Contact us

NSC 195 in Serenes ☁ Skies Over Natia ☁ Final Results

Karhu

RfxiyUB.png

Karhu

::rah Rahasia-Diati, ::tuz Tuzi, and ::bel Belvist are all fighting for the WL 12, with ::tad Tamausia & Deltannor also in range of getting the top place! Meanwhile the fight for lower points is equally intense, with only 6 points separating 8th place from 12th.

It all depends on Mormadorei, the #1 nation on the WL. How did they vote?

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Wow :7: from the WL, I think that’s my highest yet xfaint thanks legends xheart

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thank you so much for 10 points dear WL-ers, so grateful for your support! It'd be incredible if this 2nd place would translate to the final result xcheer xhug

love-9401.gif

12 || Bagrovor, Effiland, Akatsuki

08 || Gringotts

05 || Öösingimäed
04 || New Acadia, Utopolis
03 || Banan
02 || Sween, Endórë

Thank you for early WL results show @Karhu , it was such a pleasure waking up to this xrunhug I know you're gonna nail the remaining results show as well :xo:

Milos-BC

Thank you so much for this support dear WLers, xlove I am glad you loved the song as much as you did.

If something like this translates to the actual result, of course, I will be more than satisfied.

I expect an exciting and unpredictable show. The quality of this edition (as I said earlier) was on an exceptionally high level and there are many songs that I can see on the winning throne.

Good luck everyone xcheer

Karhu

We're almost ready to continue the show! #JoinUs in 10 minutes for the NSC 195 final results! xcheer

Top Bottom