it, but I would've also been happy for R-D to take it! Keep trying, everyone!
Great hosting from Serenes and can't wait for another great Rahasian hosting!

Btw don't forget to vote in Rockself.com and choose Rumia's next entry!

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Not ::tad coming 7th again :lol: that PQ so close yet so far :cry: seriously though, of course 7th place and another top 10 finish is amazing so thank you to everyone who voted for Royal Blood xheart

Congrats ::rah on your dominant win and thanks to ::ser for a great edition!

Milos-BC

A spectacular finish for a spectacular edition xheat

Congratulations Veronika, well deserved victory! I had the feeling the song could end up as the overall winner and I'm glad it did. My 8 points were well deserved :D

Thank you everyone who voted for Sa Dingding and also @Seok-jin for your wonderful words and support during the show xlove Of course, I am more than satisfied with this result. This is my all-time favorite :cn: song and I had to send it to NSC sooner or later. I am glad you loved it as much as you did.

Thank you for an amazing show @Karhu , you did an outstanding job! xclap xcheers

Looking forward to the next edition in Rahasia-Diati xcheer

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Okay, now I returned...
Firstly, to thank @Karhu for the incredible hosting, everything was so beautiful and high-grade. You set the bar really high! xclap

Secondly, to thank everyone in particular!

::rah LOVES YOU ALL!!! xlove

:12: ::cal ::cyd ::doi ::kim ::noi ::pyr WL Mormadorei, Tcher-Racoi
:10: ::che ::fer ::nal ::nbs Sween
:8: ::bel ::sun Utopolis
:7: ::qdq ::ugl ::zch Rehi Kaita, New Acadia
:6: ::bif ::ems ::ins ::ora ::svo Reym-L-Dneurb, Bagrovor, Gringotts
:5: ::adb ::big ::hal ::ser ::sol ::tuz
:4: ::bal ::blm ::ous ::rum
:3: ::kad ::mat ::tan ::tyb Öösingimäed
:2: ::beg ::lac
:1: ::hyp ::kam ::tro ::ufe Effiland

This is absolutely crazy, guys! 257 pts?!?! :eek:xcrazy
I still would like someone to pinch me to make sure I'm not dreaming. :lol:
It was just another peaceful Sunday and I was going to peacefully watch the results, having a cup of tea, ready for my 20th place or something like that, maybe some high points from a couple of nations which are close to my style and that's all. I was SOOO not ready for what eventually happened. OMG! O M G.
Love You (When You're a Mess) is definitely my special discovery, which sunk right into the heart at first listening. But in the first place, for me this song is something for my soul. I didn't really reflect upon its chances in the contest, it's just quite deep and intimate to me and shows my inner world right now, that's why I sent it as a PQ.
But NSC once again proved to be a contest which can turn expectations upside down. xcrazy I love NSC so much for such incredible surprises. This moment will definitely be one of my most loved and remembered and these memories will definitely keep me warm in the coldest moments. xheart

I will host, but right now I'm absolutely not ready with the theme and anything like that, because it all just came sooo out of the blue. So I'll need another day in order to come up with something.
But you can send your entries to me already, before I open the thread tomorrow evening I guess.
As you know, I already hosted NSC several times, but never as a winner, so that will be some kind of a new experience to me.
Welcome to Rahasia-Diati, I guess! xangel

Lonter

WHAT IS THAT SCORE?????? :O

Excellent (and obviously very deserved, boy those points) winner and... also an unfaultable set of PQers? Excellent results! Super glad to see Troll get that 2nd place in the end, too!

Karhu

Thank you so much everyone for comments on the hosting. I couldn't do many of the things I was hoping for and there were plenty of issues along the way as per usual, but I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty proud of myself for being able to deliver a complete hosting this time around. xblush I really hope you enjoyed your stay in Serenes! xheart

For those of you who liked the art style of the edition, all of the artwork is © Tom Clohosy Cole (with some small tweaks/edits here and there to add a personal touch). I highly recommend you check out his work on Instagram and elsewhere! :D The script typeface used in the banners is Arthington, and the font used in most of the other graphics is Faune. Both are free to download!

