Contact us

NSC 195 in Serenes ☁ Skies Over Natia ☁ Final Results

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Wow! Congrats Veronika on winning! :D I think that is probably the biggest point lead i've ever witnessed in any contest i've taken part in. Certainly a great winner, and a convincing one at that. Well done! Karhu, your hosting has been beyond great, you say you couldn't do some things you wanted to, but no matter, it's still been a throughly enjoyable edition.

Thank you for the points and support to my entry. xkiss I come around what I expected for the final (although I didn't think I would qualify lol). It's great to see many of you enjoyed it enough to mark it in your top 3. Severina getting justice after all them NQs she has to her name.

::sol 19th
101pts

:12: xexcuseme
:10: ::tad ::ari
:8: ::uje ::tuz ::kam ::bal ::qdq Oosingimaed
:7: ::moi ::szk Joseyeon, Effiland
:6: ::tan
:5: ::ems Halleloo, Tcher-Racoi
:4: ::big ::ros Endore
:3: ::ous
:2: ::pyr ::adb
:1: ::che

xlove

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I was out yesterday because it was
's day

so I could only see the results now.

I was expecting to flop in the semi so I'm over the moon for getting a PQ in the end. Thank you!!!

Congrats Veronika on your convincing win!

Btw, you are all invited to vote in my NF and help me choose one of the direct finalists for NSC 196. xcheer

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
In fact, 'Rano moja' is the most special song I got to hear in 2021 and I am sure it will remain as my favorite discovery of the year.
What can one add to this heartwarming statmente? xlove xlove

Thank you all for voting ::tuz and landing us onto the TOP 5. I'm overwhelmed for such support for such important and special song and 100th entry of Tuzi overall!

Moreover, I was shocked to learn that we actually won the semi final! Thanks a million you guys!
kkukuk.gif

love-9401.gif

12 || Aimūlli, Gvozdmost, Belvist, Kordavian Islands, Oussou Empire, Bagrovor, Effiland, Akatsuki xshock
10 || Trollheimr, Vylkuzeme
08 || Gringotts, Szimbaya Kingdom
07 || Blackmere, Kadis, Kalos Metropolis, Rumia
06 || Solentoya
05 || Ic-Sa-Calli, Öösingimäed, Sakuralia
04 || New Acadia, Utopolis
03 || Banan, Serenes, Sundfør
02 || Biflovatia, Sween, Endórë, Tybalteva

So glad my 12-pointer ended up in TOP 10, well done @Alevender! I'm glad Sopho from Eldrine is still active and wow what a song!

Many congrats to the lovely girl @Veronika who deserved every point she received righteously! I'm glad I contributed to this mind-blowing - almost record-breaking score !! xcheer :xo:

Thank you for dedicated and magnificent hosting Julio @Karhu I loved your idea of altering artist's grandiose art for NSC purposes !

doctormalisimo

Congrats ::rah on a storming victory, so so close to the record but still, the 2nd highest ever score in NSC history xclap

Thank you to everyone who voted for Doire - this is my highest scoring last place in the final (I have 4 of them now, quite the collection!) and I'm pleased the song reached some people.

takeru

Congratulations Rahasia-Diati! This may not be the absolute points record, but it just made it as the biggest margin between 1st and 2nd, so we know another record to beat now :mrgreen:

Thank you so much for points to "Moscow"! In the end, we were aiming for 100, and we just made it thanks to that 1 from Cygo! So it was the perfect attainment of our goal xcheer (the other goal being to beat Halito, but they won that battle pretty convincingly in the end).

Just want to make some comments on two other top6 entries. First of all my 12, Tanoiro, what a banger! The main reason this was such an obvious 12 for me was the nostalgia brought by this classic collaboration. There's something so "avex" about this; it instantly took me back to 2010, when this was the Yapo NSC 50 entry (and some comments on the video noticed the same). Not quite a sample, but I loved the throwback similarities.

Also, speaking of random throwbacks, Belvist's chorus totally reminded me of this all the time :lol: Anyone else?

ferret

With great delay, I want to thank Karhu for hosting and congratulate Rahasia Diati on her second victory (но я все еще сержусь, хотя уже чуть меньше) !! Thank you for grand final &15th place for NBS)) it was a spontaneous entry... For the next edition, we have unearthed a treasure, but it is not yet known how precious it is.

Top Bottom