Contact us

NSC 195 in Serenes ☁ Skies Over Natia ☁ Final Results

Karhu

YM2fhBd.png

next: ::adb

Karhu

With one voter left, we've done the math (actually we did it a few voters ago tbh) and ::rah can't be caught!

Congratulations Veronika! xcheer

Our top 6 is also decided! Congratulations ::tro::bel::tuz::mat::tan on your PQ positions!

Also... if ::rah receive 10 or 12 points from :the final voter ::svo, "Love You (When You're a Mess) will become the highest-scoring NSC entry of all time! :eek:

Karhu

Apologies for the technical difficulties 😊 You can now witness the ::cyd scoreboard above ::ora's in the previous post!

Now, let's wrap this up...

Seok-jin

Congratulations Rahasia-Diati for a convincing victory! xcheer
I am glad to see Belvist in top 3, that song is a masterpiece. Well done! xlove
Thanks for a wonderful and efficient hosting @Karhu xclap

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Congrats again, ::rah, 90 points more than second place is an incredible result. :eek: Also congrats to ::tan on the PQ. :D Great show, @Karhu :D I'm currently visiting some friends in the southern parts of Norway (Tønsberg), and they went to a waterpark today. I stayed behind to follow these results, and I don't regret it. :D I really didn't expect to finish 13th, so thanks again to everyone who voted for the remix of Real Me. xheart

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
:eek: Oh my gods... not only did I just receive the most :12: I've ever gotten (I'm pretty sure) and big points from nations I don't often get points from, but I also achieved the highest placing ever in my 7+ years on the roster. My first silver medal. Thank you SO much! SO happy that so many of you enjoyed this little analogue tune as much as I did. xcry xlove xhug xrose xheart

A huge congrats to ::rah! :) Hopefully we'll get one of your magical hostings next! xheat

Also a big thank you to our wonderful host @Karhu. A wonderful edition in ::ser and I so much loved all the beautiful visuals! xheart

Last, but not least, some very much deserved individual thanks for all the points!

::tro

:12: ::luz ::mat ::beg ::vyl ::szk ::ufe ::ora Rehi Kaita xheart
:10: ::rum Endórë xheart
:8: ::ser ::lac ::blm ::sak ::kad xheart
:6: ::ous ::kim ::noi xheart
:4: ::bel Reym-L-Dneurb xheart
:3: ::taa ::uje xheart
:2: ::slf ::aim xheart
:1: ::tad Sween, Bagrovor xheart

Top Bottom