Perhaps it's host bias (including having heard all of the songs what feels like a thousand times by now :lol:), but I loved the quality and diversity of music this edition and wish I could have given points to more than 10 countries. Although a few of my favorites didn't do as well as I'd have liked, I'm pleased overall with the results: ::rah's rise to a historic victory was amazing to witness as the points kept flowing in the last few days, and I'm also super happy that ::tro's heartwarming entry received the acknowledgement it deserved. It just kept growing and growing on me during the edition, and even made me a bit emotional when I listened to it last night while preparing the results. 😊 Also very happy to see my top 2 (::nal & ::ufe) manage to squeak into the top 10 as well! xheart The former is a song I've loved for years, and the latter was an amazing, exciting new discovery - one of those experiences that makes NSC so wonderful xheart

By the way, thanks everyone that voted for ::ser's orchestral take on a Banjo-Kazooie classic, especially ::sak and ::kad for those wonderful 12s xheart I tend to be very persnickety with covers of video game songs, but Blake Robinson usually seems to deliver amazing ones. I highly recommend checking out some of his other work if you liked this entry!

Anyway, huge congrats again @Veronika, you deserved it so much and I can't wait for NSC 196 in ::rah! xcheer

kopachka

Thank you Karhu for a great show and the edition overall. xbow

Congrats Veronika! A well deserved win, it just missed on my points. xup Nice to see that some entry finally got that close to the magical number of Yindy points.

I am glad to see my 12 and 10 finishing in top 6. In fact, 'Rano moja' is the most special song I got to hear in 2021 and I am sure it will remain as my favorite discovery of the year.

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Thank you Sundfør, Doire, Adamsburg, Cydoni-Gibberia, Orangualia, and Svobodnia xheart xheart xheart I believe I've thanked everyone else, sorry if I missed someone.

It's been magical to achieve such a good result in the final after so long stuck in the semi -- and even though I thought I had a good chance of qualifying with this song, I honestly was not expecting a top 10 finish. Thank you everyone :mrgreen:

And congratulations to Rahasia-Diati on your spectacular win!!! I have to say, I didn't see that huge margin coming at all, but I liked the song a lot and I'm very happy to see it win.

Oh and of course thank you to @Karhu for a very professional hosting. Your graphics were beautiful and it was a pleasure to be part of the edition :D It was also great to see a return of the PQ recaps during the results.

Lenalite

Congratulations Veronika, a super lovely entry! No shade to Yindy but I was rooting for it to be dethroned. 🤓

We are extremely happy with the 11th place! Two final qualifications in a row is a success for us in itself, and having collected 120+ points in two consecutive finals is very refreshing/validating indeed! 🥰 Thanks everyone 💖 — also I was really happy about the 12 points from Halito and Solentoya! 🔥

Thank you for the hosting Karhu! 💫 See you in Rahasia-Diati! 🌈

Last edited:

Mattan

Congratulations ::rah for a convincing victory (to say the least), and a well-deserved second place for ::tro! Thank you to Serenes for showing the delegations the palette of the Natian skies as well. xclap

Looking at the results table, it appears MatiMati has somehow tied its best placement and obtained its best-ever score - not sure whether the queen of Åland will accept being dethroned, but at least she will be joined by a trio of Venezuelan gentlemen. :mrgreen: Of course, here's the wall of fame:

:12: ::bif ::fer Banan
:10: ::doi ::noi ::szk ::tyb
:8: ::cal ::nal
:7: ::slf ::ora ::ous Slagensala
:6: ::beg ::ros ::tad ::ufe Halleloo
:5: ::com::svo Gringotts
:4: ::kal ::luz
:3: ::che ::rah
:2: ::ins
:1: ::uje ::taa

Top Bottom